Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are aphids?!
That’s common knowledge 🤦🏻‍♀️
You mean Char didn't know??
I tried a quick google of that make of black head cleaner, I can’t even find it. I obviously don’t want one haha I just was nosey to see how much she was trying to trick poor people into bruising their own faces for 🤣😂. The company will be delighted she admitted that and didn’t hide the bruises but hey as long as Josie got her money for the insta post & lures unsuspecting “fans” out their money she won’t care!
I think they range 20-50 USD. I think I am okay having a few blackheads over post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation... Wonder what the next snake oil will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She talks about not using plastic while wearing low quality POLYESTER stuff... cognitive dissonance much.

Reactions: 6
She is so "ew" and "yucky" about simple bugs and spiders all the time, what is she even doing in the countryside? 🤦‍♀️
Not to mention the panic when she saw a spider while unpacking upstairs in the soon to be clothes storage space...ahem, walk in wardrobe...

• Haha
Would be curious to see if she takes part in today’s “ Black Out Tuesday “ solidarity statement .
I’d imagine the answer is no purely because it wouldn’t look nice on her pink LaLa land insta feed . 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She caved
This is a blatent attempt at her reading the crowd and realising that she is standing on her own on this one, so she jumped on the bandwagon. I personally don't think she is doing it meaningfully but I appreciate she is trying (even if it is for show). I told you she reads here. It's her main source of ideas.

• Heart
Would be curious to see if she takes part in today’s “ Black Out Tuesday “ solidarity statement .
I’d imagine the answer is no purely because it wouldn’t look nice on her pink LaLa land insta feed . 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh you mean mess up her perfectly curated Instagram feed, with a post that isn’t pink and not sponsored? Duh!🙄

Reactions: 5
She talks about not using plastic while wearing low quality POLYESTER stuff... cognitive dissonance much.
The only time she’s interested in mentioning about the fabric is if it’s cashmere or silk. Oh lala it’s the most gorgeous soft cashmere for the lady of the house

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Welp there it is.
wow! A complete about turn her channel is to escape from news ....and why add mute - why not just black screen? I noticed Claire Chanelle has even changed her profile on Instagram to black screen in support ...at least she’s been consistent ...josie should’ve stick to what you said ...this about turn is embarrassing...for you. It’s all for show or that how it comes across.

Reactions: 8
wow! A complete about turn her channel is to escape from news ....and why add mute - why not just black screen? I noticed Claire Chanelle has even changed her profile on Instagram to black screen in support ...at least she’s been consistent ...josie should’ve stick to what you said ...this about turn is embarrassing...for you. It’s all for show or that how it comes across.
She added "mute" so she could prettify it 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She added "mute" so she could prettify it 🙄.
What is the relevance of the word “mute” to this whole thing? I don’t understand. She just won’t do things the way that’s expected of her, isn’t it? She has to put her spin to it.

I've been quiet about this but I honestly had to say this.
I've seen so many bloggers/influencers share so much info on their accounts about what's happening. Some of them stopped posting photos to be sensitive, some have changed the grids they really care about to post about awareness of the situation going on, and these are big and small bloggers. (I'm from India but I follow several UK bloggers.)

I don't think Josie deserves the platform she has if she can't use it for good. What kind of influencer are you if you can't use your loud voice for people who aren't heard. You use it to complain about such trivial things but can't even share one donation link or one post that's actually contributing to the situation.

And it's not just this situation, I'm talking in general. Why are you so greedy that you cannot stop for one day, trying to make people spend on things they don't need, and just talk about what's happening in the REAL WORLD.

When I think of Josie, what I picture is a lady in a white, floral dress holding up a camera vlogging while there's a fire burning just outside the walls of her house and she doesn't care as long as it doesn't hurt her house/flowers/whatever.

Yes, you can be an escape from reality BUT that doesn't mean you ignore and desensitize what's going on COMPLETELY. If you want to keep it away from your vlogs and grid, at least post to stories. She thinks she's all that. Even people who are much, much bigger than her have at least shared something about the topic.

I believe I have never seen someone so shallow and selfish. Never seen someone so undeserving of the title "influencer".
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice you have chosen the side of the oppressor” Desmond Tutu
“There comes a time when silence is betrayal” this is the time!!

• Heart
I am curious to see how she spins her next vlog. She made it very clear in yesterday’s that she was going to do a weekend vlog because she doesn’t film as much content. This meant that she’d miss an upload day. So if she doesn’t post anything tonight, it has bugger all to do with #BlackLives, she wasn’t posting one anyway.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.