Fashion Mumblr #41 Devourer of Mac n Cheese, lectures followers with fake nutritional adviser degrees!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We aren’t naive as consumers at this point. She is essentially “press” and doesn’t owe it to any brand to be loyal. They should be happy for whatever coverage and marketing she provides them. But on a professional level, it’s just in poor taste to fill her calendar like this. At the very least, if a brand is going to put you up in Paris at a beautiful hotel, give them a dedicated video without hawking their competitor within 2 minutes. She is so lacking in class and common sense. Why would anyone even pay attention to what she is peddling when it’s a new product not just every day or within every video but every minute within said video. You would never be able to decipher results.
While I agree with your sentiment, I actually think Josie did right and the brand or the brand's PR firm is just clueless. It doesn't make sense for Josie to make a dedicated video for a small brand no-one has heard about; the views would be terrible. Anyone who's watched Josie would've known that the brand will get a short section in between ten other sponsorships, and I'm sure they have agreed in a contract for whatever was shown.

The brand should've collaborated with a smaller skincare influencer who agreed to make a dedicated video with more links and codes to activate interaction and sales. I think Josie didn't even link to any of their specific products! That's just money down the drain for the brand.

Maybe it's just me lol, but my reaction to this wasn't even just the usual "not interested", it was that + "wow the brand is stupid".

Reactions: 10
While I agree with your sentiment, I actually think Josie did right and the brand or the brand's PR firm is just clueless. It doesn't make sense for Josie to make a dedicated video for a small brand no-one has heard about; the views would be terrible. Anyone who's watched Josie would've known that the brand will get a short section in between ten other sponsorships, and I'm sure they have agreed in a contract for whatever was shown.

The brand should've collaborated with a smaller skincare influencer who agreed to make a dedicated video with more links and codes to activate interaction and sales. I think Josie didn't even link to any of their specific products! That's just money down the drain for the brand.

Maybe it's just me lol, but my reaction to this wasn't even just the usual "not interested", it was that + "wow the brand is stupid".
Alsolutely. I don't feel bad for the brand at all.
All these brands looking to hire these influencers need to do their due diligence.
Josie's racist tweets aside - for which she never apologised, brands should not hire her just for the tweets and non-apology, just watching a random vlog of her's, you can pick up this girl will vlog anything and everything.
There is zero brand loyalty.
You cannot deduce who and what Josie is from the immense variety of products and brands she uses and shills.
She took the gig just for the free trip to Paris.

For me, shilling two difference skin care brands on the same video with back to back events for them, just highlights that she will do anything for a quick buck.

The random brand for Paris are stupid for using her, but surely when she does stuff like this, I genuinely can’t understand how her followers don’t ever think ‘how many skin care brands are your favourite? You’re telling us how amazing one is and on the same day you’re telling us how amazing this other one is’.

In fact, I think Josie must be the worst when it comes to skincare. I don’t think there is a brand that she’s not shilling as a game changer or her favourite. And then when people do notice and say ‘do you still use Skin & Me or the beauty pie stuff you recommended’ she has the brass neck to say yes she still uses them all the time.

It’s staggering how gullible people are !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is the greediest little goblin ever.

I was shocked to read here how much she overconsumes in her smoothies, and the taking what she can from brands it nothing new.

Reactions: 11
Idk if she keeps this side of her life private but does she ever just go out for dinner or drinks with friends like a normal 30 something year old with no kids?
It's a bit sad.

Reactions: 14
No man needs this many gilets, shoes , fragrances and probably much more in the cupboards 🥴 does he even wear them all? :sick:

View attachment 2894017

View attachment 2894019

View attachment 2894018

View attachment 2894021

View attachment 2894022

View attachment 2894023

People tend to forget that her entire wardrobe is cupboard space. Even where there are no mirrors!! Behind all those panels are hundreds of identical white/beige sweaters, not to mention more recently everything country green, and indentical shoes. So many pointy toe mules, all put away looking yucky and dirty. Teefers' massive wardrobe makes Charlie's tiny wardrobe look insignificant. I'm not sure why more people don't call her out on all that waste behind the doors, in what is the biggest room in their entire house! All filled with identical items. At least old Charlie's shoes are neat and clean. We can't say the same about Teefers. Don't forget that somewhere behind those doors are my personal favourites, those rediculous gold scroll shoes, my darlings 😉🤣
---
Idk if she keeps this side of her life private but does she ever just go out for dinner or drinks with friends like a normal 30 something year old with no kids?
It's a bit sad.
She goes to bed by 8:00/08:30. I also don't think she actually has any real friends? She only stays up a bit later when she's on a trip and can use other influencers to cross-promote.

