Fashion Mumblr #36 Wedding’s in two weeks so shilling (undisclosed) like a freak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of our local spies Tattlers trot along to take advantage of Milady's bounteous offer of freebie, left over, drooping 'blooms' left at the gate for the serfs? If so I do hope you remembered to curtsey and/or doff your cap in subservience!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Part III......I should have been clearer. The brides family usually host the rehearsal dinner after the rehearsal. They don't throw a house in there as well. Ok, 3 things I disliked , that dress with the winged sleeves were awful 2) Charlie's " wedding " ring, was so inappropriate, it had more to do with his family lineage and nothing about his new wife. I would have steered him to get an actual wedding band. I bet he ditches that ring because it's large and cumbersome. And oh, yes..........the teeth are massive and shrinks her lower chin even more. And where was Lydia ?

Reactions: 14
Lol the who wore it best poll in her stories ! Like who would ask that putting someone young slim stunning against their own pretty out of condition mother?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of flowers was insane and in some instances too much like the church and the car she rode in! I know she works with this company but wow did they gift all of it so she went crazy? I mean there are flowers on the floor of the dining tent and the house staircase and everywhere that there really doesn’t need to be a massive display (like trees in a church)! Can’t imagine spending that much on flowers when you already have a lot in the landscaping!

Reactions: 19
I haven't finished to watch the 3rd vlog, but man how boring it is. I thought the 3rd was going to be the best one. However too much of Em Sheldon (I haven't seen any video of this woman before and now I know I would never do!).

Does anyone know how old is Josie's mom and brother? They look old. But I am thinking could be that family have the ADN to looking old even if they are not that old?

She looks so different to the last time I saw her. She’s lost a lot of weight
Emily always look so pissed off to me. I think is because she is hungry all the time.

Reactions: 6
Busy shilling away....Charlie needs to get a 9 to 5 job and Josie's never ending parade of white frilly dresses is annoying at this point. :rolleyes:

1687529161703.png

Em Shel is still blubbering on about their wedding 🤡

1687529327788.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did Josie do some kind of business deal with Em Shel, because if she's still going on about it off her own back at this point how is she not embarrassed?! So icky, I'd want to run a mile from her. Not even Josie's bridesmaids have shared as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did Josie do some kind of business deal with Em Shel, because if she's still going on about it off her own back at this point how is she not embarrassed?! So icky, I'd want to run a mile from her. Not even Josie's bridesmaids have shared as much.
Agreed but Freddy was just as bad both behaving as if it were their own days and excessively creepy. I have to say I found Charles’s speech heartfelt and sincere to the former owner and to the housekeeper Kasia. Inviting Kasia’s family was generous and although it might seem like bragging it certainly didn’t go unnoticed and that was good

Reactions: 16
Watching Josies latest vlog now and the way Em Shel and her partner are around the dogs suggests to me that they’ve never been to her house before. I may be wrong. Are they even that close?

Reactions: 8
Catching up on the third video…when she’s sitting talking on the stairs her teeth genuinely look wayyyy too big for her mouth. It looks like she has to put a load of effort into actually closing her mouth because her top lip has to stretch so far over her massive teeth. It has become so much more noticeable in recent flogs.

• Haha
vvsxz
Catching up on the third video…when she’s sitting talking on the stairs her teeth genuinely look wayyyy too big for her mouth. It looks like she has to put a load of effort into actually closing her mouth because her top lip has to stretch so far over her massive teeth. It has become so much more noticeable in recent flogs.
Whatever do you mean!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Guys, I’m not sure if anyone else has realised this…. But Lydia wasn’t there?!!
Anyone know where Lydia was??

• Haha
Guys, I’m not sure if anyone else has realised this…. But Lydia wasn’t there?!!
Anyone know where Lydia was??
Let us all have a moment of silence for dear Lydia. Her jealousy and rage must have been there in spirit, all while poor Ali cried inconsolably that he wasn’t the one saying “I do” to Charlie. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.