Fashion Mumblr #37 The wedding’s over, they sold their merch, but has Splainer been to clean the church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't get the feeling that she is genuine when she talks about having children, it's just for content and selling. I can't even imagine her giving up her very comfortable lifestyle to have a baby. God forbid that she can't pamper herself when she wants, or travel with her freebies, or lose money on making less vids because her priority is now looking after her child.....I just don't see it. 🤷‍♀️
'
From some of the influencers I've seen, Josie and Charlie are the ones who give me more 'children' vibes.

Having a baby will give Josie more excuses to:
- Pamper herself even more cause "mom life is so hard". Lala will take care of the baby. She lives one door away.
- Eat crazy ammounths of mac & chesse as part of her pregnancy cravings.
- Reading 2 pages of a book, and start a series of "how to be a good mom" / "how to eat during pregnancy" / "how to deal with post-partum depression" (cause we all know she gets an expert as soon she read an article or 2 pages of a book).
- Sponsored baby clothes hauls / sponsored baby everything hauls.
- She will have another topic to talk about on her videos appart from gardening and heatless curls.
- Amazon pregnancy clothes to wear once.

I don't know... to me looks like they are perfect for a baby 🤷‍♀️

In my opinion they are not trying yet. They might be still on the "if happens good, if not is ok" phase still. But I think they will try probably next year.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If she has a child I bet her mum would look after it while she carried on with work trips etc. 'Mummy did you know the first nappy was worn by a baby in....' 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure the mother will be of help yes but I’m not certain how cut out she is to keep up with a toddler when it runs about and becomes active.
---
If she has a child I bet her mum would look after it while she carried on with work trips etc. 'Mummy did you know the first nappy was worn by a baby in....' 🤭
Yes it’s bound to be a know it all !. Meanwhile it will be a fussy eater and take after Josie
---
I’m sure they will buy a replica defender for child to run around in

Reactions: 5
LOL I don't see Lala as that type of a grandmother ...... at ......all.......

she seems cold, and all about money. Who knows really.....

Charlie is the only one I see that seems to like children/babies.

Reactions: 8

I feel the need to not be too specific re the mother and keep my comments loose and general and it can be read between the lines:-

The brief time I have spent near her I’d agree with this. This is my guess as well . Very difficult thing to judge on simply having been near someone for maybe half an hour but if I had to bet my money I’d agree with you . Didn’t strike me as someone with endless patience .

Also on a physical side bending etc , she isn’t the most flexible person I’ve seen let’s put it that way. She isn’t athletic . I have the impression she likes nice meals out , cups of tea sat at home reading /being quiet and that’s about it physically .

Lala does have 4 maybe 5 grandchildren already. I’d say judging by the vlogs she’d be good and very experienced and hands on type. Lala has more warmth about her than the spoilt Princess she has raised in my opinion but I agree on the money bit. I think Charles parents would be just as good with grandchildren, they seemed a very close, warm and loving family in the vlogs and the wedding. I hope they have the family they dream of. Babies might be the making of Josephine. I hope so

Reactions: 7
Yes Charlie’s parents are fit and seem to be fun and normal. they are a good childcare solution I’d imagine. Do they have other grandchildren?. It can be hard to know, some grandparents don’t want to do a lot and are always on holiday!. Some aren’t suitable for one reason or another .
---
I’m likely to switch off from her completely if she has a baby , she will turn into the ultimate baby bore flogging this and that. The wedding was bad enough to endure 😅

Last edited:
Josie will get basic watching-the-kid help. Not a professional nanny or someone with child development experience. And it’s definitely not because she can’t afford it. It’s because she’s cheap and (rightfully so) realizes they don’t need it. As long as she’s got someone to clean and feed the baby (and themselves and their house) she’ll feel superior. Truthfully she doesn’t have a demanding enough job to need more. Plus the grandparents and other household help will pitch in.

UK folks- when’s the first age you can send a child to preschool (do you have this)? What do (wannabe) posh people do with their toddlers beyond nannies?

Reactions: 1
Josie will get basic watching-the-kid help. Not a professional nanny or someone with child development experience. And it’s definitely not because she can’t afford it. It’s because she’s cheap and (rightfully so) realizes they don’t need it. As long as she’s got someone to clean and feed the baby (and themselves and their house) she’ll feel superior. Truthfully she doesn’t have a demanding enough job to need more. Plus the grandparents and other household help will pitch in.

UK folks- when’s the first age you can send a child to preschool (do you have this)? What do (wannabe) posh people do with their toddlers beyond nannies?
You can send your child to nursery full time (often 7am - 7pm) from around 12 weeks old! Most kids go to nursery part time from around 2-3years old as you get 15-30 hours free per week. Then school begins in the September after your 4th birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.