Fashion Mumblr #37 The wedding’s over, they sold their merch, but has Splainer been to clean the church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Oops... for the thread title which received 41 votes! :m :m :m

The moment we'd all been waiting for arrived on June 16. Josie and Charlie got married in their village C of E church, followed by celebrations in their garden.

The bride wore a strapless dress with embroidered tulle skirt and bizarre detachable sleeves by Emma Beaumont.
Splainer wore a tight, double breasted suit and La La wore a £5k ODLR kaftan-style, bright yellow dress with applique butterflies.

Screenshot_20230625_075458_Chrome.jpg

Bridesmaids included Freddy - in a long dress! - and Robin (Gymshark) Francis. Em Sheldon and Emily Canham were there. Frenemy Lydia didn't get an invite and sobbed in her greenhouse. Frow was absent but commented on the photos.

Screenshot_20230625_075504_Chrome.jpg

There was a rehearsal dinner. There were 65 guests. There were flowers and trees and more flowers. There were discarded bottles in the churchyard. There were Defenders. There were Tattlers. There was dancing. The bride appeared in her dress in the greenhouse. There were three vlogs. There was another vlog from Em Sheldon. There was merching.

......and @Fluffy81 pointed out the uncanny resemblance between Josie and Carole Bamford.

Screenshot_20230625_075551_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oooh! What a lovely recap dear @Miscanthus. I live for your recaps as you know. Thank you sooo much! 💝
I am very honoured to have had my offering for the new thread title accepted and thank you to everyone who voted for it. 🥰
Weren’t the flowers amaaaaazing? All that hard work for one or two days over now. I enjoyed watching the wedding very much. Too much really because I started thinking how nice it would be to get married again! Ahem - If I ever utter that sentence again please will someone send out a party to rescue me? Thank you so much.
1687678961577.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oooh! What a lovely recap dear @Miscanthus. I live for your recaps as you know. 💝
I am very honoured to have had my offering for the new thread title accepted and thank you to everyone who voted for it. 🥰
Weren’t the flowers amaaaaazing? All that hard work for one or two days over now. I enjoyed watching the wedding very much. Too much really because I started thinking how nice it would be to get married again! Ahem - If I ever utter that sentence again please will send out a party to rescue me? Thank you so much. View attachment 2263800
Drat...I was hoping to be a bridesmaid and wear a long sage satin frock!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Drat...I was hoping to be a bridesmaid and wear a long sage satin frock!
Sage you say?
SATIN you say?
Long? - Hmmm - I will have to have a very hard think about this! I have checked my diary and I do have a thinking space on 14th May 2026 available? Will that be ok?

• Haha
Sage you say?
SATIN you say?
Long? - Hmmm - I will have to have a very hard think about this! I have checked my diary and I do have a thinking space on 14th May 2026 available? Will that be ok?
I reckon Josie will be on her second marriage by then! Either that or she will have a boy toddler and twin girls. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sage you say?
SATIN you say?
Can I come please? I will vlog the whole thing for you, dance awkwardly and try and flog the bathroom deodorant….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just watched Amelias Vlog and for me it feels like Vic, Suzi and Amelia were at Vics at the time of the wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus and amazing title @Oops...

I’ve loved the wedding content. Em Sheldon has provided me with so many laughs. How are they not embarrassed by her?!?

Josie’s dress teetered on the precipice of disaster and boring. A wonderful place she often finds herself.

Anyone think she’ll have a wedding gift haul video? If EmShel ever gets married she definitely will. What do folks in the UK give at weddings? In many parts of the US we give cold hard cash, but people obviously have registries for home gifts. I think a lot of people live together pre marriage so often there’s little need for many additional home goods. I can’t imagine Josie saying no to anything free.

Lastly, I know a ton of stuff was gifted but I think she spent a pretty penny on this wedding. That tent and toilets were $$$$. I don’t think the catering was entirely free. Lala’s dress was definitely vouchers. Josie’s dress was I’m thinking very high four figures (maybe low 5…anyone catch that she said she tried on a £40k dress?). Floward gave her the biggest deal. I’m thinking maybe at cost. What else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Anyone else pick up on Emily Canham's vibe? I feel like she's always an outsider in this "perfect housewife" group. I just feel like she's super uncomfortable and is trying to fit in but she just doesn't.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else pick up on Emily Canham's vibe? I feel like she's always an outsider in this "perfect housewife" group. I just feel like she's super uncomfortable and is trying to fit in but she just doesn't.
You’re far nicer than me. I think she’s just a cold awkward mean girl who lives for being standoffish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I’ve loved the wedding content. Em Sheldon has provided me with so many laughs. How are they not embarrassed by her?!?

Josie’s dress teetered on the precipice of disaster and boring. A wonderful place she often finds herself.

Anyone think she’ll have a wedding gift haul video? If EmShel ever gets married she definitely will. What do folks in the UK give at weddings? In many parts of the US we give cold hard cash, but people obviously have registries for home gifts. I think a lot of people live together pre marriage so often there’s little need for many additional home goods. I can’t imagine Josie saying no to anything free.

Lastly, I know a ton of stuff was gifted but I think she spent a pretty penny on this wedding. That tent and toilets were $$$$. I don’t think the catering was entirely free. Lala’s dress was definitely vouchers. Josie’s dress was I’m thinking very high four figures (maybe low 5…anyone catch that she said she tried on a £40k dress?). Floward gave her the biggest deal. I’m thinking maybe at cost. What else?
I have been hoping someone will put up the Em Sheldon clips of the dancing since I can’t picture Splainer loosening himself up enough to dance. Weren’t the flowers out of this world? I could have looked at them for hours. It was all blowsy herbaceous border flowers which I simply love. Maybe she chose June as a wedding date for the flowers in season at the time. The whites, the rose pinks and the lilac and lavender colours were so lovely. Delphiniums and peonies and roses - oh! Just lovely! I too think she has spent more than a pretty penny on her wedding. Splainer is lucky to have such a generous wife.

• Heart
Can anyone briefly explain or point me in the direction where to look, but what happened with Josie and Lydia? I know I am soooo behind but last I was aware they were on holiday together in Norfolk and Ibiza 🤔

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread and recap :)

Always cringe at her barefoot in her garden....in her white pajamas 🥴

1687701988721.png

1687702089356.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I just watched Amelias Vlog and for me it feels like Vic, Suzi and Amelia were at Vics at the time of the wedding?
So glad u brought that up. I wondered same thing. And what was up with A’s dislike of bathing suit as it was too garden girl. 🧐 And while I know this is Josie’s page, I just have to mention Amelia’s dress in that vlog. Good gosh. Her followers must dislike her gushing over that thing😂

Cash is a no no at uk weddings ! Almost insulting. Normally guests go off a wedding list or use their own instincts and buy whatever they feel is a lovely gift

• Wow
  • Haha
Cash is a no no at uk weddings ! Almost insulting. Normally guests go off a wedding list or use their own instincts and buy whatever they feel is a lovely gift
cash is way more common now. I can’t think of a wedding I’ve been to in the last five years where there has been a tradition registry. Generally couples have been living together for years and will say attending the wedding is gift enough but if people want to give donations to their honeymoon either by cash or “buying” an experience then that’s the done thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.