Fashion Mumblr #37 The wedding’s over, they sold their merch, but has Splainer been to clean the church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did there was a clip at the beginning.
I must of missed it or ffwd through it ! Thanks
---
I've thought the earrings and necklace were fake from the start - her 'dupes' bracelet just confirmed it.

Leo's another one who wears cheap copies of VCA too
I was gobsmacked at the faux copies of vca she’s advertising. The green ones always look incredibly fake, malachite is so difficult to copy.

I had assumed josies pendant and earrings are real , I haven’t suspected them. When someone then opens up and says look at this fake here is the link it then calls everything into question .

I haven’t seen Leo in anything I’ve thought was a copy, I’ve been convinced by Leo’s pieces but maybe I’ve missed something .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've thought the earrings and necklace were fake from the start - her 'dupes' bracelet just confirmed it.

Leo's another one who wears cheap copies of VCA too
Oh my, you could be right.
We are talking about one of the most dishonest onfluencers around, so yep, definitely fake, now that I think about it.
And then when we no longer see these pieces, she'll say they were damaged and couldn't be repaired.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m going to look for a close up! . It’s all in doubt isn’t it .

I think Leo’s are genuine and the collection of van cleef and Cartier shared with her mother who I would imagine has built the collection
---
So I’ve tried to find a close up. Normally the chain and the gold which holds the mother of pearl in is different in a fake and I’d probably be able to spot a fake.

Unfortunately I haven’t found a good enough close up on her instagram. Has anyone got a decent close up of the necklace ?. The earrings are more difficult because it is normally obvious from the back of the earrings and how the backs are made . It’s easier to spot the fake from the chain

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re: are the necklace and earrings fake of real? Ask yourself this:

1. Would Charles be able to afford VCA products on his own back or would he have to pay from Josephine or his parents?
2. Sales representatives there are not stuck up like some other companies but cautious of those coming into their stores and build a business relationship with. Sometimes it’s not about how much money you are willing to spend.
3. Again, how can he afford VCA without a job of your own. Before he says he has, riding your wife’s coat tails and running her businesses and making calls to others to help maintain a semi detached house is not a job. No offence to those in semis but it’s not Sandringham House as they keep insisting. The money generated from those businesses are generated by her not him. It’s not a joint venture it’s her businesses, her inheritance and her contacts, her house, her cottages and her mother on the property and goodness knows what else to likely ensure her little darling doesn’t lose anything if the worst happened. Again, how can he afford VCA bought independently by himself?!

For the sake of fairness, maybe he did pay for it out of his own money and maybe they are genuine VCA products and if so good for him. It’s hard to believe though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Re: are the necklace and earrings fake of real? Ask yourself this:

1. Would Charles be able to afford VCA products on his own back or would he have to pay from Josephine or his parents?
2. Sales representatives there are not stuck up like some other companies but cautious of those coming into their stores and build a business relationship with. Sometimes it’s not about how much money you are willing to spend.
3. Again, how can he afford VCA without a job of your own. Before he says he has, riding your wife’s coat tails and running her businesses and making calls to others to help maintain a semi detached house is not a job. No offence to those in semis but it’s not Sandringham House as they keep insisting. The money generated from those businesses are generated by her not him. It’s not a joint venture it’s her businesses, her inheritance and her contacts, her house, her cottages and her mother on the property and goodness knows what else to likely ensure her little darling doesn’t lose anything if the worst happened. Again, how can he afford VCA bought independently by himself?!

For the sake of fairness, maybe he did pay for it out of his own money and maybe they are genuine VCA products and if so good for him. It’s hard to believe though.
Couldn’t agree more !. They do make it sound as if they are running a mansion with hundreds of acres , it’s a good size garden compared to an average new build but really they are in the countryside and there’s a lot of people out there with bigger grounds to maintain. I think the gardens are over staffed , they have so much help and spend top tier prices on everything.

When the pendant or was it earrings first ? Became mentioned I assumed he had used their joint account to buy it /them.

I’m not sure if fake or real but I would love to see a close up of the mop (mother of pearl) pendant and the chain and I’d almost certainly be able to say real or not .

It is a starter pendant as far as van cleef are concerned.

Often the entry level items aren’t available in store they normally have to be ordered . Can you try them on in store yes , but often they won’t sell the stock they have to order. Each piece comes with a care card instructing you to not get them wet. I’d imagine they would loose their lustre .

