Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
I’m watching it now and ffwd though so much . He randomly interrupts about solar panels . I hate to diagnose something I’m no expert in but could it be possible chav suffers something similar to Tourette’s ? He blurts things out as she’s speaking randomly .

it’s like she’s out with a toddler

I don’t know why but I find holiday vlogs boring in general

does anyone know what the gym was before she mived
I think the gym was a garage with no doors.

Reactions: 6

ella1979

VIP Member
The wardrobe room is what was called the cinema room on the plans made by Savills . It’s top floor? . The window which is tiny is right next to what was a fire escape . Which she shouldn’t be blocking nor using that room or the en-suite room.
---
I wasn’t following her when someone offered to decorate it 😂 any pics??
---
To be clear, it was the previous owners who applied and were granted permission for some changes not Josie. Jodie’s steamed full ahead without proper permissions
---
At least josie holds the correct planning for her greenhouse - I checked 😂
---
What was the gym before it became a gym? Was it a garage or ?

Last edited:

lululamb

Her actual handle is now @JosieIrons
I wonder how long ago she got that, waiting for once she was married.

Queenofbrioche

So now she's saying she couldn't eat half of the wedding cake because it fell off? I thought it was "life changingly good" so which is it? 🤣 You only need a peek at reviews to know it ain't a good place, just a free place (for josie at least haha)

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
The swamp pond featuring load and proud on instagram! Surely someone can clear this pond

that just looks so nasty... I would have cleared this up by now and made it a beautiful place to enjoy and sit beside....they spent money on other things that were not essentials when they could have fixed this up by now. 🥴 what an eyesore.

Product after product..... and another 'favourite' product....sure..... 🙄

1715962362091.png

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
She’s clearly very bothered with the comments on tik tok saying it’s inherited wealth or she wouldn’t be addressing it on her channel .

truth is hitting a raw nerve!
I don’t know what expected to happen when she suddenly buys a £3m+ mansion in the countryside and starts lording it around with designer bags etc, when literally a couple years before she was in a small (albeit) house in London shopping in Primark… 😂😂😂

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
In other news Josie addresses tattlers about freezing the pre Josie prepped smoothies saying nuts are best frozen . What about the rest of the ingredients though Josie? You can’t tell me it’s best to freeze vitamin powders etc .

I knew nuts are best in fridge (I don’t know re freezer !) .
---
The stressed one has been on a retreat at Coombe .

She’s spending a lot of time with chloe lately

Attachments

Last edited:

dquin24

Oh and wanted to add that she was talking about going to see some classical music festival and was very excited about that....so guessing that she did not attend Taylor Swifts concert...was never a fan....and only brought up her name in that tik tok vid to get views and get attention to her content by using her name, as she is the girl of the moment....unless it's.... free Madame would never attend something she cares nothing about. :rolleyes:

and here she is (in the yellow) at the Royal Opera House seeing Swan Lake with Freddy and Em Shel ...and whichever other influencers got free tickets :rolleyes: I'm guessing it was a PR Event with Elemis.

View attachment 3019300
Was this the same day that Lydia ‘decided’ to go to the ballet and asked for the last available box?

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
LOL she barely wanted to admit that this was a less than impressive flower arrangement she threw together 🥴 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: or as I call it, a MESS! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1717164575797.png

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Oh look it’s the “nutrition” student telling us to put kefir in coffee again…. 😂😂🤮
---
Absolutely dying that it’s a “wonderful holiday” yet it’s just all of the same gym, flogging, dinners etc just in another country 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
I seem to recall that she wasn't thrilled to have children stay at their precious cottage(s) ..she preferred couples and of course dogs are allowed. I know she hinted this in one of her vlogs....anyway I think that Strawtop 2 was a mistake...
---
Go clean your own car you lazy bum..

1720022551161.png

Last edited:

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
not so fake and glammed up in real life are we? :LOL: her lifestyle is all fake and for the cameras and her older lady minions across the pond 🥴
---

Poor Teefers can't wear her white or floral sundresses...boohoo 🥴 lol this woman lives for her dresses, she started summer dress try-ons back in Jan :LOL::LOL::LOL:
---

ugh Charlie is so cringe... sorry all I see is a dad bod....he is aging into a middle aged man with a stomach pouch...

View attachment 2988135

Whole conversation with Teefers and Charles talking to each other from various account 🥴 :LOL:

View attachment 2988136

View attachment 2988137
Pretentious twats!!

Fanny-Dango

I watched it and got to the end wondering what the big secret is. I then saw the hat cocochanel had said about some criticism under her vlog so went to look. It was only then when I read that the secret was on a trip someone else had been doing the camera work!

Talk about desperate click bait !
They're both easily pleased, aren't they? Strange thing to class as a surprise!

Thank you for your help, @ella1979...that wobbly camera work gives me motion sickness!

jurassicdorset

I think he does the shopping at Daylesford and oversees the schedule of the cleaning crews who turn the place over each time. If something breaks, he makes the calls for a professional to fix it. I think the woman who works for Josie might even help out with answering questions and other admin tasks. Basically, he is managing what other people are doing for him. How often are they even booked? A few times per week or a few times per month?

Where I live, you can start in real estate with no formal education or experience. They train you for a license which doesn’t take long and what you earn depends on your clientele. It’s all about who you know, not what you know. Charlie could definitely leverage Josie’s audience into landing plenty of listings. I think this would be great for him…even if he only sold a few properties per year.
---
How do the British pronounce tortoise? I laugh every time I hear Josie say “tour-toy.” There are a lot of others (bra-zee-ay for brassiere) but if anyone has an answer... lol
Tor-tuss
Bra-zeer

• Heart

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
@Ja’mieKing

My friend in Holland 20 yrs ago had a chest like josies and apparently in Holland the government will fund small boob jobs for girls whose chest hasn’t developed. Whether that’s changed or not now idk. It has a name when the chest doesn’t develop at all . I’m no expert and maybe Josie doesn’t have this but I’ve always wondered!.

It’s a topic I’ve always wondered about with Josie but didn’t want to offend anyone . There are huge pluses and minuses with implants and I’d personally say wait until you have children. Also we don’t k ow is she happy like she is or not .

Visually she would benefit from very small implants . I feel it’s a relatively safe thing to do using the right ones . Although i totally get not everyone want surgery and some are happy being flat .
She always complains about her smaller chest..I'm surprised she hasn't enhanced it,...either way nothing wrong with a small chest or bigger chest. She just never looks happy or fine with it and constantly complains about it. Also wearing the smocked dresses or low cleavage dresses does nothing to enhance it either.

Ja’mieKing

I’m surprised he didn’t encourage her to get micro implants. The kind that gives her a fuller bust but not enough that their elitist friends would scoff over or even be able to decipher. Rumors that celebrities like Kendall Jenner have this.

Whenever I see them working out in tandem on a quick holiday, it gives American Psycho vibes. Maybe someone can write a British Psycho version featuring a modern day influencer couple. lol! She complained about being annoyed and how “silly” it was that she got a sunburn on her back. That should have been Charlie looking out for her. As someone with very fair skin, you can’t reach this area with sunblock and need other people to literally watch your back if you start to burn. Way to go, SK.