Fashion Mumblr #41 Devourer of Mac n Cheese, lectures followers with fake nutritional adviser degrees!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking Jeremy clarksons stories and using them. It’s a lonely life being a farmer. Very amateurish of you.

Reactions: 9
One hour, eleven minutes and twenty nine seconds......

completely insane ..... the length of almost a whole movie... :LOL: that is alot of filming a week considering that she busts these out three tiems a week :eek:
---
OOTD - just awful...she is trying so hard to shill those white pants and these huge Bermuda shorts.... I would rather watch someone do a real Spring challenge OOTD with pieces that they wear out of their closet and their own style.. she will never wear these pieces except to sell them 🙄

1714079015440.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her and charlie have been trying for some time and she is covering it up...

either that or she's using this as yet another item to shill and pretend that they are trying to conceive....I wouldn't put it past her to try and hawk fertility products 🥴

Her brother is only around to do stuff for them 🥴

1714088245288.png

her cat eye makeup is a massive fail.... and her eyebrows look messy.

1714088833979.png

this looks good to me.
-4742-80b8-c011aef4a13d&name=img-5&inputFormat=png.jpg

Reactions: 11
The house right next to the church (so very close to josies) is still up for sale . I think the position of it has put people off . I did wonder when the bells would ring. I’d be ok with it being once a day maybe lunchtime but not 5am !!! They have reduced that house as well .
If I remember correctly her house was purchased 150K lower than original listed price. No way I'd want to be next to those constantly ringing bells. It would be charming once a day or hearing it from a further distance.

Back in the day, she timed every IG story to coincide with the bells ringing. That was also when our little atheist tried to fool her American aunties into believing she owned her very own church... on her 'grounds'. In a vlog she also claimed that those fields belonged to their property. What she hid well, and told no one, was that the house was actually attached to the church. In an aerial shot of the house they implied that the entire building (all church buildings!!) was theirs. They also cleverly cut out all the surrounding houses, making it look like her huge house surrounded by all their fields.

I found that to be so incredibly dishonest and disturbing, but very typical of Josie who couldn't tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it.
---
Her brother is only around to do stuff for them 🥴

View attachment 2897850
That's the only thing her poor, not good enough brother, is useful for. To clean that disgusting pond that they haven't managed to sort out in 4 years. Why? No company has offered freebies to come and do it regularly. She will have to pay herself. So she just uses her brother as free manual labour. Lala has also always made it clear that spoiled Josie is the favourite child. I feel so sorry for the half-brother who doesn't fit that fake IG image that Teefers portrays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if her and charlie have been trying for some time and she is covering it up...
My assumption with them is if this was the case then they'd be seeing some fancy doctor in London and would be keeping it quiet. The Hertility test is a pretty viral product online, I reckon her getting one is just an indication that babies are on the cards in the next few years or it's just another wellness product for her to jump on the bandwagon with. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if she does have fertility issues with her low bodyweight and unbalanced diet over the years.

If I remember correctly her house was purchased 150K lower than original listed price. No way I'd want to be next to those constantly ringing bells. It would be charming once a day or hearing it from a further distance.

Back in the day, she timed every IG story to coincide with the bells ringing. That was also when our little atheist tried to fool her American aunties into believing she owned her very own church... on her 'grounds'. In a vlog she also claimed that those fields belonged to their property. What she hid well, and told no one, was that the house was actually attached to the church. In an aerial shot of the house they implied that the entire building (all church buildings!!) was theirs. They also cleverly cut out all the surrounding houses, making it look like her huge house surrounded by all their fields.

I found that to be so incredibly dishonest and disturbing, but very typical of Josie who couldn't tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it.
---

That's the only thing her poor, not good enough brother, is useful for. To clean that disgusting pond that they haven't managed to sort out in 4 years. Why? No company has offered freebies to come and do it regularly. She will have to pay herself. So she just uses her brother as free manual labour. Lala has also always made it clear that spoiled Josie is the favourite child. I feel so sorry for the half-brother who doesn't fit that fake IG image that Teefers portrays.
blimey !. I didn’t know any of this.

She’s three quarters surrounded by a mix of terraced houses, very small semis and tiny terraced/semi 1-2 bed retirement bungalows . So quite a nerve to try to make it appear she’s in the middle of not a lot .

Do you think we will ever stop having that bleeping wedding shoved down our throats. I mean once it is done and shown leave it be. They got married in their house in the COTSWOLDS just incase you were wondering where they live 😆. They are BRITISH incase you need to know that too
Brace yourselves, their 1st year anniversary is June 16th ( I only remember this as it's my birthday ) she's gonna rehash the whole wedding experience......be prepared for the drama is about to commence

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know I hate all the floral dresses but my god, those shorts she keeps trying to shill are possibly the most unflattering things I’ve ever seen. They’re almost comical!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've only recently come across these two. What a pair of vacuous, pompous twats they are.
---
Those teef 🤓🧐
---

Yes very sad, only 56, had cancer and only diagnosed in February 😪 It was via Jac that I came across these two numpties.
wow that was a fast progression. Very sad .

Do you mind me asking - have you met Josie ? Any anecdotes you can give ?

Reactions: 7
wow that was a fast progression. Very sad .

Do you mind me asking - have you met Josie ? Any anecdotes you can give ?
Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, no I haven't met Josie. When I said I came across them I meant their IG accounts and YouTube.

I know I hate all the floral dresses but my god, those shorts she keeps trying to shill are possibly the most unflattering things I’ve ever seen. They’re almost comical!!
Why does Josie and Lydia copy / SWF each other ? They both have terrible fashion sense.
If anything, Josie should stalk Alex Coll, and copy her style. She always looks great, very well put together, dresses her age. And she's blonde as well. Josie, compared to Alex is just a frump.

Brace yourselves, their 1st year anniversary is June 16th ( I only remember this as it's my birthday ) she's gonna rehash the whole wedding experience......be prepared for the drama is about to commence
I remember it because it’s my brother’s birthday! This year is also Father’s Day and my brother has a big birthday ending with a zero so it’s going to be doubly special!

Are they getting paid to promote theses pubs they are gushing about on IG?
I was wondering that too.... paid and free food? 🥴
---
Why does Josie and Lydia copy / SWF each other ? They both have terrible fashion sense.
If anything, Josie should stalk Alex Coll, and copy her style. She always looks great, very well put together, dresses her age. And she's blonde as well. Josie, compared to Alex is just a frump.
agreed, her style is on point!

The reel she's put up today doing jobs in the garden has her wearing probably the most normal and well out together outfit I've seen her in for a long time. Those jeans completely suit her and look great with the boots.

Attachments

The reel she's put up today doing jobs in the garden has her wearing probably the most normal and well out together outfit I've seen her in for a long time. Those jeans completely suit her and look great with the boots.
Finally decent boots and not silly designers shoes while she cosplays in the garden!!