Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
I just can't argue with this woman 👏👏👏👏👏
I am so here for the dragging! She opened a can of worms for herself.

You know, I was having a chat yesterday with one of those girl’s who are part of those tweets. I informed them about the Zimmerman scam, she was shocked about the whole thing. She told me how these two are well known among bloggers in all events for being there because of bought followers. These girls haven’t even brought out topics like - fake followers, Zimmerman scam yet.
Does she know where she could potentially land herself, if they spoke out about it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Hass

Chatty Member
Josie grew so much that on Tuesday, she plagiarized content created by black women! We MUST hold people accountable for their actions if they don't do so themselves. Would you say the same about Derek Chauvin, who murdered George Floyd? He committed so many assaults during his years as a cop. Should we not hold him accountable? Will he learn and grow if we slap him on the wrist and let him on his way? Seems like you're missing the entire point of the BLM movement.
Just an fyi - if you plagiarize content at university you will fail the course you are enrolled in AND also face a disciplinary panel and maybe get kicked out of university

• Heart

jammy

Chatty Member
She can’t legally come after us as we haven’t slandered her. We are just showing reality. If we made it up and messaged them, then it would be an issue. But we didn’t. We just showed examples of her behavior.
Yeah, it's not like we accused her of using pesticides or something ;)

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is but it annoys me how much she loves pink.

Like why does it have to be EVERYWHERE in her house? A pink hosepipe 🙄

I love pink and would probably have a room with accents of blush pink but sometimes she takes it too far.
Yep perhaps a tad too much 🤔:
20200604_215319.jpg

This will annoy Josie to no end 😂:
View attachment 145673
And it flew right over Beth's head, bless her 🤭:
View attachment 145676
The compliments to Freddy have vanished in thin air. I knew she couldn't handle them 🥴.

Dear Josie, green is such an ugly colour on you 💚

(Is this the end of the road for Sandra though? I guess we'll soon find out 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lolasaysciao

Long time lurker, first time poster, etc ... Josie has quickly become my one and only hate watch.

Honestly I get bored really easily of her vlogs (weirdly long considering nothing happens), but I used to watch her fashion vids and tbh they're really good practice for spotting what-not-to-do!

Freddy is my guilty pleasure (my version of mindless telly at the end of very long (essential worker) days) (obviously a bit vapid and quite problematic, but she's not exactly calculating and intentionally manipulating her subs like Josie, and I don't fall asleep watching her at least) ... so that's how I discovered Josie, but somehow she never manages to make anything look flattering?

It's so obvious when you watch her and Freddy together that she hasn't any idea how to dress for her figure or her height or her complexion, and it's low-key cringe-worthy -- and so frustrating that she gets thousands of pounds worth of clothes yet doesn't have a clue how to style them or when to wear them!

/end rant, haha

• Heart
  • Haha

density

Has anyone asked Josie what she thinks about the Deep State? Since she is such a conspiracy theory, I am dying to know.

I can confirm Net-A-Porter is looking into the dress situation.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Lately, it's been just a day ahead! I'm not sure if she has vlog content from the days she was "muted," so that might back things up a bit, but throughout quarantine she's been vlogging daily.

If there's going to be a mea culpa, it will probably be in tomorrow's vlog!
If it's daily, she has a zoom masterclass with Molton Brown and other influencers today.
It might be a tad embarrassing.

• Haha

Woo_63

Chatty Member
IMG_20200603_115546_403.jpg

Reggie Veggie (IG account VegetableAboutTown)... sent photo to Char this morning captioned "Thumbs up for Fruit & Veg", I think he'll block him soon 😁

• Haha

SaltyCaramelTart

In terms of damage limitation, it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes after the individuals here for sending messages to brands. I mean in the legal sense.
I have a legal background and I don't know what claim she'd have against us. Criminal law isn't my specialty, admittedly, but I do know a little about defamation, which is what I suspect she'd try to go after people for. Defamation is a strict liability offence - dependent on facts of defamation and not the intention of the defendant. As a person, she would have a right to sue for defamation. A permanent statement would potentially be libellous, rather than slanderous (Monson v Tussauds). It is no longer a crime. She can take action if she can prove that she suffered serious harm (s1(1) Defamation Act 2013 ("DA")).

For a statement to be defamatory, it must have lowered Josie in the eyes of right-thinking members of society generally (Sim v Stretch), cause Josie to be shunned or avoided (Youssoupoff v MGN) or expose her to hatred, ridicule or contempt (Berkoff v Burchill). She's been named, so the cases I know on identification are irrelevant. The statement must be published to a valid third party - that's satisfied as this is a public site. A repeat libel is still libel (s8 DA). But then comes the fun part: Defences.

Truth would be our defence. It is available under s2 DA and it is absolute. The sting of the libel needs to be true - in this case I would say that the sting is what Stephanie called out. That is what is going to cause Josie harm. Therefore it is a defamatory imputation of fact, the burden is on us to prove that she posted those stories, which there are screenshots of, so that's satisfied & any malice, knowledge and fault of our members is considered to be irrelevant.

Therefore, I would not advise Josie, if I were her solicitor, to take on a case of defamation. It would blow up in her face, she would lose money and she would further damage her reputation. This is a really abridged answer, but yeah it would be throwing good money after bad.

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Goood morning to you all! Is it Christmas morning? I’ve literally just spent 1 hour catching up.

This thread and the events are GLORIOUS 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

density

Oh no, is it worth the aggravation? 🥴

Can anyone take this one for the team and report back to us? 🙏
Thank you all for buying my gaudy white patio furniture set. I bought more mismatched patio furniture and a tacky ass leopard print garden hose fitting for a pink hose. I also got a posh looking green hose with some dominatrix chain on it. Blah blah here are more flowers...Blah blah my master class... Blah blah another delivery with more perfume blah blah Charlie loves. Walks around the property looking for places to hang hoses for 20 minutes. Changing my outfit for the 6th time for dinner.... Blah blah this dress runs small. Love my cashmere cape because I'm a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Iris1969

VIP Member
Posts have been moved to off topic.
Well, my posts have been deleted by the admins since they are off topic.

Either way, I'm manifesting that Josie learns to be less self-centered and a bit more humble. *wishful thinking right*

Also gives credit to the people who deserve it. I wonder if she liked we did something like that to her? She'd be pissed
The posts may have been deleted, but we have been discussing things with dignity and respect towards each others pov.

I'm proud of us all 👏👏👏.

• Heart

rosie000

Why do these two tiny scammers need a Super king size bed? I am 5’7” and my husband is 6’2”, yet we sleep comfortably in a queen size bed.

also in yesterday’s video, super begging for a dog bed. It’s not been even a month since they got 2 dog beds free! Greedy scammers!
I think they want a dog bed for Charlie. He keeps laying on Dexter and Dicken's beds, but there isn't enough room for him :( his ego is huge

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Stephanie must be one of us👍.

I'm so proud of her courage to stand up for what she believes in, especially in such a public way 🥰.

I don't remember who it was that got so upset the other day that Josie was getting away with murder (figuratively speaking), but I think she'll be pleased to see that it looks like the tables are finally turning 👏👏👏.
That was me. I have known this girl was acting for years now. I am happy people are finally catching up to her.

• Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
Why do these two tiny scammers need a Super king size bed? I am 5’7” and my husband is 6’2”, yet we sleep comfortably in a queen size bed.

also in yesterday’s video, super begging for a dog bed. It’s not been even a month since they got 2 dog beds free! Greedy scammers!

• Angry
  • Wow