Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ch21

Chatty Member
I do find it a bit mean that lala has to live above a car port. Not very healthy

Reactions: 4

Allexie01

VIP Member
I wonder why they didn’t go afterwards. They cannot of had anything more important to go to . Do they think they are above the others there ?.
---
Wonder if lala has a man friend 😂. My impression of her is she wouldn’t be the type to want a man and his “malarkey”. But who knows 😂
It wasn’t the chap that previously owned the house before JoHo was it? He seemed a really nice chap at the wedding.

Namima

VIP Member
The wardrobe room is what was called the cinema room on the plans made by Savills . It’s top floor? . The window which is tiny is right next to what was a fire escape . Which she shouldn’t be blocking nor using that room or the en-suite room.
---
I wasn’t following her when someone offered to decorate it 😂 any pics??
---
To be clear, it was the previous owners who applied and were granted permission for some changes not Josie. Jodie’s steamed full ahead without proper permissions
---
At least josie holds the correct planning for her greenhouse - I checked 😂
---
What was the gym before it became a gym? Was it a garage or ?
This is the cinema room reno. Apologies, I don't know how to link YT vids.

Screenshot_20240620_123328_YouTube.jpg

Josie climbs through a window in her closet (at her dressing table) to get onto an enclosed space on her roof. She stated she would use that space as a suntanning spot.
And she did. One time 🤭 😂
Would that be the fire escape ?Bit it literally goes nowhere.

jurassicdorset

I hope she's been checked for skin cancer. As well as that thing on her chin
Hope she will be ok if she does. She is not my cup of tea given her weird antics but there are limits. Had that four years ago very lucky caught early and had it removed off my back. Hope it never returns. Myself to blame from years of no sunscreen trying to get a tan or just being lazy. Would you get it from time spent in the Baltic on holidays? Oh yes and it’s a nasty thing to get. Hope she’s fine and anybody else that might need a check up

ella1979

VIP Member
Amy was like Lauren la way , a pabo model . Holland cooper used her when she wasn’t that well known but she’s blown her lips up since and I think Jade doesn’t like that look .

Amy’s had a baby hasn’t she ? I don’t know much about her being bitter because I haven’t followed her for many years .

did she want more but couldn’t have more? I would have thought Amy would struggle with being a mum from what bit I know of her .

georgiecait

VIP Member
She got a new freebie lipgloss from Charlotte Tilbury that plumps and makes her lips shiny and tingly... firstly she already has lips 'plumped' through the roof and I hate lipgloss that makes my lips feel weird 🥴

View attachment 2950024

to her these are low chunky heels..to me they are quite tall as I live in flats .... I'm quite tall enough already lol. :LOL:

View attachment 2950049

her day in London consisted of freebies and it looked like the salesclerk in this store was coming over....so she cut away real fast...

View attachment 2950115

She definitely could have donated the huge hamper of goodies from Hobbs that she got for free, instead she took out each item and babbled on and on with what they would consume or do with the products 🙄 such greediness....

View attachment 2950132

always smart to remove makeup and do skincare in a pricey white dress 🥴🙄

View attachment 2950136

View attachment 2950140
I tried that lipgloss and it’s so nice 😂 bit spenny but I guess that’s CT

albatross2000

It was a very odd post and a very odd set of replies. I like their house - quirks and all such as being attached to a chapel, a green pond and some unusual rooms. And I adore their garden.

I wonder if the post was supposed to gain some controversy - it's all hits - it's all attention - it's all engagement. Sure they love their house - it's priceless to them - that's great. But why the weird post.

jurassicdorset

She is really striving to be the perfect Stepford Wife clone :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 2985738

View attachment 2985741
This is triggering to see and others who became that way. My mum was like that. She was educated and had a degree in her native Latvia. Beautiful too inside and out. Married my Dad who was born in England to parents from Belarus. Refused her to work over here as he was a snob and thought she should be at home with the kids, a woman’s place and all that. She wasted away her talents and dreams to become the perfect wife and mum when she didn’t fulfill his view of that I’ll leave that part out. He was a total shit to her and us and died 6 years ago. The best years of my Mum’s life were squandered by his misogyny and jealousies. Idiots like her only perpetrate that image and wasteful life. Nothing wrong in providing for your family as a stay at home parent but the basis of the Stepford wife shit is based on coercion and misogyny which is abusive.

Macson22

Why did her and Lydia fall out before her wedding one minute holidays together and then no wedding invite or mentions? What happened

ella1979

VIP Member
The bit that you’ve pointed at with the red arrow looks like an old chimney stack to me, not a fire escape?
im 100% advised it’s a fire escape by a friend in planning.

when i next pass by ill have a nosy, it’s probably visa or from the main road through
---
Right so side by side comparison . I’ve marked with a Red Cross where I think the visible chimney is. It’s in the apex of the roof and I believe the wardrobe room is then behind it . So I can’t see from this how it can be a chimney .

my friends had all the historic plans up and permissions. The permission the last owner had was granted approx 20yrs back .

Attachments

Last edited:

jurassicdorset

So in summary. They have the Brailles house, the two strawtop cottages , and th eone flat they rent out in London that we don't hear to much about. The house sale in Brailles is in her name (I believe one of you searched @ 1-2 years ago and found that out.
If they have tenants in the London flat then I doubt the tenant(s) would want their home they are renting legally and rightfully publicised some people enjoy privacy unlike Josie and her husband furthermore if they did they’d be deep shit legally. It’s only the law that prevents those types and the consequences that prevents them from doing what they do best, whatever the fucking hell they like to put it as bluntly as possible which indicates and highlight the negative attitudes accurately, they put on others if it goes against … the truth and reality.

Last edited:

lululamb

I see Granny Josie didn’t get invited Suzie’s hen-do in Ibiza - did we ever find out what went down with her and her “cool-girl” friends - she was thick as thieves with Victoria and Suzie at one point!
Having seen some of the tik toks from the hen do, Josie would probably pass out from how vulgar they are being. They did a video to some song about margaritas and it was disgusting.

• Wow

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
NEWS!

so I’ve been looking into the wardrobe room top floor with en suite bathroom.

I believe this isn’t within the planning consents and as I understand it , due to the existence of a fire escape the wardrobe room and en suite do not have permission to exist 😂

It was originally called a cinema room / bedroom on the sales floor plan. It wouldn’t have permission to be either . Hence she’s definitely not 11 bed, not 8 either , she’s got 7 beds

the big bathroom she always films in would need to go as well 😂 so she’s one less bathroom than she thought .

the council have every right to demand and enforce her to scrap using the room and return it to how it was if they wanted to. As a grade listed building they can go back a whopping 50 yrs.

What would she do with ALL of her clothes ?! Where would she film her bathroom scenes

doesn’t pay to be smug on tik tok bragging 😂
---
It is the existence of the fire escape which changes everything .
---
She has certain consents to make changes but not to make the fire escape rooms usable .
---
I attach the part of the wardrobe room I’m on about. You can see what would have been a fire escape where I’ve put a red arrow . Does anyone know what she built across this ? Is this the bit where she put a bench seat ? I think it is
---
My memory is correct . I attach the wardrobes and drawer she has built across the fire escape 😂

it should not be blocked nor should the room be in use .
---
I'd love to see that room scrapped! would serve the Lady of the Manor right! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ja’mieKing

My sister is 5’0”. Josie looks a bit taller to me but you can never really tell from photo stretching apps, angles, etc… If you saw her in person and said she was 4’11”, I could believe it. LaLa is tiny.