Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree on that, no one else is relevant except mrs bouquet and char!

As for the news, we have a few options.

Mum moving into guest house
They are opening a b&b
wedding plans
or the guest house is the 'big' secret they've not revealed yet (she doesn't realise we've all seen the house brochure)
she’s just shown the coach house on the oldhouseourhome Instagram story. Lead up to announcing her mum moving in I think. It’ll be such an anti climax if that’s the “big news”. Especially after saying other youtubers “big secrets” are basically naf haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with leaving Scarlett alone. It was fun playing eye spy with her in Josie’s vlogs/videos. I apologize if I said something negative about her besides using her to show how they broke lock down rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t recall anything specifically from you Petty. Your eye spy posts really made me laugh. Showing how she has broken the lockdown is fair game.

FYI I did a search and found out that she is Scarlett’s friend. The petition she is flogging is actually an old one that has failed to gain momentum and hasn’t been signed for five days. I don’t think it will change anything.

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you. I've followed Josie for around 2 years and have never missed a video. I occasionally buy stuff from her links (takes a sip from my new le creuset mug from diss ironworks under the watchful gaze of my bloom and wild flowers) and have put loads of lovely encouraging comments on her videos but I just haven't been comfortable with how she has totally disregarded the rules of lockdown - we know problems don't go away, but everyone else is dealing with them and following the lockdown so people don't die, it's not about risk assessing and concluding your family are safe it's about following the rules so everyone's family gets a chance to be safe (maybe she needs to imagine what all the poor people who have died in the uk would look like piled in the aisles at daylesford before she gets it?). Then her playing the bullying card and accusing people of trolling her when she was called out on it made me go and have a look at what was actually being said.

The first thing I found was a link to thread number 3 here and the reference to "Zimmerman dupes". I knew the second I read it exactly what that was referring to, I followed the link on those dresses last year and was met with an ebay page with no selling history, i thought it was odd but wasnt planning on buying one anyway so didn't think any more about it. It seems now I know the truth. Not only about this but about a whole other bunch of stuff that I know to be true if I'd stopped to think about it earlier.

So thanks for staging an intervention for me. I have unsubscribed from everything and deleted my internet cookies to hopefully get rid of all her affiliate links. It's a strange irony that had she glossed over it or (shock horror) told the truth and taken responsibility and not laid a trail of breadcrumbs to this site then I'd still be part of the cheerleading squad!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t recall anything specifically from you Petty. Your eye spy posts really made me laugh. Showing how she has broken the lockdown is fair game.
Mea culpa.

I showed pics of Scarlett pre make up and post make up and I compared that to SpongeBob and Sandy, which I thought was a hoot at the time, but I should have realised it was hurtful for her to see, especially if she is suffering from a depression at the moment. Besides that I'm not that hot without a lick of paint either 🥴.

So Scarlett, my apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't be surprised if she used this forum for vlog ideas. I also think that by blasting tattle, more of her followers might be curious and find us, hopefully some of them will actually see what's she is really like. I didn't know half of the stuff she was up to until I came here. It's a real eye opener!
I came here after "we need to talk" lol

ETA: I also don't agree with personal attacks on immutable characteristics including appearance

Reactions: 8
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you. I've followed Josie for around 2 years and have never missed a video. I occasionally buy stuff from her links (takes a sip from my new le creuset mug from diss ironworks under the watchful gaze of my bloom and wild flowers) and have put loads of lovely encouraging comments on her videos but I just haven't been comfortable with how she has totally disregarded the rules of lockdown - we know problems don't go away, but everyone else is dealing with them and following the lockdown so people don't die, it's not about risk assessing and concluding your family are safe it's about following the rules so everyone's family gets a chance to be safe (maybe she needs to imagine what all the poor people who have died in the uk would look like piled in the aisles at daylesford before she gets it?). Then her playing the bullying card and accusing people of trolling her when she was called out on it made me go and have a look at what was actually being said.

The first thing I found was a link to thread number 3 here and the reference to "Zimmerman dupes". I knew the second I read it exactly what that was referring to, I followed the link on those dresses last year and was met with an ebay page with no selling history, i thought it was odd but wasnt planning on buying one anyway so didn't think any more about it. It seems now I know the truth. Not only about this but about a whole other bunch of stuff that I know to be true if I'd stopped to think about it earlier.

So thanks for staging an intervention for me. I have unsubscribed from everything and deleted my internet cookies to hopefully get rid of all her affiliate links. It's a strange irony that had she glossed over it or (shock horror) told the truth and taken responsibility and not laid a trail of breadcrumbs to this site then I'd still be part of the cheerleading squad!
Welcome!!
We really aren’t bad as she has portrayed us to be. We literally crack a joke here and there and comment on the hypocrisy.
This is an awesome group of people from all over the world actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
agree on that, no one else is relevant except mrs bouquet and char!

