Fashion Mumblr #35 Wild swimming, Bamford gymming, Versailles gurning, Splainer spurning!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was watching the Freddy vlog and Josie did a dance again, she thinks she's funny but she always looks stupid and cringy lol
1685701767395.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came across Freddie's latest gag worthy vlog, from the British Pullman....she always manages to look a lot worse in other people's vlogs, she's not in control of the settings and angles, admits to Botox in her forehead, mumbled something about the only other person knowing, not that that's any revelation to us. Boozed it up before midday and I'm sure she went in for seconds when the trolley of free goodies went down the train isle, classy.
View attachment 2211987View attachment 2211988

Freddy always seems to make sure she films her looking foolish. Nice friend! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is really, really cringe on Freddy's blog. I cannot put my finger on what makes her seem older than my mother, who is almost 100. It's the giant, ill-fitting clothing, with prints that overwhelm her, it's her desperation to be fun, it's all her posing that makes her so inauthentic on screen, and it's her general aura of superiority. How does she have friends? I would think it would be so stressful to be around her: If she's not the center of attention, she's trying to be. How exhausting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Freddy always seems to make sure she films her looking foolish. Nice friend! :LOL:
If Josie didn't always act like a fame-hungry slut, there would be no bad footage of her, for someone else to take. If I were Freddy, I'd also get a little annoyed with Josie, who always needs to take over. (The acting, the dancing, the singing, the voices, the accents!!!!!!!) Not to mention, her phoney little house on the prairie act, when in fact, she's mostly an inebriated and annoying attention-hungry tart, always on the beg for freebies or attention. Josie is insecure and lacks confidence, but she's one of those who gets a new personality after their first drink. Otherwise she's utterly boring. Both Josie and Victoria are the same. So greedy for simply everything, while preaching how very 'nice' they are! Neither one can go a single second without attention!

Reactions: 16
Does anyone really garden wearing 234564 rings, so weird and stupid, plus dirty bracelets 🤢 🥴

1685725882789.png

1685725944852.png

1685725820553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Profile shots of her face are not her friend
---
I don’t exactly know how composite bonding works but it sure has made her mouth and teeth bigger. And her lisp is more pronounced.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The extra stuff in her mouth has really misshaped her face. And more saliva. I really don’t get why she does this.

• Haha
I’ve been to so many weddings where they forget to put the favors out!!
Imagine a guest forgetting their personalized candle on the table 🤣
Maybe you would forget it because you didn’t want it! I wouldn’t want a Malone candle anywhere near me, un influenced by all this twits and twats. Also they are a rip off and don’t smell. ( my fav are Parks London) .

Reactions: 10
Serious question. Why would someone get veneers over composite bonding. Not saying Teefers Teef look great but asking more generally why anyone would go the veneers route when this is available.
Composite bonding has a habit of staining and fracturing depending. So depending on how you bite together composite bonding won’t be strong enough and you’ll be forever at the dentist having maintenance work carried out. Even if it doesn’t fracture you’ll need the staining and polishing carried out once a year. Porcelain veneers don’t need the maintenance and you can either have the teeth prepared or just have veneers bonded onto the tooth without any prep work. Not having the teeth prepared will make the veneers looks bulkier. I personally wouldn’t have either done until I was a lot older than her. I would have done the Invisalign and whitened my teeth. That often is enough. She also has a high lip line so her teeth are always going to look huge compared to someone lips that covers half their teeth when smiling.

Hey, tattle friends. I will do the new thread and recap in the morning. No problem if we go over a bit. Sorry, it's been a rather beastly day/evening.🙈🫣😖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Composite bonding has a habit of staining and fracturing depending. So depending on how you bite together composite bonding won’t be strong enough and you’ll be forever at the dentist having maintenance work carried out. Even if it doesn’t fracture you’ll need the staining and polishing carried out once a year. Porcelain veneers don’t need the maintenance and you can either have the teeth prepared or just have veneers bonded onto the tooth without any prep work. Not having the teeth prepared will make the veneers looks bulkier. I personally wouldn’t have either done until I was a lot older than her. I would have done the Invisalign and whitened my teeth. That often is enough. She also has a high lip line so her teeth are always going to look huge compared to someone lips that covers half their teeth when smiling.
For the high lip line, we were told that you have to have that bit of skin in the middle cut and the curtain will fall nicely!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the high lip line, we were told that you have to have that bit of skin in the middle cut and the curtain will fall nicely!
She can also get a little botox for a gummy smile. But as I’ve said it over and over the girl needs a dang sliding genioplasty!!!!!!
---
The shade that she threw at Boodles and Lydia.
---
Oof. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t like her teeth. They look like chiclets and the gum line is so dark. She looks like she got old school veneers. Finally the overbite is just so much more pronounced. She’s officially earned her name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She can also get a little botox for a gummy smile. But as I’ve said it over and over the girl needs a dang sliding genioplasty!!!!!!
---
The shade that she threw at Boodles and Lydia.
---
Oof. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t like her teeth. They look like chiclets and the gum line is so dark. She looks like she got old school veneers. Finally the overbite is just so much more pronounced. She’s officially earned her name.
Hails
Those teeth! can't imagine begging for free dental work. 🥴

View attachment 2208065

View attachment 2208072

View attachment 2208080
Forever a Gail Platt lookalike even after her amazing work 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
why is her mouth always watering when she talks about food? to the point where she's not even able to speak because of how much it's watering. is this normal? it's kind of gross and weird.

Her teeth look exactly the same to me, to be honest I think she needs some teeth taken out and some chin filler to fix her problem. I'm no doc but that's what I think. Her teeth are way too crowded and her chin is very weak.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is her mouth always watering when she talks about food? to the point where she's not even able to speak because of how much it's watering. is this normal? it's kind of gross and weird.

Her teeth look exactly the same to me, to be honest I think she needs some teeth taken out and some chin filler to fix her problem. I'm no doc but that's what I think. Her teeth are way too crowded and her chin is very weak.
It’s gross. Like keep that saliva in! And she really needs her jaw broken and reset to fix that chin. Agreed. The teeth look bad. I actually felt a little bad because she’s so excited but oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, well ,WELL....
Check out Frederique Bros last video " The ruthless influencers law of all time " .
Interesting !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.