Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 142169

At least hide the tag. This made me laugh.

That device she’s advertising is sooo bad for your skin. It will age you like nothing all that sucking and tugging! Makes me shudder. If anyone watches Hyram skincare on YT he would freak at that haha.
Just sad that she’ll literally advertise anything now. A reason amongst many that I unsubscribed!
Ohmigod the Tag !!!! LOL
About that skincare product, you should make a comment about it and hopefully she does not delete you. People should know or at least investigate a bit more before "investing" in it.....

Reactions: 7
It was sarcasm/joke. Because what respectable and professional team would out a concerned costumer to an influencer?
None ! I was meant to say who would hire him for consultancy when you can hire a marketing person to do all that for you ? I have never heard or seen this wine company before. I live 20 mins from a vine yard who would never give wine to these influencers.

Reactions: 6
Ohmigod the Tag !!!! LOL
About that skincare product, you should make a comment about it and hopefully she does not delete you. People should know or at least investigate a bit more before "investing" in it.....
This is on her insta stories. So I don’t think you can publicly comment. However I suspect it will perhaps feature in an upcoming vlog as part of the deal!
She worries about fine lines and signs of ageing but uses sooo many products (assume all gifted/ads) and doesn’t appear to have researched them or have a good working knowledge of the ingredients and their benefits or if the said product has any benefit, some have little or none and likely just cause sensitivity. She just pushes the sale but skincare is so individual. So unfortunately her fans will likely spend a lot of money on products she suggests are just great but are not good/beneficial for their skin type. Also the most important is sunscreen which she doesn’t apply enough of or properly. If your going to influence I wish she’d influence good practices! Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is on her insta stories. So I don’t think you can publicly comment. However I suspect it will perhaps feature in an upcoming vlog as part of the deal!
She worries about fine lines and signs of ageing but uses sooo many products (assume all gifted/ads) and doesn’t appear to have researched them or have a good working knowledge of the ingredients and their benefits or if the said product has any benefit, some have little or none and likely just cause sensitivity. She just pushes the sale but skincare is so individual. So unfortunately her fans will likely spend a lot of money on products she suggests are just great but are not good/beneficial for their skin type. Also the most important is sunscreen which she doesn’t apply enough of or properly. If your going to influence I wish she’d influence good practices! Ugh
I don't think she's qualified or a good example for pushing any anti ageing products or gadgets due to the fact she's only 28 but looks 38.... 🤨 plus she dresses way older than her years which doesn't help!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's qualified or a good example for pushing any anti ageing products or gadgets due to the fact she's only 28 but looks 38.... 🤨 plus she dresses way older than her years which doesn't help!
I’m 38 this year and she looks older than I do 🙈 Granted, there are some good genes in my family, but I honestly thought she was at least 40 when I first came across her not too long ago - she’s lost too much weight from her face, from what I can tell from looking at her old YT vids, and its aged her! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m 38 this year and she looks older than I do 🙈 Granted, there are some good genes in my family, but I honestly thought she was at least 40 when I first came across her not too long ago - she’s lost too much weight from her face, from what I can tell from looking at her old YT vids, and its aged her! 😳
I don't want to sound mean, but I stumbled upon a video of hers years ago when I was watching fashion videos for 40+ ladies and I remember thinking to myself: why is this older woman pushing those Valentino Rockstuds like she's some kind of teenager? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 142169

At least hide the tag. This made me laugh.

That device she’s advertising is sooo bad for your skin. It will age you like nothing all that sucking and tugging! Makes me shudder. If anyone watches Hyram skincare on YT he would freak at that haha.
Just sad that she’ll literally advertise anything now. A reason amongst many that I unsubscribed!
If she returns the dress, I am definitely writing a mail to the social media team about how they can’t expect others customers to be wearing the returns of influencers who use and abuse the product. Why would we even trust the website if we know the “Luxury” product is someone’s dirty reject.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@Plonker you have my dying. I went on her IG stories and it’s like omg - tag is literally dangling like an ornament
Haha! It really sticks out too as it’s black against the white dress. First thing I noticed and worst thing she’ll have been paid for that “advert”. Company wasted their money as I barely noticed the product from looking at the tag.

There’s LOTS of things she shows and raves about that are never to be seen again. The expensive apron she thought was just soo cute, she’s never worn it, multiple dresses, you see once then they leave, probably a return or straight on for sale for maximum profit in gifted items, those garden gloves Charlie apparently bought her. The list is never ending...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she returns the dress, I am definitely writing a mail to the social media team about how they can’t expect others customers to be wearing the returns of influencers who use and abuse the product. Why would we even trust the website if we know the “Luxury” product is someone’s dirty reject.
Especially since the item was tried on /worn during the lockdown /isolation time .

• Heart
She won't be returning it. It's a freebie from her ongoing sponsorship with Net-a-Porter (see tag). She'll probably sell it on Depop later on, NWT off course, or she'll stuff in her wardrobe and forget all about it 🥴.

• Haha
  • Sick
She should start a series called: What not to do as an influencer.
Exhibit A: don’t hide the Tag, Flaunt it subtly but boldly.

• Haha
Am I the only one who gets really annoyed by the way she exaggerates the R sometimes? Is this something that many people in the UK do? It sounds so pretentious.
And why is she using this hideous filter in her stories? The plants and flowers were so beautiful and colorful after she turned it off!
She never felt the need to donate anything for the people helping to battle the virus. Not even in Fleur's auction where a number of other influencers donated stuff (although many of them did not donate very valuable or beautiful things 😖). She knows Fleur because I saw her in one of old Fleur's vlogs.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who gets really annoyed by the way she exaggerates the R sometimes? Is this something that many people in the UK do? It sounds so pretentious.
And why is she using this hideous filter in her stories? The plants and flowers were so beautiful and colorful after she turned it off!
She never felt the need to donate anything for the people helping to battle the virus. Not even in Fleur's auction where a number of other influencers donated stuff (although many of them did not donate very valuable or beautiful things 😖). She knows Fleur because I saw her in one of old Fleur's vlogs.

I get annoyed with her R rolls. She did donate a Reiss trench coat in an auction. Just 1 thing. I don’t remember who’s auction it was.

Reactions: 5
I don't want to sound mean, but I stumbled upon a video of hers years ago when I was watching fashion videos for 40+ ladies and I remember thinking to myself: why is this older woman pushing those Valentino Rockstuds like she's some kind of teenager? 🥴
Omg same here, I thought she was 40 (no offense to 40 year olds as Ive seen many who look great plus younger than her).

She doesn't have natural plumpness to her face and looks way older. It's like there's no fat in her face.

One of the first vlogs I saw of her is when she went on a freebie trip with Freddie, I seriously thought josie was Freddie mother.
I was like awwwww she has a sweet relationship with her mum. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats with all the stories on the Washing machine is it gifted #ad but not declaring it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.