Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw- I think she has deleted that story in support of Black Lives Matter. A moral coward.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m 38 this year and she looks older than I do 🙈 Granted, there are some good genes in my family, but I honestly thought she was at least 40 when I first came across her not too long ago - she’s lost too much weight from her face, from what I can tell from looking at her old YT vids, and its aged her! 😳
the chain on the glasses alone adds +10 years to ANY ONE who wears it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice how there were two cars parked in their drive in the "Keeping a Secret" vlog? I thought they only "owned" one car. And comparing the vehicles ( 2 cars at timestamp 8:34, 1 car featured at timestamp 42:38), the front car (presumably the one she drove to tell us "we needed to talk") seems to be the same both times. So who owns the other one? Lala?
We've_Been_Keeping_a_Secret.png
We've_Been_Keeping_a_Secret_-_YouTube2.png
We've_Been_Keeping_a_Secret_-_YouTube3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s official. She’s trolling us! 😂😂😂

I’ll give her fair dues - she’s been banging on about this for years!
Well it's all because of The Secret when they succeed, like with their house, but she keeps quiet when it doesn't work, like with the number of her followers 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ughh, at the end of today's vlog, josie goes on and on about the secret and how the universe serves her, sending her signs n stuff, and "everything happens for a reason". She's so self-centered!! Yes, visualizing your plans is a great way to plan, but no, the world/universe doesn't revolve around you!! No, people in war-ravaged countries don't starve for a reason, covid-19 was not a plan by the universe, etc. Josie seems to be so disconnected from the rest of the world, she doesn't understand her privilege!

Also, I'm not sure why, but i find it disturbing to watch josie and charlie work out. I enjoy chloe ting's videos tho

• Angry
  • Heart
Oh not this manifesting bullshit Gemma Louise Miles has been on about this tit for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever mentioned the tag in her Instagram story, she was wearing the same dress in the vlog today and is going to send it back to Net a Porter. After using it for a story! How cheeky!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ugh that stuff is generally for self-centered people anyway, imho. I work with people who have had extreme trauma in their lives and to say it happened for a reason is too much for me.

but omg if she doesn’t look like a grandma on holiday with the glasses chain and straw visor.
64B530BE-FB9B-4947-8D34-EF311F0F3945.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Ughh, at the end of today's vlog, josie goes on and on about the secret and how the universe serves her, sending her signs n stuff, and "everything happens for a reason". She's so self-centered!! Yes, visualizing your plans is a great way to plan, but no, the world/universe doesn't revolve around you!! No, people in war-ravaged countries don't starve for a reason, covid-19 was not a plan by the universe, etc. Josie seems to be so disconnected from the rest of the world, she doesn't understand her privilege!
No rest for the wicked 😉:
20200531_190028.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Why on earth is she wearing a coat in the house? Its 26c and far too hot to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever mentioned the tag in her Instagram story, she was wearing the same dress in the vlog today and is going to send it back to Net a Porter. After using it for a story! How cheeky!
That was me. Ugh the total cheek! Who wants to buy that now after she’s sat sweating in it half the day. She wears fake tan and it’s a pristine white dress... lovely yuk! Again it’s just yet another thing she shows just hoping to get sheep to click on the links.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm watching Josie and Charlie walk around the garden centre. They are even obsessed with the brands of the benches or the roses. Get over yourself. Also to say she is where she is because of the secret is so offensive and blind to her privilege. She was brought up in a wealthy household and privately educated. Even though she worked in retail and had to save to make the permanent move to influencing, the risk was significantly less worrying knowing she could fall back on Lala if everything went wrong. She's on another planet

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Suprised to see Sandra Wegman and Hyacinth Love are still alive ! Thought they would have been blocked a while ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Truly, the manifestation stuff really triggers me.

How DARE this privileged, stupid little idiot think just because she wants something SUPER hard, she gets it. Like people have said before me, all these people who have died from disease, trauma just didn't want to live quite hard enough.

People who's jobs, businesses are going under because of a bleeping pandemic, haven't just wished for success hard enough.

No Josie. You got a life insurance check and you bought property at the right time. You got into YouTube at the right time, and most importantly, you tick the conventional boxes.

Where's the love of hard work, of effort?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.