Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Newest vlog ....shilling new jewellery , showing off some hideous clothing and dresses, and the first day of the Chelsea Flower show which I enjoyed.

what are these monstrosities? :LOL:

1716772313731.png

1716772344146.png

she seemed to have better chemistry with this gardening youtuber than with her own hubby :LOL: she comes alive with other people but always seems downcast with her husband... 🥴

1716779355974.png

---
$1250 dollars for that ugly bag is insane!!! at first I thought it had corns on it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1716781221297.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Fanny-Dango

We're on holiday in stunning North Yorkshire in the most gorgeous converted barn on a farm with spectacular views. It is crammed full of beautiful things, lots of lovely touches and £175 a night. No minimum stay. It's the sort of place Chav and Teefs can only dream about.

Eat your heart out, you greedy pair. It knocks your overpriced, pitiful thatched dolls house into a cocked hat (a very small one, for a teeny, tiny cottage).

Btw Teefers, I guess you have no idea where N Yorkshire is located. Is it a county? Is it near Chichester? Or is it next to Norfolk? Never mind.

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Everytime she says the word “snoffling” I’m so confused. I’m a Brit and never heard anyone say that word before. She always say “I’m snoffling this pastry, don’t mind the sound of my snoffling, I must put the camera down so I can snoffle this”….and I’m like WTF 😂. I finally googled it and the internet has never heard of it either. I know what she means by it by now but I feel like it’s a childhood word her Mum used and she just assumes it exists in the English vocabulary. Here to find out if anyone else uses it?
I’ve heard of ‘snaffle and snaffling’ but I think she just talks nonsense in the effort to seem posh and eccentric.

Ja’mieKing

Ooh do tell please
---

Isn’t that a form of beastiality zoophilic? I know Josie has a very weird way of stroking her dogs stomachs. Good God she really is weird
I’ve heard Josie say she wishes she could marry her dog. Maybe she is leaning into Freddy’s secret alternative lifestyle. Is she a furry? lol! I’m only kidding here but the two of them are just so immature.

I imagine Freddy turning the heads of business men on the streets of London. Maybe a finance guy asks her out on a date. He takes her to a nice restaurant and the only conversation she can come up with is her favorite Disney characters. It’s like she missed her calling in childhood musical theater and is mentally stunted at the age of 9. She is so uninspiring.

jurassicdorset

Josie’s “friend” from the past, Fleur de Force, met Taylor Swift, there’s a photo of them on screen shot of Fleurs latest YT video. Lol talking about her vs meeting her. Maybe this is why Joho brought her into TT conversation in the first place, jealous much Joho?
Fleur de Force, awful woman met her once through work. Lost all respect for her when she decided to travel through the pandemic with her child. Risking theirs and lots of others health so she could have a holiday to Dubai

as much chemistry and affection between these two as ever... first anniversary holiday and she's reciting information about artificial flavours, nutrient dilution, farming, and fertilising... yawn!

• Haha
  • Sad

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s clearly very bothered with the comments on tik tok saying it’s inherited wealth or she wouldn’t be addressing it on her channel .

truth is hitting a raw nerve!

Ja’mieKing

There’s a reason why she has never done a full home tour. “It would take too long.” This is coming from someone who posts feature length vlogs three times per week. I would have loved to see an hour’s worth of touring the villages of the Cotswolds but instead, she thought her bland cooking and boring beauty routine was more interesting. Gotta link every minute of the day to keep up her facade. The truth is that she inherited a lot of money and has lucked out with a high-paying job. She doesn’t work “exceptionally hard” at anything. But she is consistent and OBSESSED with making money. She lacks depth and has no real friends. The house is nice but the layout doesn’t make sense. I think much more belongs to the church than she lets on.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
“Putting these in the guest room for Charlie’s parents because they look gorgeous”….imagine staying in someone’s guest room and seeing that pathetic jar of itchy looking leaves 😂. Josie, get yourself down to M&S and part with a tenner so you can get a decent bunch of colourful and pretty flowers that will fill a vase you boring, tight-arsed mare.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Allexie01

VIP Member
Soooooo, the Lydiot wears a white tennis dress to go hiking and JoHo carries a hyooge straw bag, (with logo). Have either of these two ever, ever actually done any real walking? Nope, course not…..its all to sell, sell, sell! Idiots!

Fanny-Dango

Not fully booked then.....

View attachment 2993833

Yikes the prices....those add ons!!!!!

View attachment 2993834
They live in cloud cuckoo land, there are many, many much nicer, bigger places in the heart of the Cotswolds for less half that cost for a whole week!

£100 cleaning charge? Exactly how much mess do they think 4 people are going to make in 3 days?

Small wonder there's so much availability.....

• Wow

RubyGSD

I cannot with her today opening her freebie makeup applicator and shaming the company for using a plastic container! For the love…look around that brick box it’s full of waste, peddling clothes and luxury purses and crap most likely made by child labor. Shut up shut up shut up and go fly somewhere in a fuel sucking jet you twat.
Stupid woman does not realise that the plastic container is to keep the applicator clean and also to not contaminate her other makeup products; evidence of no preparation.

HelenaHandbasket

So irritated by the hand over the eyes pose; if the sun in her eyes is a problem (she had laser eye surgery) then Josie should wear sunglasses. It is also a ridiculous mannerism of hers.
She always wears her sunglasses as a hairband. Just put them over your eyes woman!