Fashion Mumblr #35 Wild swimming, Bamford gymming, Versailles gurning, Splainer spurning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread, everyone!
Thanks to @Miscanthus for the title suggestion. We'll continue to comment here on this faker. A cottage in Banbury is not in the Cotswolds, Josie! You also don't live on an estate, but in a house that's attached to a church. Recap to follow, my dahlings...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So CharChar has gone from Mansplaining to eggsplaining🤭 Its scrambled eggs darling its not rocket science!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Teefer’s lips in the Muscat video are so offensive. Like they look horrific. Looks like necrosis at the edges and obviously prick injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is from the spring h&m haul video from 10 days ago. I am surprised she didnt delete that comment.
She's such a liar. It is quite incredible !! What's the point lying like that anyway ? She is free to do what she wants. Filler or not.

Reactions: 16
Welcome to the new thread, everyone!
Thanks to @Miscanthus for the title suggestion. We'll continue to comment here on this faker. A cottage in Banbury is not in the Cotswolds, Josie! You also don't live on an estate, but in a house that's attached to a church. Recap to follow, my dahlings...
My dahhlings, I would love to thank you all personally but I'm just dressing up to waft around the kitchen garden, have luncheon in the glasshouse and pack for another #gifted holiday. Toodle pip!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just went on to have a peak at old Joho and Chav to remind myself, having missed the last few weeks of flogs, I’m missing nothing . Chavs actually said - yesterday I had a day off work!!!!! TL peops what is this work the odd eyebrow bore speaks of??!!!?????? No Chav we see from the photos the road was not wed … oh and it was another cars fault …. They are odious he is a pretentious piffler and oik!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just watching the flog when she goes to Oman and I’m sorry but is the ungrateful witch actually moaning about having to do stuff on a free trip???! She’s flown somewhere totally for free, to fanny around doing nothing, certainly nothing like a hard day’s work, and then she moans that they have organised too much for them to do????
God she is a vile, ungrateful cow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m just watching the flog when she goes to Oman and I’m sorry but is the ungrateful witch actually moaning about having to do stuff on a free trip???! She’s flown somewhere totally for free, to fanny around doing nothing, certainly nothing like a hard day’s work, and then she moans that they have organised too much for them to do????
God she is a vile, ungrateful cow.
I've said this before on here, but these two are so far removed from reality, and most ordinary people's lives it is sickening. The way she always has to "treat" herself to a massage/facial/mani to get over the exhausting stress of yet another free "work" trip, where she is flown business class and put up in a 5 star hotel. Most people, if they are lucky enough to get away on a holiday come back to piles of laundry, housework, bills, kids to get ready for school, and loads of work to catch up with.

Reactions: 32
Who is the squinty eyed one with the boobs? Oh, is it the Estate Manager’s sister? JoHo looks squiffy again!

499B2E08-A197-451B-9379-84F6EB19C52B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Favourite part of the last blog. Joho complaining that her last guests left one of the Strawtops in a mess. They had the audacity to leave dishes in the sink!

If I was paying £2000 for a 3 night stay, you will definitely get your marigolds out for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Favourite part of the last blog. Joho complaining that her last guests left one of the Strawtops in a mess. They had the audacity to leave dishes in the sink!

If I was paying £2000 for a 3 night stay, you will definitely get your marigolds out for me.
TBF it was the wooden handled knives they left in the sink and ruined them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.