Fashion Mumblr #35 Wild swimming, Bamford gymming, Versailles gurning, Splainer spurning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post is like dejavu on Instagram. He posts the garden, she posts the garden. Their home account which is where it should be posts the same post. Sunshine, church, water feature, birds chirping 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has this woman with all her Net-porTER and Farfetch hauls not a single, appropriate cocktail PARTY dress!? She looks ridonkulous.
CC621B26-CA7E-4CB5-A65B-05B65C39774A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s still begging for a honeymoon!!!
---

I’d imagine because bonding would make her teeth look bigger , veneers cut the teeth to tiny stumps and then build up to the desired angle shape length size

What has she actually had other than Invisalign? I assumed bonding but that made no sense to me when she needs smaller teeth
---
Maybe the side teeth were bonded and the huge central teeth left alone ?. Weren’t her side teeth small and not matching in with the big central teeth ? I haven’t the patience to pay attention and listen to it all 😂

In my opinion she needed to possibly even off the side teeth , have a proper brace to cure the overbite and get the middle teeth shortened
---
How on earth can they not have a honeymoon at this late stage!
Veneers dont cut teeth into stumps, Thats crowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi there, everyone, I'm in the process of starting a new thread. Recap should be done in 15 minutes. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread! 🌹❣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.