Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
NEWS!

so I’ve been looking into the wardrobe room top floor with en suite bathroom.

I believe this isn’t within the planning consents and as I understand it , due to the existence of a fire escape the wardrobe room and en suite do not have permission to exist 😂

It was originally called a cinema room / bedroom on the sales floor plan. It wouldn’t have permission to be either . Hence she’s definitely not 11 bed, not 8 either , she’s got 7 beds

the big bathroom she always films in would need to go as well 😂 so she’s one less bathroom than she thought .

the council have every right to demand and enforce her to scrap using the room and return it to how it was if they wanted to. As a grade listed building they can go back a whopping 50 yrs.

What would she do with ALL of her clothes ?! Where would she film her bathroom scenes

doesn’t pay to be smug on tik tok bragging 😂
---
It is the existence of the fire escape which changes everything .
---
She has certain consents to make changes but not to make the fire escape rooms usable .
---
I attach the part of the wardrobe room I’m on about. You can see what would have been a fire escape where I’ve put a red arrow . Does anyone know what she built across this ? Is this the bit where she put a bench seat ? I think it is
---
My memory is correct . I attach the wardrobes and drawer she has built across the fire escape 😂

it should not be blocked nor should the room be in use .
---
I'd love to see that room scrapped! would serve the Lady of the Manor right! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 4

georgiecait

VIP Member
Those fricking pajamas from Olivia Von Halle are a fortune! and they look awful on her... must be nice to get such huge discounts on everything or luxury freebies 😐 :sick:

View attachment 3001753

View attachment 3001756

View attachment 3001749

View attachment 3001757
---
Charlie's morning...... the field.....the grass....the dimwit 🥴 🥴 🥴 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 3001829

View attachment 3001830

Sorry Charlie , but the whole place depresses me...not somewhere I would stay for a holiday.

The pink ones look lush tbh. Would be amazing for getting ready on your wedding morning for example. The patterned ones hurt me eyes though 😂

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Char as an estate agent? NO WAY would he do that he'd want to go straight to the top, CEO of the Cotswold cottages etc not running around selling property to the pheasants! 🤣
lol Charlie has a cushy life...he isn't going to get any job ...any ..time soon lol!

Well, from what I could 'overhear' Strawtop seems to have an issue with plumbing and old char char was whining down the phone to a plumber at full volume (as per).
View attachment 3027632View attachment 3027633
View attachment 3027634
View attachment 3027635

LOL! thanks for the pics....Charlie looks dimwitted as usual 😂 😂
---
How on earth could Josie take any time off if and when she gets pregnant? Their outgoings must be off the chart.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she secretly stayed on birth control…..
agreed..... she freaks out if she doesn't read her emails for 3 hours..imagine all the time a child would take away from her... 🥴
---
View attachment 3028064

She has very hairy arms and shoulders?! (Lanugo???)
I noticed that too. I'm surprised she doesn't get all that hair removed, especially the arm hair.

Last edited:

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
she is so bland..the grey/white hair....the no color clothes...the disdain towards black or super bright fun colors...the beige food 🤦‍♀️

-------

Nope no one cares about anything miss fake has to preach about ... not everyone can do these things, afford to or have access to them, miss fake has fake friendships and a fake life glued to her phone and social media life style..... :sick: she's definitely no example to anyone about leading a healthy lifestyle.

View attachment 3033853

---
When one basic coffee machine won't do for Lord Charlie ..... 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️😂

View attachment 3033919

purchase? sure just like their new oven was purchased...all gifted...such liars.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 3033923
View attachment 3033926

omg the price on this!!!!

View attachment 3033928

---
what a liar :mad:

View attachment 3033936
do we know it was definitely gifted? if so, that’s absolutely shocking

Reactions: 3

ella1979

VIP Member
Love the dress but unfortunately it hangs on her at the chest area...maybe she needed to size down because it looked quite unflattering on her..

