Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jurassicdorset

Josie trying to make her unemployed hubby look relevant... that man doesn't even want to make a cooking channel even though Josie's followers have asked him to. Such a gem, lucky Josie 🥴 If I was her, I would leave him off her socials....

View attachment 3024352
I feel quite sorry for him to be honest. I don’t think life has gone according to plan or how he expected it may have been judging by various omissions by him in less frank terms but nonetheless and now using her channel as a way to be seen as independent and creative. There’s nothing wrong with that either but she makes it so obvious to the viewers who is in charge. He is totally emasculated by her attitudes on camera. I can’t imagine having his mother in law a hop skip and a jump away helps either. He should have his own career journey it would do him the world of good, he is a total motormouth however he isn’t stupid he has a brain on him and he should utilise his skills in a much more rewarding and independent way. He’d make an excellent estate agent and that’s a compliment to him
---
Also I think he really loves Josie. Is it as mutual? Maybe but he loves her more than she loves him that’s the impression I get and despite his past behaviours he adores her. She’s lucky providing I am right on my perceptions

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

ella1979

VIP Member
Can you explain why she behaves like a woman who was old enough to remember the 1970s? I don’t get this whole granny act somebody else maybe can shine a light on it
not sure 😂. I did wonder if it’s to appeal to certain parts of the world who idolise cottage core , Martha Stewart / coastal grandmas .

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
NEWS!

so I’ve been looking into the wardrobe room top floor with en suite bathroom.

I believe this isn’t within the planning consents and as I understand it , due to the existence of a fire escape the wardrobe room and en suite do not have permission to exist 😂

It was originally called a cinema room / bedroom on the sales floor plan. It wouldn’t have permission to be either . Hence she’s definitely not 11 bed, not 8 either , she’s got 7 beds

the big bathroom she always films in would need to go as well 😂 so she’s one less bathroom than she thought .

the council have every right to demand and enforce her to scrap using the room and return it to how it was if they wanted to. As a grade listed building they can go back a whopping 50 yrs.

What would she do with ALL of her clothes ?! Where would she film her bathroom scenes

doesn’t pay to be smug on tik tok bragging 😂
---
It is the existence of the fire escape which changes everything .
---
She has certain consents to make changes but not to make the fire escape rooms usable .
---
I attach the part of the wardrobe room I’m on about. You can see what would have been a fire escape where I’ve put a red arrow . Does anyone know what she built across this ? Is this the bit where she put a bench seat ? I think it is
---
My memory is correct . I attach the wardrobes and drawer she has built across the fire escape 😂

it should not be blocked nor should the room be in use .
---

Attachments

Last edited:

withacat

What an awful outfit...... hair included 🥴

View attachment 2936262
That looks like something my little sister and i would fashion out of wrapping paper left after opening some bigger NY presents when we were like 4 and 8 respectively. Hair also reminds me of us wearing mom's pantyhose on our heads pretending we're just out of the beauty parlour.
---
Nooooooo! Stop it !! She’s cleansing her face with oily balm whilst wearing a linen white Erdem gown worth about 1,000 £
why not, she's sending it back anyway r selling it on her mum's ebay

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
You have to start somewhere. He would be trained. Whether he would accept it is another issue. I doubt it because his vanity is above everybody else. It would do him the world of good having a fresh perspective and purpose that doesn’t revolve around her. The world does not revolve around Josie, their semi or the business. Sorry it’s not that serious of a business in the realistic sense and also plenty of others have multiple responsibilities as well as real jobs. Josie is basically a glorified saleswoman which is nothing wrong in that but her delusions of grandeur is what is wrong. I’m a professional I don’t want to say what industry but I worked hard for my career. Husband has a good job but we aren’t millionaires dropping casually money on Porsches. Add on the mortgage, children, expenses, a cat and a tortoise and two properties we invested in as rentals to young professionals it’s a balancing act and that is with good health thank God for all. If you factor in all that most people have to contend with on a daily basis who might be ill, disabled or going through problems those two embarrass themselves with their lack of modesty, reality and at times total disregard for decency. Such as inappropriate filming which I can bet she has not asked the poor people filmed for their permissions. He has it so easy and good for him nobody wants people to do badly in life but acting like some pseudo Lird of the Manor living off his wife and mother-in-laws money is pathetic and goes against what a real man should be like which should be independent, an equal partner and just less hobby same applies to her they are both motormouths, watch how it goes when the Interest rates shoot up to a level that even they can’t handle. Recessions are very real things and given the fact that there is an Election in 3 days I would if I were them seriously consider a few contingency plans if life swerves them into unknown financial territory. Likely by her spending habits and the enormous amount of outgoings they must have without the freebies or bookings in their rentals. YouTube won’t last forever either.
absolutely agree.

