Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Does she really think this is online bullying? Online bullying is people sending you threats, threatening your family, making racially targeted insults, saying you’ve done things you haven’t done, mass flagging, making fun of your appearance, etc. I see none of that here.

Reactions: 15
We always think it’s the ones with stuff to hide which want these sites shut down. New followers won’t know she tried to scam people this time last year, a D she’d like to keep it that way

Reactions: 12

Doesn’t Crown do heritage paint or colours? Have to say I didn’t think emulsion paint was plastic? I’m no expert but saying she is using one brand over another is disingenuous..no surprise there!
Like Lidl with using black paint and describing it as “standard black paint” what the hell is that? Why can’t she just say the brand name? Guess because they aren’t being paid.
They do heritage colours but not the paint. Normal emulsion is vinyl based. As is eggshell and gloss.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. Does she really think this is online bullying? Online bullying is people sending you threats, threatening your family, making racially targeted insults, saying you’ve done things you haven’t done, mass flagging, making fun of your appearance, etc. I see none of that here.
Well if you are used to people kissing your bum and you have managed to create a whole internal system of justifications why it's OK to do what you do, it will be a rude awakering when you read what we have to say about all her lies, half-truths and manipulations. So from her point of view it can be seen as bullying when we are just telling the truth.

And I think that she has been raised by her parents to fight with everything she's got, even if it's not 100% ethical and that's what she is doing right now with her "we need to talk"-pity ploy and her "I'm being bullied"-IG action.

She knows damn well that this site will not be taken down just for her, but she will use it to get more followers and therefore more money. She is even more of a shrewd businesswoman than I thought she was and I'm actually quite fascinated by it 😆.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Guys!! We just got a shout out from Josie!View attachment 140215

On a serious note, Josie if you read this. Please note that what you did when you tried slamming your viewer who wrote out of concern for you, you used your platform to intimidate her and slam her.

Let's revisit some of your actions:

1. Fake eBay account- owned by her mother who was selling counterfeits from China. Was discovered. takes video down and claims editing. Never uploads it because she was trolled. RIGHT! People found you out and you wanted your viewers to forget.

2. Violates lock down regulations in the UK by having others over. I heard this is a serious offense.

3. Insinuates alcohol and depression as a cause for relatives to be over but denies it shortly after.

4. Viewer writes to Mirabeau out of concern due to Josie's video monologue. Mirabeau- outs the individual to Josie. Josie uses her platform to slam said individual and intimidate them in hopes her viewers would do the bullying for her.

5. Forgets to disclose ADS, GIFTS, Affiliate links (YES< those affiliate links may stay in your browser up to 30 days but she fails to disclose this too).
I have made a screenshot of this list of Josie’s good deeds so it can be posted every now and then to educate the newbies and we don’t forget just how honest and genuine are lady aga is 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have made a screenshot of this list of Josie’s good deeds so it can be posted every now and then to educate the newbies and we don’t forget just how honest and genuine are lady aga is 😉
Maybe use it as our intro to every thread lol

I see from today's vid she states wardrobes will not be a freeby but they pay...
bet heavily, HEAVILY discounted though in exchange for a quick shoutout!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I notice she made "very clear" (inverted commas as still unsure of the clearness!) that they are paying for the wardrobes and that she paid for her new camera. I wonder if she did, and I wonder if the wardrobes will be indeed discounted for a shout out. Wonder what the big announcement is?

Reactions: 6
I notice she made "very clear" (inverted commas as still unsure of the clearness!) that they are paying for the wardrobes and that she paid for her new camera. I wonder if she did, and I wonder if the wardrobes will be indeed discounted for a shout out. Wonder what the big announcement is?
I'm gonna go with either "MUM officially moved in" or "wedding date"

I wouldn't be surprised if she used this forum for vlog ideas. I also think that by blasting tattle, more of her followers might be curious and find us, hopefully some of them will actually see what's she is really like. I didn't know half of the stuff she was up to until I came here. It's a real eye opener!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well she did say it's something she's been keeping from us so could be the mother 🤷‍♀️ or
the right Charlie could want to secure a share of the old rectory so possibly leading her up the aisle asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm gonna go with either "MUM officially moved in" or "wedding date"
I hope not, because those are both old news being dragged out 😒. I'm hoping for something a little juicier 🤭.

It can't be a baby, because she's drinking like a fish 🍷🍹.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope not, because those are both old news being dragged out 😒. I'm hoping for something a little juicier 🤭.

I can't see it being anything more exciting than that I'm afraid 🙄... yawn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If she was smart it would be something related to diversifying her income, and that doesn't mean shilling for wedding swag.

• Heart
What's the difference between Tattle and the tabloids such as daily mail? Nothing! Well about from they dont run articles about youtubers!

• Haha
I think the Instagram story was actually written by one of Scarlett’s friends and reposted by Josie. She refers to photos from her friend’s private Instagram being published (well, the Instagram was public at least a couple of weeks ago). Josie’s IG is not private.

Some of the things written about Scarlett here have been very close to the bone. As far as I’m aware, she hasn’t done anything to anyone here or actually been in Josie’s vlogs of late (apart from on the kitchen floor). There’s been comments on her weight, physical appearance, boobs etc. Maybe that is a step too far? Perhaps she is the one with the depression and this forum is making her worse.

The way I see it, Josie and Charlie are absolutely fair game. The content is nauseating, the lack of ad disclosure is vile, and don’t even start me on the alcohol. Maybe this thread should focus on the Cotswolds bumpkins and not on their extended family.

And if they are successful in shutting down Tattle, private Facebook group anyone?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Maybe she is going to show the coach house, does her mum lives there?

Reactions: 7
I think the Instagram story was actually written by one of Scarlett’s friends and reposted by Josie. She refers to photos from her friend’s private Instagram being published (well, the Instagram was public at least a couple of weeks ago). Josie’s IG is not private.

Some of the things written about Scarlett here have been very close to the bone. As far as I’m aware, she hasn’t done anything to anyone here or actually been in Josie’s vlogs of late (apart from on the kitchen floor). There’s been comments on her weight, physical appearance, boobs etc. Maybe that is a step too far? Perhaps she is the one with the depression and this forum is making her worse.

The way I see it, Josie and Charlie are absolutely fair game. The content is nauseating, the lack of ad disclosure is vile, and don’t even start me on the alcohol. Maybe this thread should focus on the Cotswolds bumpkins and not on their extended family.

And if they are successful in shutting down Tattle, private Facebook group anyone?! 😂
100%. Im not a huge fan of making fun of Scarlett’s physical appearance because she’s not part of the circus really. I’m also not a fan of making fun of Josie’s...I’m just a fan of outing these two scam artists.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

agree on that, no one else is relevant except mrs bouquet and char!

As for the news, we have a few options.

Mum moving into guest house
They are opening a b&b
wedding plans
or the guest house is the 'big' secret they've not revealed yet (she doesn't realise we've all seen the house brochure)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.