Fashion Mumblr #36 Wedding’s in two weeks so shilling (undisclosed) like a freak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Lala’s dress a designer/luxury brand dress? It’s a mumu with fabric butterflies stuck on. Where’s the artistry, the interpretation, the design? Its like a 6-year-old “designed” it.
83A1AE60-A5EF-4268-A724-81DA7A7E7268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fashion Mumblr #37: Overkill sponsored flowers in church, but Teefer’s beautiful wedding sends Lydia to cry in her birch (trees).

For your consideration.

Reactions: 14
Thought it was thoughtful that they invited the previous owner of their house to their Day II of the wedding. Wonder what he makes of what they have done with the house....he seemed like a nice man!

So she spent all night 'dancing'*, can't have been with Cha Cha - never saw him dancing at all?? In fact he seemed to spend a lot of time trying to stop her doing her giddy 'dancing'.

*What is that weird shoulder thing she does???

Also bored now with it all...... :rolleyes:
Someone for Lala?

Reactions: 6
So their housekeeper and gardeners didn’t get invitations to the wedding, just the garden party? Interesting.

And my god is EmSheldon up her ass!!! WTAF is that about!? It’s nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I said the same on Lydia’s thread. Emily’s boyfriend is James from Busted but spends most of his time away from her in America and will prob never settle down. Emily looks miserable whenever she was featured and prob pissed off that her bf didn’t come with her and she was sparewheeling all day.
Plus then the insufferable Em sheldon making some weird speech about Josie and Charlie not inviting people they didn’t want and ‘only those who were meant to be there were there’
Frow and Suzie and co… despite all the love and likes on each others posts, Instagram trips and jubilee celebrations….. not one invite for that mob! As per oldhouseourhome. Wedding only for VERY close friends….. how utterly snobby and boring!!! That bbq could have done with some life and would have been a chance to thank all ur collaborators…. Up own arse…. Ur not royal Charlie!!!!!
---
Wow Josie definitely looks like a very young Carole Bamdord. What an uncanny resemblance.
Yes and if ur humble beginnings are not from a double barrel name, signet wearing pinky ring, property and land owning private education family, jolly hockey sticks, FORGET !!! being in the Josie Charlie click. The wedding has made it abundantly clear, they are snobs and separated the wheat from the chaff! Charlie is calling the shots here and mapping their tight circle…Very close friends in their mind is prestige… money and the higher echelons! New money acquaintances don’t even get a shout!! Case closed 🔨 Disappointing! and just so contrived! Charlie’s speech at the bbq to the Gardener and Housekeeper…. this is not the royal household Haaaaa. Ok enough I’m pissed off!
---
The amount of flowers was insane and in some instances too much like the church and the car she rode in! I know she works with this company but wow did they gift all of it so she went crazy? I mean there are flowers on the floor of the dining tent and the house staircase and everywhere that there really doesn’t need to be a massive display (like trees in a church)! Can’t imagine spending that much on flowers when you already have a lot in the landscaping!
The dress was underwhelming so the flowers made up. She was a lovely bride, just the dress was not the wow factor… a little too thin but overall pretty
---
How is Lala’s dress a designer/luxury brand dress? It’s a mumu with fabric butterflies stuck on. Where’s the artistry, the interpretation, the design? Its like a 6-year-old “designed” it.View attachment 2261614
Lilas was at least better than Charlie’s mothers..who was just far too stiff for a blazing hot small family wedding in a garden!! That polyester suit and hat in the most underwhelming unattractive colour. 👎

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I just can’t get over how OLD Josie looks 😳 Agree her weight loss (and time in the sun) is aging her considerably, and what is with that hair color?? It looks gray in most lighting

Reactions: 15
Her post of 4 hrs ago - another wedding post.

I don’t think she realises that no one likes a wedding (or child) bore going on and on plus the internet moves so fast the appetite for new content is huge.

Reactions: 12
Frow and Suzie and co… despite all the love and likes on each others posts, Instagram trips and jubilee celebrations….. not one invite for that mob! As per oldhouseourhome. Wedding only for VERY close friends….. how utterly snobby and boring!!! That bbq could have done with some life and would have been a chance to thank all ur collaborators…. Up own arse…. Ur not royal Charlie!!!!!
---

Yes and if ur humble beginnings are not from a double barrel name, signet wearing pinky ring, property and land owning private education family, jolly hockey sticks, FORGET !!! being in the Josie Charlie click. The wedding has made it abundantly clear, they are snobs and separated the wheat from the chaff! Charlie is calling the shots here and mapping their tight circle…Very close friends in their mind is prestige… money and the higher echelons! New money acquaintances don’t even get a shout!! Case closed 🔨 Disappointing! and just so contrived! Charlie’s speech at the bbq to the Gardener and Housekeeper…. this is not the royal household Haaaaa. Ok enough I’m pissed off!
---

The dress was underwhelming so the flowers made up. She was a lovely bride, just the dress was not the wow factor… a little too thin but overall pretty
---

Lilas was at least better than Charlie’s mothers..who was just far too stiff for a blazing hot small family wedding in a garden!! That polyester suit and hat in the most underwhelming unattractive colour. 👎
Yes and her sister (Charles’s aunt) behind her looked ridiculous in that outfit and hat. Who do those women think they are, Downton Abbey?!!! Extremely stuck up uptight women both of them from the footage of the family sitting in the pews. Think they are something special that’s the likely cause. Mutton dressed like lamb

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her post of 4 hrs ago - another wedding post.

I don’t think she realises that no one likes a wedding (or child) bore going on and on plus the internet moves so fast the appetite for new content is huge.
She’s now peaked until a pregnancy reveal - I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the pinnacle of her vlogmas series

Reactions: 16
---

---

---

Was that ChaCha’s mother or stepmother?

Reactions: 4
Apart from the ridiculous length, I thought her hand was hiding in the long sleeve.
It would have cost less to buy a custom made dress. Surely by her age she must know what suits her petite frame?

lol I know! I was looking for where her hand went!!! :LOL: 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.