Last edited:
  • Sad
The Cotswolds is another world in a way . Maybe areas there vary for nightlife but I recall I stayed at the fox in oddington its 1 min drive from daylesford. The rooms are mostly above the pub which worried me because I was wanting an early night . I need not of worried because on a Sunday night by 830pm the pub was very quiet . By 930 absolutely dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Cotswolds is another world in a way . Maybe areas there vary for nightlife but I recall I stayed at the fox in oddington its 1 min drive from daylesford. The rooms are mostly above the pub which worried me because I was wanting an early night . I need not of worried because on a Sunday night by 830pm the pub was very quiet . By 930 absolutely dead!
I'm not surprised really. The damn Church bells start at 5am I think. I couldn't cope. Maybe it's an older persons place to live as people with children must pull their hair out and move

Reactions: 7
It's a no from me...the design does not look like a watercolor painting, to me it looked like you vomited all over your lower half :sick::LOL: and the hem ends at a really unflattering part of her leg, also those heels give her cankles.

1713996197364.png

those heels are ridiculous with those casual pants....they are way too long on her anyway and look awful. They give awful camel toe too 🥴

1713996532524.png

1713996501238.png

1713996573796.png

Last edited:
I agree with you all that the brand is at fault for signing off on this contract. I should have clarified what I meant about a dedicated video. I didn’t mean dedicated in the traditional, literal sense of #Ad #Sponsored with 15 minutes start to finish…that approach is dead. I meant dedicated in the sense that she wouldn’t mention another brand and attend their event within the exact same video. lol! When I worked in influencer marketing, there is no way I would allot that much of a company’s budget while allowing room for this level of disrespect. It’s really cheap of Josie. She could have put the London portion in the next vlog and ended it with her on her way back to the UK. Even for her own outlook from a standpoint with her viewers. It’s overwhelming and comes across as too salesperson. But then again, she typically pushes 15 different companies within one vlog. Her lack of shame is why she is making so much money. All her vlogs are is 90% ads with 10% actual content. Even the content is ads. We have to suffer through an hour of product placement (I FF through most of her Pete and Repeat vlogs these days). When she finally gets to a dinner with real friends or a fabulous party, the camera gets put away.

I'm not surprised really. The damn Church bells start at 5am I think. I couldn't cope. Maybe it's an older persons place to live as people with children must pull their hair out and move
The house right next to the church (so very close to josies) is still up for sale . I think the position of it has put people off . I did wonder when the bells would ring. I’d be ok with it being once a day maybe lunchtime but not 5am !!! They have reduced that house as well .

Reactions: 8
It's a no from me...the design does not look like a watercolor painting, to me it looked like you vomited all over your lower half :sick::LOL: and the hem ends at a really unflattering part of her leg, also those heels give her cankles.

View attachment 2895599

those heels are ridiculous with those casual pants....they are way too long on her anyway and look awful. They give awful camel toe too 🥴

View attachment 2895610

View attachment 2895607

View attachment 2895612
Looks like she's dressing for the WI in that dress.

• Haha
The dress is pretty and I like the sparkles but why is she always drawn to the dresses with the barmaid sleeves? LOL :LOL:

1714063305421.png

Reactions: 8
Having trouble wrangling her teef again in tonight's marathon flog.... :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 17.42.08.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 17.48.17.png

---
Sooooo teefers is having her fertility checked! Wonder if old Cha Cha is having his little swimmers checked too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There must be some desperate ducks in the Cotswolds for them to land in her green slime swamp 😂
---
She says chloe’s soho class cost £30 included brunch and as many juices as you can consume (sounds like she filled her boots again!)
---
And she managed to box up a pile of cakes, pastries, juices and a matcha to take home no doubt will keep chav fuelled up for 30 mins 😂
---
A fertility test by post?! Brilliant . Really replaces going for a pelvic scan in a doctors office to check how follicles are and how everything looks ….
---
Chavs put his baked beans recipe on her vlog and she’s been daft enough to link to it from YouTube. That boy will soon be after his 50% of current and future earnings 😂
---
I think her websites had an overall and although I never really looked at it before I think the main difference I’m detected is the Constance presence of photos of chav plastered all over it . I don’t recall seeing him previously on her website ?. He’s really muscling in
---
Oooh yuk! The dogs weed allover her veg bed 😂 yuk I’d have to dig out the compost sterilise and start again if it were me

Last edited:
  • Sick