Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so we need a voluntary who's gonna "invest" their time to watch and let us know the details :D :D :D
I'll watch the specific parts to play "eye spy" because honestly, thats just been entertaining or reading the comments. I think we all can skip to the end because thats where the HUGE announcement will take place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What if they already eloped or something similar and this is the wedding video with all of the planning bits included? I feel like only that would warrant a f i f t y f o u r minute long video.

(Logically, I know this is unlikely - Josie will want to milk the wedding for all it's worth. But I want us to guess what it is to take some of the wind out of it! 😂 )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have a funny feeling she is trying to divert the attention from all the latest criticism received. So I would guess they set a date for the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel, isn't she?
20200529_190654.jpg

I guess those wedding flowers won't buy themselves 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What if they already eloped or something similar and this is the wedding video with all of the planning bits included? I feel like only that would warrant a f i f t y f o u r minute long video.

(Logically, I know this is unlikely - Josie will want to milk the wedding for all it's worth. But I want us to guess what it is to take some of the wind out of it! 😂 )
I know what it is! Charlie is finally coming out of the closet 😁.
20200529_191420.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
naomijaneadams
I'm surprised gossip magazines haven't touched on this. This is literally stripping our freedom of speech. The threads are closely monitored actually from what I've seen and experienced.

I mean, the entire thread could be moved to Facebook or Reddit if they succeed shutting down the page. I hope not. I mean I don't know what goes on in the other threads but I'm assuming they are monitored as well. I think the admins/moderators here do a fantastic job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh NO..that pink suit,gosh and so tight .At least his eyebrows are darker than Josies

I mean, the entire thread could be moved to Facebook or Reddit if they succeed shutting down the page. I hope not. I mean I don't know what goes on in the other threads but I'm assuming they are monitored as well. I think the admins/moderators here do a fantastic job.
I am sure the admins know what is allowed and where to draw the line,so obviously we are within limits with our chatter. Thanks to all admins for the work you do.

• Haha
But guys, if they are really planning a wedding, it would all make sense: Lala is there to help Josie with all of her wedding preparations and Scarlett is their bridesmaid. They were just hiding them, because they wanted to make a big announcement out of it.

No wonder she was pissed that people thought they were all a bunch of depressed alcoholics 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may start an off topic thread about this petition. Kinda curious to see what others think about it. Wish we could sign a petition to have the influencer's to stop being such babies and be decent human beings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OT but whenever I watch josie and see her talking about her pretty clothes that are “perfect for lounging around the house,” I feel like such a gross slob in comparison in my plt joggers/shorts and primark cami tops during lockdown! 😂 Tell me I’m not the only one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t get the big deal with them setting a date if that’s what it is... how is that a big secret or big news. The actual engagement is the news and that’s now old news!

Separately I think this forum is basically like what people would say in the comments section if we were actually allowed. But no she’s all over It like a rash deleting and moderating them to be perfect gushing comments of her fabulousness.

OT but whenever I watch josie and see her talking about her pretty clothes that are “perfect for lounging around the house,” I feel like such a gross slob in comparison in my plt joggers/shorts and primark cami tops during lockdown! 😂 Tell me I’m not the only one?!
Totally!

But she doesn’t care if your made to feel bad or lesser than her. She just cares that someone dare say a bad thing about her and dent her pride.

• Haha
Whatever the announcement is, she seemed almost embarrassed by it at the end of yesterday’s vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[QUOTE

But she doesn’t care if your made to feel bad or lesser than her. She just cares that someone dare say a bad thing about her and dent her pride.
[/QUOTE]

That indicates great insecurity n her side so something is wrong there.:(

Reactions: 4
Can totally relate 🤣 though I have managed at least a maxi dress today...

Also, back on topic - this "secret" better be good now she's kept us waiting an extra day. I bet it's one of our theories and she wants to get it out there before us...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally relate!! I literally look like shrek.

GUYSS!!!!! what if it's a giveaway???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.