Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenofbrioche

This is a weird thing to annoy me but I can't stand the way she CONSTANTLY uses the words snaffle/snuffle/snoffle. Half of those aren't even used in the right context. Just say eat like a fucking normal person 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

claraD

She doesn't actually own any property, the bank does. My house is tiny in comparison but it's owned outright same with the cars. I could not believe her and Em in Ems latest vlog about the type of people on the Chloe retreat... judging them by the type of cars in the car park 'oh look another Porsche) not a good advert for Chloe. As if you shouldn't even bother booking if you have a cheaper car because you won't be 'the right type'. Also annoyed about her buying yet more bloody storage containers and 'getting rid' of her plastic ones. The plastic ones are already here, the point is to have less consumption, not just toss everything in recycling and buy more stuff. Recycling uses energy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Allexie01

VIP Member
Pffffft…..been here in the Cotswolds now for 6 days and noooo sight, (nor sound in The SK’s case) of either of the gruesome twosome despite visiting Bicester Village, Daylesford, The Fox at Oddington and The Wild Rabbit at Kingham! I feel cheated!!! 🙄. Though we were nearly run off the road by a lout with a prisoner stylee haircut in a dirty Defender so I might just have been in the presence of his lordship!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
There is NO way any money from her flower pressing will go to charity. Not a penny. Not unless you count the Old Rectum as a charity. She doesn’t have a charitable bone in her body!
---
She’s now spreading her bullsh*t on other people’s channels! On Em Shel’s flog she’s telling her to get her shoulders under the water in the ice bath or it doesn’t work. Absolute rubbish. It’s been proven that the benefits spread even if you don’t get fully in. She thinks she’s a health expert and it’s embarrassing, not to mention dangerous.
Maybe she should just focus on getting her hideous disgusting teeth fixed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

jurassicdorset

She can have mine. I’d give anything to have a breast reduction. 34J with a size 8 body, I look ridiculous but I can’t afford to have it done. Tits on a stick I was nicknamed at school and Her with the tits at University. Not fun. Big boobs are not a blessing maybe for my husband but for me, back ache, sores, bra straps digging in, being ogled at, buying clothes is annoying and forget string bikinis. Josie is blessed with barely anything there

• Heart
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
I hardly watch her vlogs as every time it's the same thing.... Pilates, Avocado on toast, makes a Smoothie, goes to the attic room to flog some crap no one wants, in the garden.:sleep:

ella1979

VIP Member
What are the odds that an international major superstar just happens to of booked out a venue where Josie has just been on a work retreat? Low

I think this is cooked up between Josie and venue. I would imagine it’s josies idea

I would guess she’s on commission for whatever the uplift on booking is for 12 months .

Something like this doesn’t just happen. If Taylor did have the booking I’d imagine Taylor’s team would have sent conditions and a non disclosure agreement that the venue had to sign . The venue surely wouldn’t risk Taylor’s safety or Taylor cancelling due to Josie

It’s all a load of cooked up balony.

What a load of tosh again!
---
Also Taylor’s team would have explained the security risks etc and the venue would know they want to sweep for devices and bugs prior to her arrival . The venue wouldn’t risk this imo

Easy Bake

The deceit and lies are so silly too. Anyone can find her address and the Savills write up.

They haven’t done much other than improve the garden . The kitchen is the thing they need to redo to add value . It’s a nice place but it has some major downsides which would deter a lot of buyers. It’s so bitty .

Plus why be so snotty , stuck up and generally horrible in the comments section.

Such an awful tt to put out there ./
Agreed. They have spent a lot of money on the garden and given the place curb appeal but the inside is another story. Size wise, the kitchen looks like it belongs in a one bedroom apartment and the dinning room is moldy and gloomy. All the bathrooms need upgrading. in one video SK revealed a 70s shagadelic bathroom and I seem to remember Josie saying that a ceiling in one part of the house was in danger of collapsing. Kitchens and bathroom are the most important for resale and they're not up to scratch. IMHO the house mirrors Josie's life, all smoke and mirrors.