View attachment 3030860

Just pull down the sunglasses already...but nope she uses them as a headband..stupid woman. :rolleyes:

View attachment 3030863

Her saying 'kitchen garden' 234343535 times has given me a migraine 🤦‍♀️

She really does think that she has become the queen of the Cotswolds..... can't imagine how irritating it would be to live close to her and her circus lifestyle :sick:
the square neck dress ? I don’t know who made that.

I am on about the white with blue and green flowers Erdem maxi she wore to cook and garden in much later in the vlog . It was priced at about £1000 a year ago . Leonora has the same dress and Leonora’s mum has the same dress but in a hard to describe chartreuse type green. I’ll see if I can find a photo of it
---
I can’t find the exact model dress but I found the same Erdem fabric in a different style. I attach a photo .
---
I can’t find the exact model dress but I found the same Erdem fabric in a different style. I attach a photo .

Attachments

ella1979

VIP Member
Out of ALL the footage captured that day, someone chose to put this ugly clip of Josie in the video they just uploaded

her skin is sagging and neck wrinkled, the receding chin - the mouth pulling . Can’t believe anyone would actually think this clip is attractive

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

jurassicdorset

Yep I agree, I'm quite tall somewhere between 5'8 or 5'9 and I've always wanted to be petite and be able to wear lovely heels... oh well I've grown into my height and am comfortable with how I look now...there are benefits to being petite or tall...depends how you look at it :)
We’re the same height like life is what you make of it.

Alecia89

Does the strawtop cottage only get booked for weekends? Or can you book it like a full week?

Find it odd they say they are fully booked but then advertising so much availability.

I can imagine one weekend booking is their mortgage payment for that month.

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
ugh that little ugly looking bathroom would turn me off staying there for starters 😂 not to mention I wouldn't stay at a place that doesn't want kids there anyway...plus their steep fee :rolleyes:

1720024920976.png

lululamb

I'm not sure about the cars, it wouldn't surprise me if they are on finance. We have 2 cars on finance, we change them every 2/3 years and never have to put any more deposit down and the monthly payments don't fluctuate too much.

However we have been using the same car dealer for almost 20 years, and we always return well looked after cars with very low mileage and so it's a win for him and us.

Maybe they could be doing something similar which means they get to change fairly often. Just guessing here though and also our cars are both Ford cars, not Discovery's!

nobodyxx

I just pulled up the title deeds (it was me who bought them years ago ).

It sold in 2020 to Josie for 1.860m

To say she’s overpaid is an understatement. She wouldn’t get that now for it never mind double .

Too many offputting factors about the semi for anyone to cough up that much .

If I had to guess and it’s difficult and inaccurate because at the end of the day it depends how desperate a seller is and what a buyer is willing to pay for a semi but I honestly don’t think it’s worth more than 1.3/1.4 tops and maybe less in the current market where there just aren’t any buyers at that range of the market right now .

If planning ever got wind of the attic conversion and if that’s been done without permission and she had to return it to being I think a 4 bed (I’ve slightly lost track!) then I’d guess the value would be circa 1m max
---
I think the only reason they paid that much is because it suited their needs re lala and she’s at arms length and because they would be used to London prices . Whereabouts did the battleaxe live prior to moving there was she also on Clapham ?

They were fools to buy that for that price
---
Josie is thick she can’t understand she bought at the top of the market but now we have had years of stagnation and some price drops since . Houses just aren’t selling like they were in 2020 and those which do are selling with price drops
---
I’ve found a detached house perfect views no surrounding houses 7 acres wrap round land better area 3.5 mill asking . They would accept less for sure .

How does madam think hers competes? Also she’s lacking downstairs space people buying an 8 bed would want . Due to it being an attic conversion . The house at 3.5 still has attic unconverted and isn’t listed so way more flexibility to do what you want with it .
So was it just her name it’s in then?

ella1979

VIP Member
Her profile here just looks so......witchy? she has huge bags under her eyes 🥴 That hairdo and cheap looking clip do not help. She looks awful.

the dress whilst nice on the model online is way too long for Josie . Either shorten it or if that ruins the pattern, find something else . She is swamped on this dress. It’s a Zimmerman