Fashion Mumblr #35 Wild swimming, Bamford gymming, Versailles gurning, Splainer spurning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising hard now that their long-term renter has moved. Sooo many stories she made up about Strawtop!
Looks like they have dropped the price too, didnā€™t it use to be Ā£500 per night. Now on at Ā£400 per night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg painting her nails on an Ā£8,000 sofa?! And her friends trust her in ā€œtheir flatā€!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg painting her nails on an Ā£8,000 sofa?! And her friends trust her in ā€œtheir flatā€!
The new friend's "flat" is on a different level of interior design than anything Teefers has ever done. She seemed a bit lost for words. How many times did she call something a whatchamacallit? She made sure to do several freebie begs for herself when describing their kitchen. Not to mention all her begs at the flower show, where at least she managed to stay sober enough to actually show this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All you can hear throughout her Chelsea garden show footage is chav droning on and on and on and on
---
If I was her Iā€™d go alone rather than put up with chav
---
Is that the smile sorted then?! Itā€™s nothing like I expected. Surely thereā€™s more to be done yet?
---
Her teeth would still give Shergar a run for his money?! They are still huge
---
Personally I think they all need shortening
---
Invisalignā€™s just canā€™t make a lot of movement

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
LOL if it's not green pasta then it's green everything else :ROFLMAO: or mushy looking salads , I love vegetables but nothing they make rarely looks good to me.

1685651249213.png

1685651356750.png

that pastry veg thing on the left looks sketchy lol...and dry.

1685651460744.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All you can hear throughout her Chelsea garden show footage is chav droning on and on and on and on
---
If I was her Iā€™d go alone rather than put up with chav
---
Is that the smile sorted then?! Itā€™s nothing like I expected. Surely thereā€™s more to be done yet?
---
Her teeth would still give Shergar a run for his money?! They are still huge
---
Personally I think they all need shortening
---
Invisalignā€™s just canā€™t make a lot of movement

Teefers new teef!!!! (and lips!)

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 18.18.44.png
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 18.18.13.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she still expecting us to believe those obviously filled lips have grown in size due to her lip liner?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious question. Why would someone get veneers over composite bonding. Not saying Teefers Teef look great but asking more generally why anyone would go the veneers route when this is available.

Reactions: 5
Came across Freddie's latest gag worthy vlog, from the British Pullman....she always manages to look a lot worse in other people's vlogs, she's not in control of the settings and angles, admits to Botox in her forehead, mumbled something about the only other person knowing, not that that's any revelation to us. Boozed it up before midday and I'm sure she went in for seconds when the trolley of free goodies went down the train isle, classy.
2023-06-02.png
2023-06-02 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s still begging for a honeymoon!!!
---
Serious question. Why would someone get veneers over composite bonding. Not saying Teefers Teef look great but asking more generally why anyone would go the veneers route when this is available.
Iā€™d imagine because bonding would make her teeth look bigger , veneers cut the teeth to tiny stumps and then build up to the desired angle shape length size

What has she actually had other than Invisalign? I assumed bonding but that made no sense to me when she needs smaller teeth
---
Maybe the side teeth were bonded and the huge central teeth left alone ?. Werenā€™t her side teeth small and not matching in with the big central teeth ? I havenā€™t the patience to pay attention and listen to it all šŸ˜‚

In my opinion she needed to possibly even off the side teeth , have a proper brace to cure the overbite and get the middle teeth shortened
---
How on earth can they not have a honeymoon at this late stage!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her teeth look HUGE!! She didnā€™t need bonding on the others, she needed length taking off the front two and then perhaps gum lasering so they all look even.

She was v rude about the fridge temp ā€œoh well that really is not idealā€ and needs to put her seatbelt on in the back of cars.

And the majority of the Chelsea flower show content was saying how much better their own garden/trough/greenhouse is. I can imagine her with her snipped haughty accent making sure she talks loud enough for all the plebs to hear how magnificent their Cotswolds house and garden is!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her teeth look HUGE!! She didnā€™t need bonding on the others, she needed length taking off the front two and then perhaps gum lasering so they all look even.

She was v rude about the fridge temp ā€œoh well that really is not idealā€ and needs to put her seatbelt on in the back of cars.

And the majority of the Chelsea flower show content was saying how much better their own garden/trough/greenhouse is. I can imagine her with her snipped haughty accent making sure she talks loud enough for all the plebs to hear how magnificent their Cotswolds house and garden is!

Hyacinth vibes :ROFLMAO: . Hand painted perrywinkles and room for a pony :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where does her mother live? She is in almost every video. Does she live with them in Josie's house?

Reactions: 5
Where does her mother live? She is in almost every video. Does she live with them in Josie's house?
She lives in that cottage at the front of their property. I would say she helped them buy the property too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.