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
She must think so many of her viewers are so gullible and will watch this vlog thinking that her and Charlie are having marriage problems.... 🙄 she is so slimy.....and ridiculously long movie length vlog again... 🥴

View attachment 2965445

this so pathetic.....she tries to make money on everything...paid promotion! she uses every issue to make a buck....fertility, relationship problems, nutrition, teeth, gardening, clothes, food, skincare, beauty products and the list goes on and on .....🥴🥴 when would she ever find the time to have a baby amidst hawking everything under the sun 🙄:LOL: nothing she talks about is real or any of her problems, she is not sincere..it's all fake....money,money, money!

View attachment 2965454
---
Working hard to sell those presets on all their channels 🥴

View attachment 2965547
I cannot believe she’s joined the army of creators who are monetising on therapy, it’s disgusting.
Last year, BetterHelp was ordered by the US government to pay to pay $7.8 milllion in partial refunds to customers for allegedly releasing personal user data to social media companies like Meta and Snapchat.
No one with a conscience or good ethics would support them.
Completely over it

ella1979

VIP Member
Was thinking about this the other day. When I’ve seen the garden a few times I’ve seen it enough in terms of instagram sorties. It’s tedious
---
😂 bit of a fall out with Freddy defending Josie on tik tok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
It’s all kicking off 😂. ❤ the people calling her out. Can’t believe she thought she could fly with that post. It’s had about 8,500 views! That’s a lot in the time.

I hope the papers get onto it . After what happened to Lydia , it’s possible. “Influencer lies about bedrooms and value of home “ 😂 silly Josie

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Rage baiting on social media is the opposite of class.
If you feel the need to drum up controversy (Ehem Millen Moron) then it means you’re strategy is in the trash.
Good content creators don’t do this.
I was at a conference a few weeks back and Millen was highlighted as the type of industry figure to avoid like the plague thanks to the harmful effects of her strategy.

• Heart
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
So a few days ago, Lydia was flogging the Amazon Josie dress... but refused to call it the Josie dress 😂 😂 😂
This week Josie has to one up Lydia and is flogging Karen Millen.
How unflattering is her KM outfit !!!
Old age pensioner comes to mind.
Screenshot_20240515_083526_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_083512_YouTube.jpg

And her curls look ridiculous. So OTT.
Screenshot_20240515_083448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_083453_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240515_083500_YouTube.jpg

And straight after this, with those OTT curls and white trousers, she went to (fake) work in the garden.
Idiot.
---
What an awful outfit...... hair included 🥴

View attachment 2936262

View attachment 2936263

the pants pulled up like that remind me of Steve Urkel :LOL:

View attachment 2936264

awful dress choice on her...makes her hips much bigger

View attachment 2936268

no to the wedges with that dress..... looks weird 🥴

View attachment 2936269
@SophiaNicole great minds 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
She must think so many of her viewers are so gullible and will watch this vlog thinking that her and Charlie are having marriage problems.... 🙄 she is so slimy.....and ridiculously long movie length vlog again... 🥴

1717092085352.png

this so pathetic.....she tries to make money on everything...paid promotion! she uses every issue to make a buck....fertility, relationship problems, nutrition, teeth, gardening, clothes, food, skincare, beauty products and the list goes on and on .....🥴🥴 when would she ever find the time to have a baby amidst hawking everything under the sun 🙄:LOL: nothing she talks about is real or any of her problems, she is not sincere..it's all fake....money,money, money!

1717092222136.png

---
Working hard to sell those presets on all their channels 🥴

1717095432369.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stand to watch the latest video, and by the looks of it Charlie did mansplain and use the we while Josie was a snob, as per usual. But when someone said he said “you manifest your own luck” I had it. Stop with this manifesting nonsense and how luck is tied to it. It is such a load of BS. My father is the best man I know, generous to literally everyone he knows and doesn’t know with his success, and he was diagnosed with cancer last week. Jak, a person who helped you immensely, just lost her too short life and left behind a husband and I believe daughter. Manifest your own luck?! Why because you leeched on your wife’s trust and don’t have to work. Some things money can’t buy and those two idiots will never appreciate or realize that.
I also had it when he said this and “If I own a pub one day”, it really tickled me, “If I” rather than “If we”. If Charlie ever bought a pub, we all know it would never be with his own money, it would he his wife’s money so why would it be “HIS pub” rather than “THEIR PUB”. He’s so entitled, naive and delusional. Also, I’ve never known an alcoholic to want to own a drinking establishment, of all things.

Reactions: 15