Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me - all her whining about not having a freezer/washing machine etc was a complete lie - they were sitting in the coach house the whole time
I can't imagine that my life would consist of lying all the time and that I would make a successful career out of it 🥴.

These "influencer" girls all seem to be the same these days.

It makes me wonder: do you have to be a certain kind of girl to begin with to even think about wanting a job like this or is all this lying and cheating just something that develops "naturally" along the way: 🐔 or 🥚?

Reactions: 9
These "influencer" girls all seem to be the same these days.

It makes me wonder: do you have to be a certain kind of girl to begin with to even think about wanting a job like this or is all this lying and cheating just something that develops "naturally" along the way: 🐔 or 🥚?

You have to have a certain type of personality to begin with and a very hard skin to take all the annoyances you cause and not be upset.It is the same syndrome all the politicians have these days.

Reactions: 4
How can Josie say "similar to me" about his "job" when he's just living of her money and efforts? Is she that brainwashed by him? 🥴

You have to have a certain type of personality to begin with and a very hard skin to take all the annoyances you cause and not be upset.It is the same syndrome all the politicians have these days.
Most likely some degree of narcissism 🥴.

But they all seem to start out on YT looking so sweet, relatable and humble and they all end up as manipulative greedy liars.

What happens? Were they always that horrible and did they just hide it well or did they change along the way?

Last edited:
How can Josie say "just like me" about his "job" when he's just living of her money and efforts? Is she that brainwashed by him? 🥴

Some degree of narcissism most likely 🥴.
Haha I know he hardly has any real followers. Its clear as day that they have bought followers when you take a quick browse of the list. He’ll be earning little to nothing off his stuff... plus if the other bit is true what poor people/person would put him in charge of the social media for your business :( IF this was true surely he wouldn’t be prancing around in the garden all day? This is a work from home job surely? Probably just more lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Ironman gardens non stop and paints doors,he has no time to run a social media consultancy for businesses.I know someone who does similar work and he has no time for much else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Ironman gardens non stop and paints doors,he has no time to run a social media consultancy for businesses.I know someone who does similar work and he has no time for much else.
I have literally just added this to my post! So true!
P.s Ironman hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I know he hardly has any real followers. Its clear as day that they have bought followers when you take a quick browse of the list. He’ll be earning little to nothing off his stuff... plus if the other bit is true what poor people/person would put him in charge of the social media for your business :( IF this was true surely he wouldn’t be prancing around in the garden all day? This is a work from home job surely? Probably just more lies.
He is doing socials for Mirabeau wine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Really odd choice isn’t it. Looks like a space ship.
Can’t wait to see a whole video on how she does her washing...:unsure::LOL:.

Do people genuinely want to see that?! Like they don’t know how to use their own washing machine, or didn’t know it was possible to wash clothes?!
Bloody machine is on her stories now... it's like a shopping channel presentation over there 😁
It doesn't fit the space that's for sure !

He's a 'man about town'... or the Cotswolds I suppose now 🙄

• Haha
that pore sucker is so terrible for your skin, hydrofacials are okay but no moisture is going to knock the skin balance right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was sarcasm/joke. Because what respectable and professional team would out a concerned costumer to an influencer?
Although a lot of women still seem to be fooled by his act as a garden, wine, food and wooden spoons connoisseur 🥴.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
D2DAF054-59A6-4796-AFF6-E1798DAE57BF.jpeg

At least hide the tag. This made me laugh.

That device she’s advertising is sooo bad for your skin. It will age you like nothing all that sucking and tugging! Makes me shudder. If anyone watches Hyram skincare on YT he would freak at that haha.
Just sad that she’ll literally advertise anything now. A reason amongst many that I unsubscribed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.