Fashion Mumblr #36 Wedding’s in two weeks so shilling (undisclosed) like a freak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the ridiculous length, I thought her hand was hiding in the long sleeve.
It would have cost less to buy a custom made dress. Surely by her age she must know what suits her petite frame?
Like mother like daughter! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So are Josie and Robin really that close? Or was she more of ‘advantageous social connection’ bridesmaid. Because it seems Robin didn’t stay after the dinner- is there any evidence of her dancing? She wasn’t at the meal the next day? Has Robin posted about the wedding? Seems very like she did what was expected of her then went home…

Reactions: 14
Yes and her sister (Charles’s aunt) behind her looked ridiculous in that outfit and hat. Who do those women think they are, Downton Abbey?!!! Extremely stuck up uptight women both of them from the footage of the family sitting in the pews. Think they are something special that’s the likely cause. Mutton dressed like lamb
Actually they were completely appropriately dressed for a wedding, although since the day was so hot, they would have been very warm.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So are Josie and Robin really that close? Or was she more of ‘advantageous social connection’ bridesmaid. Because it seems Robin didn’t stay after the dinner- is there any evidence of her dancing? She wasn’t at the meal the next day? Has Robin posted about the wedding? Seems very like she did what was expected of her then went home…
Robin has young twins and there weren’t babies at the wedding so I would read too much into it. Josie mentions her a lot on vlogs but I think Robin/Ben have asked to be kept low profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did any of our local spies Tattlers trot along to take advantage of Milady's bounteous offer of freebie, left over, drooping 'blooms' left at the gate for the serfs? If so I do hope you remembered to curtsey and/or doff your cap in subservience!!!
I never saw it mentioned on village fb group, so new nothing about it!

Reactions: 4
Good morning.
I've started a new thread.

I'm asking Mods to close this thread and amend the new heading as it didn't quite fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.