Fashion Mumblr #37 The wedding’s over, they sold their merch, but has Splainer been to clean the church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug little horror isn't she ! I would be interested to see the results for the classes she had entered. It's lovely to take part in village life ,but I'll bet her competitors were well into there retirement or under 10! That and the fact that it was really her gardeners effort makes her a total sad case . 😂
And maybe she was the only entrant in each class ! . Someone should have gone for a nosy 😂. It’s a cloudy but pleasant day in the Cotswolds today.

I wonder if she will put a new Aga /Aga change of colour job through the books of straw top and use it in the rectory instead .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is todays flog only a click bait title? Or is it sponsored? Or is it a genuine chat (looool as if)

edit: she’s changed the title from fertility tracking to starting a family

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is todays flog only a click bait title? Or is it sponsored? Or is it a genuine chat (looool as if)
On insta she shared it with the caption “starting a family”
Watched it! It’s partly an advert for Wild Nutrition fertility supplements but she does confirm they would like to start a family and (I assume) are off birth control but not actively cycle tracking.

Reactions: 8
Watched it! It’s partly an advert for Wild Nutrition fertility supplements but she does confirm they would like to start a family and (I assume) are off birth control but not actively cycle tracking.
Oy gevalt, is she going to be filming the trying sessions?! No no no. Somethings must be private and not sold off for viewers. Shameless and mercenary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Lawdy….click baiting to shill Wild Nutrition and her/ their fertility. Is nothing private? How low will this trollop stoop?
---
And please shut up about the weather….you live in England…if you don’t like it then bloomin’ well sell up and move somewhere else. Plonker! Spoiled brat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Man, she really does spout some ridiculous crap about health and vitamins, all in the name of selling something.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So, she’s literally telling people they can’t rely on FOOD for nutrients, and that they need vitamins (from her ad sponsor)!? That is utter bullshit, nutritionists not selling vitamins will tell you that you don’t need vitamins if you eat a balance diet. If your doctor doesn’t notice a low level of something, you don’t need to spend money on supplements. This is so gross and greasy to put this fear in people that their food isn’t enough. She is THE WORST.

“‘Supplements are never a substitute for a balanced, healthful diet,’ says Dr. JoAnn Manson, a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and professor of epidemiology at Harvard's T.H. Chan School of Public Health. ‘And they can be a distraction from healthy lifestyle practices that confer much greater benefits.’”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
well Josie didn’t show any footage of Leo or being at the club or daylesford with Leo . Very odd!. Is she trying to not promote Leo ? Leo’s trying to work with the same brands Josie is .

sounds like she’s trying and has been for months to me from how she’s wording everything about it being tricky to get pregnant

Reactions: 3
So, she’s literally telling people they can’t rely on FOOD for nutrients, and that they need vitamins (from her ad sponsor)!? That is utter bullshit, nutritionists not selling vitamins will tell you that you don’t need vitamins if you eat a balance diet. If your doctor doesn’t notice a low level of something, you don’t need to spend money on supplements. This is so gross and greasy to put this fear in people that their food isn’t enough. She is THE WORST.

“‘Supplements are never a substitute for a balanced, healthful diet,’ says Dr. JoAnn Manson, a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and professor of epidemiology at Harvard's T.H. Chan School of Public Health. ‘And they can be a distraction from healthy lifestyle practices that confer much greater benefits.’”
She would do well to get some kind of support. This narcissistic behaviour preaching to the public about nutrition is dangerous and reckless. She has no idea what she drones on about and it’s extremely harmful and if she cannot see that, she needs help before she causes somebody harm that is vulnerable, gullible and hanging off her every word. Her general way needs addressing, she thinks she is an expert at everything yet the minute she opens that gob of hers she proves she has no idea along with that husband of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She moans re weather yet her garden wouldn’t be as green if we didn’t have the rain!.
Honestly a person who pretty effortlessly enjoys a comfortable lifestyle whinging about the weather constantly is so pathetic
---
Serious question though, has she had work done on her teeth?
Is the pope catholic?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
well Josie didn’t show any footage of Leo or being at the club or daylesford with Leo . Very odd!. Is she trying to not promote Leo ? Leo’s trying to work with the same brands Josie is .

sounds like she’s trying and has been for months to me from how she’s wording everything about it being tricky to get pregnant
She did there was a clip at the beginning.

Reactions: 4
Oy gevalt, is she going to be filming the trying sessions?! No no no. Somethings must be private and not sold off for viewers. Shameless and mercenary
They’ll do a few “teaser” videos first before launching the “official” conception. Which will be sponsored by Pampers but lots of hidden ads for baby clothes and furniture 😂

But seriously I thought she had endometriosis? Or is this discussed in the flog?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’ll do a few “teaser” videos first before launching the “official” conception. Which will be sponsored by Pampers but lots of hidden ads for baby clothes and furniture 😂

But seriously I thought she had endometriosis? Or is this discussed in the flog?
Somethings are best left private, in my opinion. Children should be protected online not used as merch or viewerships. The born and the unborn deserve privacy which certain numbskulls ignore or don’t factor in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So at the start of today’s vlog in her green workout top her armpits look more odd than ever. So much so that it was a total distraction the entire time I watched. Has it ever been discussed here if she has accessory breast tissue?

Reactions: 6
So at the start of today’s vlog in her green workout top her armpits look more odd than ever. So much so that it was a total distraction the entire time I watched. Has it ever been discussed here if she has accessory breast tissue?
Thats because her top was too small she needs to size up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This heifer does not value ANYTHING. Not even the wedding present she received from her husband.
Josie stated that she swims and showers with the mother of pearl VCA earrings and necklace after being told to not get water on it. The mother of pearl is extremely delicate and will shrink / crack if exposed to water.
Plus, swimming at the Farmhouse, she is exposing the jewellery to chlorine.
Obviously the VCA sales associates know f *ck all about the products they're selling.
She actually said something to that effect. The absolute arrogance of this woman.
These 2 pieces are her first VCA purchases so she is definitely not speaking from experience.

Whether or not her gift cost £ 5 or £ 5000, it should be something that she takes care of, follow the care instructions BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT FROM YOUR HUSBAND' !!!
She is such an ungrateful dumbass.

This passive aggressive behaviour towards Charlie and his gift is confirmation to me she can't stand the dude.

Fyi, an influencer by the name of Shishi posted a Tik Tok yesterday about the mother of pearl and malachite VCA range and how to take care of such jewellery. Have a peek Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This heifer does not value ANYTHING. Not even the wedding present she received from her husband.
Josie stated that she swims and showers with the mother of pearl VCA earrings and necklace after being told to not get water on it. The mother of pearl is extremely delicate and will shrink / crack if exposed to water.
Plus, swimming at the Farmhouse, she is exposing the jewellery to chlorine.
Obviously the VCA sales associates know f *ck all about the products they're selling.
She actually said something to that effect. The absolute arrogance of this woman.
These 2 pieces are her first VCA purchases so she is definitely not speaking from experience.

Whether or not her gift cost £ 5 or £ 5000, it should be something that she takes care of, follow the care instructions BECAUSE IT WAS A GIFT FROM YOUR HUSBAND' !!!
She is such an ungrateful dumbass.

This passive aggressive behaviour towards Charlie and his gift is confirmation to me she can't stand the dude.

Fyi, an influencer by the name of Shishi posted a Tik Tok yesterday about the mother of pearl and malachite VCA range and how to take care of such jewellery. Have a peek Josie.
I've thought the earrings and necklace were fake from the start - her 'dupes' bracelet just confirmed it.

Leo's another one who wears cheap copies of VCA too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.