Fashion Mumblr #36 Wedding’s in two weeks so shilling (undisclosed) like a freak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title, my dahlings! Thank you for the suggestions and congrats to @WatchReelCopyReel for the winning title with 18 likes. 🏆 🥇 💐
@coconochanel was right on her heels with 17 likes.

Here is our new thread title :

You can read the previous thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @NomDePlume for the new thread ! 🤗😘👏
I especially love the word undisclosed in the title. As I shared at the end of the last thread, check out the new Frederique Bros video. I do hope that this new law spreads to other counties and we see the end of the endless undisclosed ads and promotions. It's dishonest to those who actually follow and enjoy the content. It's dishonest to those who support her chanel and thanks to whom she prospers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looking like a little old lady with her grey hair and mom shorts.

1685885800876.png

1685885888813.png

and I still see murky swamp water 🥴

1685886078171.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking like a little old lady with her grey hair and mom shorts.

View attachment 2216725

View attachment 2216728

and I still see murky swamp water 🥴

View attachment 2216738
I watched a video specifically about how to clean a pond and dye it (safe for fish; only prevents continued algae growth). Simple process with the correct steps and products. Why does she feel the need to think she’s an expert at everything? Just like baking she’s surprised when it goes wrong.

Reactions: 13
she has 535k subscribers on YouTube and I can't work out how many views in a year - has anyone calculated what she earns from YouTube views in a year and if so what was the guesstimate?

Reactions: 6
She got a weird way of tilting her head up and it looks condescending or as if she thinks of herself as superior
1685891974332.png

---
she has 535k subscribers on YouTube and I can't work out how many views in a year - has anyone calculated what she earns from YouTube views in a year and if so what was the guesstimate?
approx 3.9K a month but id say it must be in the middle like 2K
yearly earnings, around 40K
---
why can't she act normal? it's like she pretends to be a posh wealthy woman on the Titanic or something.
Oh dear, honhonhon you are your mother's son ha ha ha ha!
Oh my goodness, this is divine!!!!!!
Stop witch, god...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
she titled her video today "pre wedding vacation..." who takes a pre wedding vacation?? isn't it supposed to be a wedding followed by a honeymoon?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Tamara was pimping Goelia last month, I think. As if she'd ever wear the stuff. The floral dresses Teefers (with her EVEN BIGGER TEEFERS she can barely close her lips over and which seem to cause her to slurp coffee EVEN LOUDER) tried on first from her delivery actually suit her much better than her expensive Erdem and ODLR dresses. But of course, I'm an idiot, because obviously I should know that more expensive dresses always look better on Josie.
---
she titled her video today "pre wedding vacation..." who takes a pre wedding vacation?? isn't it supposed to be a wedding followed by a honeymoon?
I guffawed at that comment.... the honeymoon is to relax after the wedding. No one goes before unless they're a pampered git.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she has no clue where they are going for honeymoon because she’s still begging for one yet they have gone on a silly pre wedding trip?! Astonishing
---
Kind of funny how she has linked Manebi wedges which is a brand Leonora has worn a lot . I sense jumping on Leo’s bandwagon
---
We have had (and currently have) weather of 23c here in England it’s been non stop sun for about 2.5 wks already she could have “had chill out time” in her garden on sunloungers ..
---
Who’s this (witchy?) looking person?
---
I’ve switched it off to watch Leonora who has funnily enough posted at a similar time to Josie . Leo normally posts later on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has no clue where they are going for honeymoon because she’s still begging for one yet they have gone on a silly pre wedding trip?! Astonishing
---
Kind of funny how she has linked Manebi wedges which is a brand Leonora has worn a lot . I sense jumping on Leo’s bandwagon
---
We have had (and currently have) weather of 23c here in England it’s been non stop sun for about 2.5 wks already she could have “had chill out time” in her garden on sunloungers ..
---
---
I’ve switched it off to watch Leonora who has funnily enough posted at a similar time to Josie . Leo normally posts later on
Not witch looking more like … I shan’t be rude but I am sure you all know what I am thinking !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the last flog, where she was exclaiming the virtues of wonderful Dr Tom and how us plebs all need to go!, I couldn’t help but smile (excuse the pun!) as she had to remind him what she was in for;
Dr Tom “so cooool, we’re going to put wires in”? Josie looks at him in alarm, pointing at her teefers! “only top”. Dr Tom in a questioning voice, because he sees sooooo many people and obviously has no obvious recollection of who this fool is “so coooool, wires just in the top, not the bottom?”. Josie “yes, that’s correct, I’m going to wear my retainer on the bottom”. So, let’s all go to Dr Tom and spend thousands, because we’ll be so valued as a patient of his!
And just in case you’re interested she gasped the words ‘oh my goodness’ 330 times in this one flog! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the last flog, where she was exclaiming the virtues of wonderful Dr Tom and how us plebs all need to go!, I couldn’t help but smile (excuse the pun!) as she had to remind him what she was in for;
Dr Tom “so cooool, we’re going to put wires in”? Josie looks at him in alarm, pointing at her teefers! “only top”. Dr Tom in a questioning voice, because he sees sooooo many people and obviously has no obvious recollection of who this fool is “so coooool, wires just in the top, not the bottom?”. Josie “yes, that’s correct, I’m going to wear my retainer on the bottom”. So, let’s all go to Dr Tom and spend thousands, because we’ll be so valued as a patient of his!
And just in case you’re interested she gasped the words ‘oh my goodness’ 330 times in this one flog! 🤣🤣🤣
I swear I can see my reflection through the screen with those teeth.
Dr Tom would be the last person I’d see for orthodontics- hers have reached levels of insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another curtain frock from modom, how on earth does she wrangle her feet into that position?

IMG_1436.jpeg

• Haha
---
---
---
---
I don’t believe they don’t have a honeymoon booked. I think they may have paid for one they can cancel if her begging garners a freebie. So she’s leaving her options open.

And did she ever say where they’re staying in Ibiza? They stayed at Atzara with the Millen-Gordens, which she didn’t mention when they went this time for their pool day there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.