Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gross. The Secret is like the ultimate in tone-deaf white lady ‘woo woo’ and what a terribly timed video given the recent news cycle. Josie could do with manifesting some decorum and self-reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why on earth is she wearing a coat in the house? Its 26c and far too hot to sleep
Inside the house is cool, and takes a while to warm through even in summer.....it will be very hard for her come winter,and heating isnt cheap..

I saw swinsuits and bikinis in todays * just a little treat* box..so obviously she is visualising and manifesting the next expensive holiday..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Truly, the manifestation stuff really triggers me.

How DARE this privileged, stupid little idiot think just because she wants something SUPER hard, she gets it. Like people have said before me, all these people who have died from disease, trauma just didn't want to live quite hard enough.

People who's jobs, businesses are going under because of a bleeping pandemic, haven't just wished for success hard enough.

No Josie. You got a life insurance check and you bought property at the right time. You got into YouTube at the right time, and most importantly, you tick the conventional boxes.

Where's the love of hard work, of effort?
Absolutely! I don’t get it. And it’s not as if she just sits and waits for it to happen. She does actually work hard and she’s shown before in vlogs her emailing people asking for sponsorships. If you write an email to Samsung asking for a washing machine and you get it it’s not just because you bloody wished for it to happen, you actively did something to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean if 'the secret' is paying for fake followers then it is no secret, because we all know Josie and Charlie used to do that. Not to mention the follow unfollow game that Charlie became known for on twitter 😂 or zimmermangate.

Sure if you can afford to invest money into faking it till you make it then eventually you'll be able to look back at it and say it was worth it and call it manifesting. Please. We call it scamming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely! I don’t get it. And it’s not as if she just sits and waits for it to happen. She does actually work hard and she’s shown before in vlogs her emailing people asking for sponsorships. If you write an email to Samsung asking for a washing machine and you get it it’s not just because you bloody wished for it to happen, you actively did something to get it.
Honestly, her outright saying she works hard for sponsorships is the best thing for her to do. Be proud of associating with good brands. It’s because of these brands recognizing her work that she gets these sponsorships. Shouldn’t she be proud of that? But no, she wants to paint an image of being rich, being able to afford everything. Holding on this mumbo-jumbo and lies isn’t going to get her anywhere. Definitely not her 500k.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, her outright saying she works hard for sponsorships is the best thing for her to do. Be proud of associating with good brands. It’s because of these brands recognizing her work that she gets these sponsorships. Shouldn’t she be proud of that? But no, she wants to paint an image of being rich, being able to afford everything. Holding on this mumbo-jumbo and lies isn’t going to get her anywhere. Definitely not her 500k.
yeah I agree. Why wouldn’t you just say ‘I work really really hard and try my best to work with brands I love most’. I’d have so much for respect for her saying that. At least then people wouldn’t feel shite that they’re trying to‘manifest’ a life style like hers and it’s not working. I feel like she’sjust telling everyone she’s got such a great life because she’s so wonderful and that’s all there is to it. Sorry to all you folk who are really struggling. Maybe a 15% discount for some clothes you don’t need will help you.:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All the gushy comments and praise of her YT videos boosts her ego and helps her to envisage the next lot of gushy comments and praise and so on and on and on....knowing people like that are waiting for more will give her the feeling of being supported by her visualisation... and greed does the rest.:confused:

Reactions: 8
I'm watching Josie and Charlie walk around the garden centre. They are even obsessed with the brands of the benches or the roses. Get over yourself. Also to say she is where she is because of the secret is so offensive and blind to her privilege. She was brought up in a wealthy household and privately educated. Even though she worked in retail and had to save to make the permanent move to influencing, the risk was significantly less worrying knowing she could fall back on Lala if everything went wrong. She's on another planet
Agreed it's easy to ask the universe because if it says no, then she's always got bank of Mum 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed it's easy to ask the universe because if it say no, then she's always got bank of Mum 🤑
And you can just ignore the bits that don’t magically appear and pretend you didn’t want them anyway so it still seems like it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THE Secret obviously failed here because she tried for 500k subscribers by end of last year. Guess it didn’t work, did it? *weeps*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually cannot wait to watch this vlog - and before you all kick me off because I have admitted I want to watch it...it is not because I am excited for it. I just think it is utterly bonkers and I could do with a giggle to brighten up my Sunday...I may just manifest no work tomorrow and my own dream house rather than all the years I've been saving to even get A house... 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The reason for posting the washer is because she needs a tumble dryer. Let the begging begin, I mean, manifestations begin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or has Charlie got a funny face? His nose and eye area... it’s like a permanent defect.

Also, “what’s the brand darling?”

I had to laugh. Aka “pray they notice us”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Suprised to see Sandra Wegman and Hyacinth Love are still alive ! Thought they would have been blocked a while ago.
Something interesting on a few levels. I haven't left a comment in about a week until today.
I was sure my previous comments were deleted because I couldn't find them but over the last 48 hours I have been getting notifications of likes on them and one comment.
So people are obviously going back and reading comments on old videos.
Can she reinstate deleted comments? They were most definitely gone.
So, Sandra and Hyacinth could well have had a reincarnation. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The manifesting doesnt work Us downing street honeys have been manifesting A downing street man for the last month and none of us have met one let alone slept with one. :giggle: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.