Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltyCaramelTart

Her feed is textbook performative allyship.
View attachment 146308
Is this her bingo sheet?
I messaged Stephanie to thank her for using her platform to call Josie out and apparently more than 80 influencers DM-ed her with shady shit that Josie has done! But please guys, give Stephanie a follow. She is such a great balance between style/aesthetics & eloquent activism. I love her already :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Boston Guy are you single? Asking for a friend...
View attachment 146083

I would lose my mind with all the
"jOsiE yOu MiGHt WaNt To dO blah blah blah"
"dOn'T wANt Ur DoGs tO DrOWn!"
"I sTRonGLy AdVIse yOu WaTEr yOuR GRaSS"
"PlAnT a ThOrnY BuSH bY tHe DUCK pOnD"
I feel sorry for the people who relate to her like "Momma Prayon." Obviously they don't realize she is trying to scam them into buying products and they don't see her lies yet.
#welcometothecircus
50B31682-26ED-485C-8FB0-34D3811C2EBB.jpeg

What a piece of shit this bitch is. First “obese girls” “jealous of your success”? No one is jealous of her empty life.

• Angry
  • Wow

AllAboutMeeeeeee

I’m a bit late to the party with everything that has been going on but how dare she complain to Stephanie about public shaming/bullying when she did exactly the same as what Stephanie has done after the Message someone sent to Mirabeau (sorry if someone has posted this already).
Her true colours are starting to shine riiiiight through!!!

• Heart

Maddox0206

Hi! I’m new here. I used to love Josie, to the point that she was my fav youtuber. Unfortunately she’s been annoying me lately (Charlie has actually always annoyed me 🤣). And each attitude of her makes me more and more disappointed. I found this page by accident and I’m omggg the hole is much deeper than I thought!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Hundreds of messages of support. Yeah right. She’s just trying to wriggle out this hole. Notice she ends with I will post my usual content. thats all she wanted to get back to. Her strategy is so obvious.

• Sick
  • Heart
They are the most ignorant privileged couple ever. I cringe watching them play country like a couple of school kids playing house. But they are both results of their own upbringing. She has messed up big time, and she’s not dealing with it well. I’m not sure she has any life experience to understand why she’s wrong. And know-it-all Charlie is probably reassuring her and making it worse. But....and I say this with caution... do we need to go after her and her business in this way? Yes her sponsors should be made aware of what’s going on and her behaviour should be corrected. But Caroline Flack hit her boyfriend and people going for her causes her to commit suicide. We should be kind. Show her by example how she needs to behave. Highlight her bad behaviour and let her correct it. I think they’re both disgusting show offs and are now being outed by their own bullshit. But also, imagine you were watching your world fall apart though your phone. I’m probably naive but wouldn’t it be nice if everyone was kind to each other, irrespective of colour, class, wealth etc. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I read somebody else mentioned here that they were starting to get over the new house, I am slightly too. I only started watching them because of the house and thus far all I have seen is them start to spoil the interior.
  • They are repainting rooms that didn't seem to need repainting.
  • Changing room colours, too much damm pink.
  • That big bathroom was stunning, god knows how its going to look after she finishes with it, I worry they are going to try and repaint the silver coloured tap wear to gold.
  • They changed wall lights unnecessarily.
  • They bought floor lamps first when that should have been the final touches once the rooms were furnished.
I wanted to watch them buying sofas, rugs, beds, tables, chairs, bookshelves, coffee tables, curtains, decorating rooms - so far zip.
When is it all going to start? I don't understand and again I wonder if there is a plan that we don't know about.
I know things happen slowly and UK is in the middle of the pandemic but seriously that place needs soo much furniture they could risk a few pieces bought online not being perfect, they would soon find rooms to fill. Or do a Lydia and sell it on and replace it. They seem to me to be buying the finishing off pieces before buying the main pieces.

• Heart

Iris1969

VIP Member
She blocked my Hyacinth Love *weeps*
Oh noooo, but I envision a new person on the horizon.

This one doesn't have a Nigerian cousin, but she does have two lion statues on either side of her front door (nevermind that she lives in a flat), and she would love to have a moat just like Josie has (again nevermind that she lives in a flat) 🙃.

• Haha
  • Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I realized I'm sitting this one out. I wanted to just tag them and write *crickets* lol

Is this the new thread name?

Patron Saint of the Tone Deaf, Protector of the Ignorant and Guardian of White Fragility by @SaltyCaramelTart

• Heart
  • Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I can't comment on the other thread so just want to leave this here.
It's about the comment in which someone called her a ret*rd.
That language is disgusting😡 but only 2 types of people would leave a message like that.
1.) Someone doing it for effect, to trigger Josie. (They need slapped)

2.)Someone who is hurting badly and Josie has made them angry.

We can see in the US right now how hurt and anger make people behave out of character.
Using that as an analogy. We here on Tattle are the peaceful protesters. If we were triggered or made angry (Josie) would we lift a brick and throw it? (that comment). I don't think any of us could answer that truthfully.

We have heard stories here about our members who are hurting, struggling and stressed and it is heartbreaking.♥😘
Multiply that by 1000 to cover her viewers.
We could make a long list of people she has offended or insulted and all this during a global pandemic and while the country where most of her viewers are from is burning. This is all before she starts preaching about The Secret.
It shows how ruthless, clueless and emotionless she is and how low she has become.

• Heart
  • Sad

Iris1969

VIP Member
George Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman he then changed and preached about violence . Now he was murdered. The cop was disgusting! Justice will be served . The women on here spend way to much time obsessing over a woman . How many hours of the day do you waste thinking about Josie? Women need to start encouraging each other and forgive her for a stupid comment .Don’t lie you have all thought racist thoughts . People can change just like Floyd did . Malcolm X changed at the end . Why try to destroy this woman ? What’s your goal? She might drag everybody on here to court for stalking or slander . Be careful in what you write.
It may surprise you to know that Josie isn't on my mind for 23 of the 24 hours in a day.

I love coming here though to talk with like-minded women about influencers, social media, scamming and now racism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nikki_

I don't understand. Was she not subjecting someone to bullying when she posted their account to her stories for the wine incident?

Nobody is bullying her if they're telling the truth. It's not funny, what she said. Yes it was from 2013. I can respect her if she apologizes for it and owns up. But turning off comments? Deleting comments? Do you think brands won't find out whether they are messaged or not? She's the only one jeopardizing her own career.

• Heart

density

She’s turned off commenting and deleted most things that highlight her privilege and racism. I hope Stephanie finishes her.
Looks like they are back on

I like that there are so many of us in different time zones to catch all her 24 hour f*ckery

• Haha
  • Wow