The sales assistants are usually very pleasant and want to make the sale . Normally takes up to 4 months to get the piece to arrive .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It also infuriated me when she was washing the wedding dress wearing the pearl CD bracelet. You're not meant to get pearls wet and due to all the products she put in she should have removed all her jewellery.
She will spend a lot of time cleaning her jewellery if she continues to wear it 24/7 and apply all those beauty products while wearing it.
I remove all my jewellery for showers and whenever doing skin care because I listen to advice and know how to look after jewellery.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hey guys! I'm usually just a lurker but after randomly going back to some older videos, I just have to ask. dead serious question - how has Josie's skin aged as much as it has these past few years when she's always doing skincare, eating somewhat healthy, and staying active? The difference in her skin between just a few years ago and now is literally insane. I'm just curious how this is even possible when she's constantly pampering with some pretty expensive products :eek:
I think using Botox and fillers when in your 20s/30s actually ages you - makes you look like someone in their 40s/50s who has had injectibiles (I am in my 40s but too scared to reach for the needle - at the moment!).

I think using Botox and fillers when in your 20s/30s actually ages you - makes you look like someone in their 40s/50s who has had injectibiles (I am in my 40s but too scared to reach for the needle - at the moment!).
Dr amir Karim who I think is extremely knowledgeable recommends small amounts of fillers if needed in 30s and then a vertical restore (not wind tunnel type ) but vertical face lift sooner rather than later he says is best to look youngest 45-50 .. he said don’t use fillers in 40s. I think he’s right . I think the face can be a bit in need in 30s enough to need a little (not a lot!) fuller . But keep pumping the face into the 40s is a pillow face waiting to happen .

Couldn’t agree more !. They do make it sound as if they are running a mansion with hundreds of acres , it’s a good size garden compared to an average new build but really they are in the countryside and there’s a lot of people out there with bigger grounds to maintain. I think the gardens are over staffed , they have so much help and spend top tier prices on everything.

When the pendant or was it earrings first ? Became mentioned I assumed he had used their joint account to buy it /them.

I’m not sure if fake or real but I would love to see a close up of the mop (mother of pearl) pendant and the chain and I’d almost certainly be able to say real or not .

It is a starter pendant as far as van cleef are concerned.

Often the entry level items aren’t available in store they normally have to be ordered . Can you try them on in store yes , but often they won’t sell the stock they have to order. Each piece comes with a care card instructing you to not get them wet. I’d imagine they would loose their lustre .

The sales assistants are usually very pleasant and want to make the sale . Normally takes up to 4 months to get the piece to arrive .
Exactly. I ordered a bracelet from there some years ago and something more recently and it took about that time for the order to come through also there’s paperwork involved. It’s not like going to a high street shop where you’re out within 10 minutes. Sometimes you cannot buy with a credit card and some establishments still do it the old fashion way. A cheque. I doubt it on his part but as I said before if he did genuinely and independently then it shows a good man on his part, poor on hers for not looking after it properly. Those pieces are heritage pieces not stuff you knock about the house with.

• Sick
Exactly. I ordered a bracelet from there some years ago and something more recently and it took about that time for the order to come through also there’s paperwork involved. It’s not like going to a high street shop where you’re out within 10 minutes. Sometimes you cannot buy with a credit card and some establishments still do it the old fashion way. A cheque. I doubt it on his part but as I said before if he did genuinely and independently then it shows a good man on his part, poor on hers for not looking after it properly. Those pieces are heritage pieces not stuff you knock about the house with.
And she tells her viewers to ignore the care instructions from VCA because she did and her stuff is fine. That is so incredibly irresponsible.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still don't get the feeling that she is genuine when she talks about having children, it's just for content and selling. I can't even imagine her giving up her very comfortable lifestyle to have a baby. God forbid that she can't pamper herself when she wants, or travel with her freebies, or lose money on making less vids because her priority is now looking after her child.....I just don't see it. 🤷‍♀️
'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still don't get the feeling that she is genuine when she talks about having children, it's just for content and selling. I can't even imagine her giving up her very comfortable lifestyle to have a baby. God forbid that she can't pamper herself when she wants, or travel with her freebies, or lose money on making less vids because her priority is now looking after her child.....I just don't see it. 🤷‍♀️
'
At least it would give Charlie something to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he’s wanting babies and soon. I reckon she will want to keep her sights on 1 child and no more . Might cause tension if Josie has to tell Chav she needs to do this and that for work and his “family days out” are affected. He might become the main carer
---
Gosh could you imagine a mini Char Char 🙄
Yikes!! She would need earplugs .