As for the news, we have a few options.

Mum moving into guest house
They are opening a b&b
wedding plans
or the guest house is the 'big' secret they've not revealed yet (she doesn't realise we've all seen the house brochure)
Maybe something more business related? All the other girls have had their own lines of jewelry, make up, clothes, sun glasses and so on, so maybe Josie has struck a deal with a major company to bring out her own line of granny clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mea culpa.

I showed pics of Scarlett pre make up and post make up and I compared that to SpongeBob and Sandy, which I thought was a hoot at the time, but I should have realised it was hurtful for her to see, especially if she is suffering from a depression at the moment. Besides that I'm not that hot without a lick of paint either 🥴.

So Scarlett, my apologies.
Scarlett is quite attractive and not too skinny which is much better than Josie's skeletal figure, just would be better if she didn't do the duckface make up. Nothing wrong with a girl being busty except for back pain 😔

Reactions: 2
Maybe something more business related? All the other girls have had their own lines of jewelry, make up, clothes, sun glasses and so on, so maybe Josie has struck a deal with a major company to bring out her own line of granny clothes?
perhaps as a few have been doing lipstick colabs etc recently?
She did say a secret ‘we’ have been keeping so I was thinking it was something that maybe included both of them...

Reactions: 2
Guys!! We just got a shout out from Josie!View attachment 140215

On a serious note, Josie if you read this. Please note that what you did when you tried slamming your viewer who wrote out of concern for you, you used your platform to intimidate her and slam her.

Let's revisit some of your actions:

1. Fake eBay account- owned by her mother who was selling counterfeits from China. Was discovered. takes video down and claims editing. Never uploads it because she was trolled. RIGHT! People found you out and you wanted your viewers to forget.

2. Violates lock down regulations in the UK by having others over. I heard this is a serious offense.

3. Insinuates alcohol and depression as a cause for relatives to be over but denies it shortly after.

4. Viewer writes to Mirabeau out of concern due to Josie's video monologue. Mirabeau- outs the individual to Josie. Josie uses her platform to slam said individual and intimidate them in hopes her viewers would do the bullying for her.

5. Forgets to disclose ADS, GIFTS, Affiliate links (YES< those affiliate links may stay in your browser up to 30 days but she fails to disclose this too).
I don't think Josie forgets to disclose ads... I think she deliberately chooses not to. She DID lie that 90% of her videos don't have ads. Josie's not very professional when she gets caught lying.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I think I found LaLa's pinterest (I don't know if I'm allowed to share, although it can be found very easily), including all of her ideas for the coach house. I can't comment on the changes since I really don't know what the interior looks like now, but LaLa seems to favor contemporary inspired designs, which is quite at odds with Josie's intentions for the main house. I hope Scarlett isn't getting too comfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scarlett is quite attractive and not too skinny which is much better than Josie's skeletal figure, just would be better if she didn't do the duckface make up. Nothing wrong with a girl being busty except for back pain 😔
Well saying "skeletal figure" isn't very nice either and I quite like Josie's petite frame tbh, especially in Sweaty Betty tops and leggings.

And tell me about being busty, although I would never wear hoochie tops 😂

Reactions: 5
Haha, seems like we can't agree on appearances. Perhaps we should just forget about talking about appearances, other than fashion choice 🤭

To Josie and Scarlett, I sincerely apologize for any hurt & damage caused by the comments regarding your appearance here.

• Heart
I think I found LaLa's pinterest (I don't know if I'm allowed to share, although it can be found very easily), including all of her ideas for the coach house. I can't comment on the changes since I really don't know what the interior looks like now, but LaLa seems to favor contemporary inspired designs, which is quite at odds with Josie's intentions for the main house. I hope Scarlett isn't getting too comfortable!
This is what it looks like now:
20200528_220617.jpg

Maybe you're allowed to take screenshots of her interior ideas and upload them here without showing any more personal details?

Reactions: 4
[...]
Maybe you're allowed to take screenshots of her interior ideas and upload them here without showing any more personal details?
Oh, good point! I've attached a screenshot below. Honestly, I don't hate what she has in mind, but I feel like it takes away from the house's character. I think it's a really lovely space, and the idea of washing it out in all whites so boring and repetitive.

Attachments

• Sad
I don't think Josie forgets to disclose ads... I think she deliberately chooses not to. She DID lie that 90% of her videos don't have ads. Josie's not very professional when she gets caught lying.
View attachment 140475
This screenshot is priceless! Wish I could have seen her face when she read the last comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, good point! I've attached a screenshot below. Honestly, I don't hate what she has in mind, but I feel like it takes away from the house's character. I think it's a really lovely space, and the idea of washing it out in all whites so boring and repetitive.

I really like lala’s Intentions. Anything is better than plastering pink & gold all over place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.