Fashion Mumblr #41 Devourer of Mac n Cheese, lectures followers with fake nutritional adviser degrees!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the poster who said she’s skinny she doesn’t need it .

When the whole Zoe thing came up people were saying how discusting and unhealthy the Zoe cookies are you have to eat as part of the test. I asked my PT about them and her opinion was that not even a top athlete needs to know when their sugar spikes never mind an average joe . She thought they were pointless.

she would know if she was insulin resistant because she would weigh a lot more as the body struggles to use the food as energy and instead sends it to be stored as fat way more easily than in a non resistant person
---
She will do almost anything for £££££

Reactions: 11
Do you think we will ever stop having that bleeping wedding shoved down our throats. I mean once it is done and shown leave it be. They got married in their house in the COTSWOLDS just incase you were wondering where they live 😆. They are BRITISH incase you need to know that too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think we will ever stop having that bleeping wedding shoved down our throats. I mean once it is done and shown leave it be. They got married in their house in the COTSWOLDS just incase you were wondering where they live 😆. They are BRITISH incase you need to know that too
If you are talking about the photo they have put up on their stories posing with a couple thats because the lady in the pic has just died.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
SK is such an idiot, he's offered his condolences on Jaq's Instagram from both himself and ye olde rectum. Why? It's just not necessary. I don't know why it riled me up so much but it has.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
SK is such an idiot, he's offered his condolences on Jaq's Instagram from both himself and ye olde rectum. Why? It's just not necessary. I don't know why it riled me up so much but it has.
I think it’s nice that they’ve acknowledged her personally and also from the house account in respect to her being the gardener there..

Reactions: 12
They talked about Zoe quite some time ago and were doing the tests etc and then it went very quiet.

This new one monitor is not from Zoe so I'm guessing Zoe wouldn't stump up for them and this other company has.

She tried to claim he peaks where when she was sat in the car 😂😂 in the first vlog she mentioned it in and then in the next one she said the same spike was down to her oat latte!
It seems they weren't offered a good deal/aff link/sponsorship from Zoe. I imagine the monitor she's wearing has better aff link possibilities 😂

Reactions: 5
I seem to recall she has already showed Zoe and vlogged them ages ago. This one is another gadget from another brand.

She’s going to be a judge at the Chelsea flower show! I was intending to go this year too 😂

She comes out with all sorts of info. She says if you haven’t got a will the government will take half of your money . As far as I know that is absolute nonesense if you have a relative to inherit the government will not grab half

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she went for a 24h Paris trip with an unknown skincare brand called Holidermie. I wonder what does the brand even get out of the deal; they're not really sold in many places and I think Josie didn't even have a code for them. I was only skimming through the video but certainly didn't get interested in the brand. I doubt this kind of promotion creates much sales at all for them.

Most people will buy the popular big brands that Josie trusts and shows over and over again. Not some small brand that flew Josie to Paris, gave her a face massage and will probably never be featured again...

Reactions: 12
She’s given a luxury stay in Paris by some random skincare brand only to return to London and head straight to their competitor’s event. She did this with Shiseido in New York and then Elizabeth Arden in the UK as well. She hadn’t even returned back home to the countryside before she was hawking yet another brand. How incredibly tasteless!

We aren’t naive as consumers at this point. She is essentially “press” and doesn’t owe it to any brand to be loyal. They should be happy for whatever coverage and marketing she provides them. But on a professional level, it’s just in poor taste to fill her calendar like this. At the very least, if a brand is going to put you up in Paris at a beautiful hotel, give them a dedicated video without hawking their competitor within 2 minutes. She is so lacking in class and common sense. Why would anyone even pay attention to what she is peddling when it’s a new product not just every day or within every video but every minute within said video. You would never be able to decipher results.

Reactions: 15
Shilling this soooo hard! I'll pass thank you!

1713912955617.png

the bump on her nose has gotten bigger 🥴

1713913030287.png

what a ridiculous bag...but definitely an expensive freebie for miss cheapie....

1713913255377.png

that dress and bag! :LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't get why she wants to look like a plant :LOL::LOL:

1713913320810.png

I just don't find any of this appetizing 🤷‍♀️ and I thought they were just going out to dinner, but it's yet another freebie event for them.

1713913653424.png

1713913767774.png

1713913799681.png

1713913931193.png

he lives up to his name! :eek:

1713914003040.png

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She is cosplaying at this point. She has become a caricature of a 65-year-old retiree. Everything has to check a box. The color green, plants, floral prints…it’s all so contrived and performative.

I would typically say that salesperson/business in Paris who was rude to her over the failed payment deserved to be publicly shamed but I bet Josie had her nose in the air the entire time she waltzed through that shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No man needs this many gilets, shoes , fragrances and probably much more in the cupboards 🥴 does he even wear them all? :sick:

1713925627635.png

1713925673430.png

1713925644106.png

1713925725380.png

1713925762740.png

1713925781021.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18