I fear the worst for anyone with a house and garden because I believe in time Starmer will enforce much higher council tax.

the cottages she’s bought haven’t gone up in price , due to government changes in tax relief on mortgages for landlords and the interest rates increases landlords are selling their rentals so the sales market is increasingly seeing little pokey cottages like hers coming to market . Meaning their cottages are worth less right now .

Their business model means they pay the council tax for three properties . In wales labour has hammered people for council tax . They have hammered people with second homes so much my friend decided to sell her holiday home there .

if she thinks her house is worth 3.5m (it’s not worth that) and they re evaluate it for c tax imagine that bill! . Whatever it gets valued at they are likely going to see massive bills.

the cars seem to be purchased from inheritance . Where’s the next two new cars coming from ?. For her to feel she’s keeping up at daylesford she needs to swap both every three years 😂 I don’t believe they have that sort of money . Chav not working is a financial disaster . He’s swanning around in a 70k plus defender the special coating on it cost 5k and roof racks etc not far off .
---
Does anyone know what car lala drives and year of it ?

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
That dress is so ill fitting on her, with that beige bra sticking out...but she'll keep wearing it over and over in every current vid to shill it 🥴

1717622311060.png

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Well look at this! Chav says he isn’t fortunate or grateful for the house !! Chav seems to think he’s worked for the place 😂

Also I’ve noticed how Josie is answering tattle re is the garage gym the coach house .

Josie darling, someone already told us where the garage is in your higgeldy piggeldy house 😂
---
Josie was correct when she says they are lucky and fortunate.

Stupid chav didn’t even read what she wrote and brought in grateful 😂
He is an ar@ehole!

ella1979

VIP Member
If I had to bet I’d say she’s Asexual and he’s straight but only lusts after a certain specific type (and grandma , stick up her @ss Josie isn’t it !). To me Freddy and Kimberley gardener are like two peas in a pod in terms of looks

ella1979

VIP Member
The reason why it looks like a chimney is because it’s a mess of a place and very confusing at first glance. You can get full plans up at Stratford council online . The coach house plans are separate to these attic plans .
---
How much of a bore are you ... going away for a 4 day holiday and sticking to your normal routine of going to the gym, eating healthy to maintain your gut health and talking about kitchen gardens.
Oh, JUST. FUCK. OFF. Pretentious little fuckers.
You're on bloody holiday. Your first anniversary. Take those effing sticks out of your fat asses and live a little.

Sometimes I think they really do hate each other. Like, really can't stand each other,
I know, I feel the same . If a persons away for three wks or more I’d get it but not in this case

probably didn’t get physical with each other once 😂

chav driving constantly on the wrong side and having another near miss is frightening
---
In short to understand it better the problem is they don’t have permission to use this room. So it can never be a bedroom if it was a bedroom and someone locked the door then that’s cutting off a fire escape . It must not be used . It’s the access to the fire escape that is the issue. Also the fact they may of altered aged beams when they fitted the wardrobes . It’s not loose furniture . The room should be clear of furniture and unused . She has built a fixed wardrobe across the fire escape .

ella1979

VIP Member
If josies drone had of hit someone surely they could be very badly injured? She would be liable and also for any property damage. Don’t people need a licence for certain types of drones?

jurassicdorset

What a strange facial...and no thanks.... 🥴

View attachment 3017362

Bicycling around with a huge logo of your own name all over London is so .....dumb.....

View attachment 3017363
Pretending London is Amsterdam or Copenhagen is dumb. So much crime in ‘the Smoke’ I wouldn’t want to cycle let alone get my phone out given the rising levels of phone theft. It’s likely to appeal to her American audience who have this delusion that London is an amalgamation of ‘villages’ ‘neighbourhoods’ as I heard a few Americans refer to the city. Yes they were former villages back in medieval times but they are far from the cosy, Mary Poppins style slow and quintessentially English so many seem to have a view of London, it’s a filthy city that’s becoming more dangerous by the day to live in if you can afford it nothing aspiration at all but why let the truth spoil her vlog. She needs to behave more streetwise for her own personal safety. London is not the safest city in the world as most intelligent people realise already