“Well actually mummy”

• Haha
  • Sick
'
But I'm quite sure she won't be giving up her lifestyle! There will just be more content for selling related to babies! And she will have nannies and other childcare etc etc. so she won't be struggling at all to do what she wants when she wants. She will be raking it in in this new child-related area of earnings. It will just be the next part of her sales/influencer "journey".

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I totally disagree with the VCA fake discussion, I'm sure they're real. She wouldn't have brought attention to treating the jewelry so badly if they they were not real, that would be suspicious. And she certainly wouldn't have shown the actual fake bracelet and compared it to hers if hers wasn't real.

She's rich enough to not care about treating expensive jewelry well, that's all. If the pieces get ruined due to not following the instructions, she'll take a sponsorship or two and earns the money to buy new ones.

And why would Charlie not afford it, of course he gets his share of all their income? I'm sure they have some kind of a deal, and getting famous jewelry may well be paid from a joint content budget account. Showing VCA pieces has brought in more clicks and views so they are also making money off of those pieces.

I've said it many times before but expensive tit is an expense only for us regular plebs. For influencers, it's a tool to make even more money.

• Sick
But I'm quite sure she won't be giving up her lifestyle! There will just be more content for selling related to babies! And she will have nannies and other childcare etc etc. so she won't be struggling at all to do what she wants when she wants. She will be raking it in in this new child-related area of earnings. It will just be the next part of her sales/influencer "journey".
She’s SO damn financially tight unless it’s an o next they can show off which will last and help them to look “part of the country set” , I’m not sure she will want to pay what? 40k pa nanny fees??? That’s a guess of a figure but it can’t come cheap
---
I totally disagree with the VCA fake discussion, I'm sure they're real. She wouldn't have brought attention to treating the jewelry so badly if they they were not real, that would be suspicious. And she certainly wouldn't have shown the actual fake bracelet and compared it to hers if hers wasn't real.

She's rich enough to not care about treating expensive jewelry well, that's all. If the pieces get ruined due to not following the instructions, she'll take a sponsorship or two and earns the money to buy new ones.
I
And why would Charlie not afford it, of course he gets his share of all their income? I'm sure they have some kind of a deal, and getting famous jewelry may well be paid from a joint content budget account. Showing VCA pieces has brought in more clicks and views so they are also making money off of those pieces.

I've said it many times before but expensive tit is an expense only for us regular plebs. For influencers, it's a tool to make even more money.
I thought the bracelet you refer to was Omega not van cleef .. I don’t recall her showing a “real” van cleef . She showed a fake (horrendous) copy of a van cleef and mentioned her omega bracelet. The omega isn’t mother of pearl either . If my memory serves me rightly.

I don’t agree it’s a case of rich enough but who knows. To not care for a wedding dress (wiped face full of makeup on it , shoved it in a bath to hand wash it ) is a prime example. She should have had it professionally cleaned and boxed up in tissue being as she’s so rich.

She just doesn’t value anything because imo her parents funded the properties and major purchases she’s made , she hasn’t worked to earn it, the rest is gifted and it has all come very easily to her .

She’s not rich like that imo . They have some property and cars are probably HP through her business . A few items like her expensive coffee machine she pays for but most things are freebies . She’s quite tight otherwise.

Why should Chav “get his share” of the income?. Has he ever come out and said what he actually does?. She has mentioned hiring accounts and financial advisors so he doesn’t seem to be doing her books even .

Whilst it seems he has access to her money all I can say is more fool her for keeping a fit young man who is perfectly able to go out and earn something to put away for when her work dries up /when it’s retirement age

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No doubt she's modelling the idea of how motherhood and looking after children will be from Robin. I.e. She'll be keeping up the lifestyle she has now because of childcare and nannies, despite the fact robin and ben has so much more money than teefers and charlie

Reactions: 7
And have you ever seen someone attend so many classes as Josie once her Bamford the club membership was accepted?! She started living there swimming, Pilates and barre all in the same morning with an ice bath on top . She makes sure she gets her value for money if it’s her money
---
The only thing Josie values imo is cold hard cash which she clings onto

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.