Fashion Mumblr #41 Devourer of Mac n Cheese, lectures followers with fake nutritional adviser degrees!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats and thank you to @lucklady for our new title. I unfortunately had to shorten her title to fit into the title bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fab title.

idk what’s going on at daylesford but it’s become very difficult (more than normal) to book on a Pilates class.

im overdue a visit . Hope that Porsche has moved!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really has ruined herself ! And as for that cream coat that's drowning her ,100% shows she's a total fashion /label victim with no personal sense of style.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fab title.

idk what’s going on at daylesford but it’s become very difficult (more than normal) to book on a Pilates class.

im overdue a visit . Hope that Porsche has moved!
Idk how long you’ve been gone but you can only book two weeks ahead so that’s driven a fastest fingers first culture and they go v quickly but people drop out all the time so just pop on the waitlist

Reactions: 8
She really has ruined herself ! And as for that cream coat that's drowning her ,100% shows she's a total fashion /label victim with no personal sense of style.
She needs a sponsorship from Specsavers if she thinks she looks good in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NomDePlume - thank you for the New Thread! ❤ great title - (y)lucklady

I don't think she's going to win any crowns, that banana bread looks overdone to me :LOL:

1708272509035.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New Vlog - one hour and 18 min of the most boring content :sleep: ..soup, green house, blooms...deliveries...yawn..... whatever happened to the nice fashion content I originally subscribed to watch ages ago 🤷‍♀️

1708276851598.png

1708276879140.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh my lord, when she’s talking about the “emergency” (without doing so, so you need to go and watch the last vlog to catch up, obviously) she is acting as if it was herself or her family member who they helped, not a stranger who, if things are to be believed, is actually stable and getting better. I understand these things do take an emotional toll, but Josie, how do you think paramedics and medical practitioners manage several emergencies a day?! I haven’t even watched more than the first few minutes and she has already annoyed me 😂
---
Also is it just me or does Charlie asking her if she’s mentioned what happened at the weekend just make it sound even more like they’re making it up? It just seems, quite convenient that it happened when it did, and I wouldn’t for a minute want to minimise or ignore it if there really had been an emergency but the way they’re talking about it just feels, I don’t know, forced? Am I being cynical?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Says she’s having two mins me time doing beauty. Doesn’t she have 23.5 hrs a day me time 😂

she has parked again in front of the cottages , without photographic memory I’m unsure if she’s In a general space or a cottage space with the defender .

chavs medical broadcast to the nation where he states most people wouldn’t be sat in A&E if they can treat theirselves 😂 said they clog up the waiting room 😂. Without having antibiotic and general drug dispensing machines in every town his dream of a half empty waiting room isn’t going to happen.

chavs dangerous suggestion to just treat your own injury and not bother the nhs is laughable . I am envisioning people dying of infections and bleeding to death 😝

• Haha
Sorry to post again but over time limit to edit 🤦‍♀️😂

Charlie then using the opportunity to slate the NHS and A&E to promote their first aid course is just wrong! I mean, I get that it’s frustrating when you’re not seen right away etc but the NHS are critically stretched and chronically understaffed and they have to make a judgement based on triage when someone comes in - I took my partner to A&E last year as he was having some symptoms that looked like a heart attack (he was fine, it was a trapped nerve in his shoulder from playing rugby 😂) but when he was triaged they could see it wasn’t necessarily their top priority and we didn’t get seen for about 3 hours, they’d have bumped the lady up further if they could see her deteriorating 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her face looks different in tonight’s vlog . I think she’s had jaw and chin filler . I’m 50/50 if she’s had a small amount of cheek filler .
---
Uuurrrgh she’s going to eat mouldy week old stale bread yuk! She said she can see mould spores…. So bad for her lungs

update she’s decided to bin it …. Common sense prevails finally

what a boring vlog
---
The nutritionist had planned to eat a croissant and blue cheese for her lunch - what a balanced meal!!
---
She admits that she eats a £4.99 pain au raisin daily - that’s nearly as expensive as chavs yoghurts 😂 . Not the best use of calories a nutritionist could make either 😂

she has received a free sofa for the modelling the dogs did. Let’s hope she’s declaring the goods to hmrc !
---
On the think dirty app the Jo Malone she’s flogging is rated 8 out of 10 in terms of being toxic . Very toxic .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was watching her new vlog on the TV and I went to the kitchen to grab a drink. All I heard was my husband shouting 'f**k off' and then look at this. He had it paused on the mouldy bread and said omg watch she's actually going to eat it like that! He dosent watch them with me but it must of caught his attention 🤣 I can't believe she was actually going to eat that 🤢🤢

• Haha
Oh my lord, when she’s talking about the “emergency” (without doing so, so you need to go and watch the last vlog to catch up, obviously) she is acting as if it was herself or her family member who they helped, not a stranger who, if things are to be believed, is actually stable and getting better. I understand these things do take an emotional toll, but Josie, how do you think paramedics and medical practitioners manage several emergencies a day?! I haven’t even watched more than the first few minutes and she has already annoyed me 😂
---
Also is it just me or does Charlie asking her if she’s mentioned what happened at the weekend just make it sound even more like they’re making it up? It just seems, quite convenient that it happened when it did, and I wouldn’t for a minute want to minimise or ignore it if there really had been an emergency but the way they’re talking about it just feels, I don’t know, forced? Am I being cynical?
I could easily believe that she'd tell a complete lie about an emergency because she needs to sell a first aid course and flog an aff link. Beginning pandemic, she flogged Squarespace hard by saying she was starting a new business with a 'friend'. There was no new business! We never heard about it again. Everyone else flogged Squarespace in the usual video sponsor manner. Only Teefers straight out lied about a new business to flog the aff link. Filmed herself pretending to design a website on her laptop. Becoming a 'nutritionist' is likely also only because influencers are being paid to flog the courses.

Reactions: 19
Hundreds of people purchased on net a porter after following her links to nap. According to her analytics .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Of course Charlie - who has barely worked a proper work day in years* - is slagging of those who work in the emergency services and NHS. is this man set to ruin his wife's career??

The NHS is chronically underfunded, understaffed and under appreciated, and those who work in it are an example. Nothing is perfect, and the NHS certainly isn't, but those who work in it really do go above and beyond, even when stretched. For him to say there was no sense of urgency, I mean honestly, what is he on????

*sorry but compared to a 'real' job, influencing is errands at best

Reactions: 26
^ in josies case it’s the filming of her running errands which is her job 😂

I can’t believe how boring her vlogs are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Charlie's comments about the NHS and the way in which he observed it just goes to show how ignorant and inexperienced with the real world they really are.

Reactions: 22
How does he know the male nurse who rolled their eyes weren’t rolling them at him & not the patient. He didn’t need to share that her wounds were self inflicted. It is not his story to share. Why didn’t she edit it out.

I really wish she didn’t do the doggy voices. It is not cute or funny. It is such an ick. I swear her dogs side eye every time she does it. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21