Fashion Mumblr #34 Not gonna lie, I really need viewers to buy buy buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @My Dahlings Its me for the thread title with 45 votes. 🍾🥂

Please could somebody do a recap of the last thread...I'll start....

* Teefers and SK were on holiday in the Maldives. She's fed up it's over.
* Never mind, they are going skiing in 2 weeks time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed the light at night in her bathroom is really bad. Confused how Charles the House Manager didn’t notice

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All her workouts can't outdo her diet. Imagine doing pilates 3 times a week to end up having no definition at all.
Is she going to skip all the cheese, and warm bread, and charcuterie during her ski trip, for the sake of her "gut health". How does she know if her gut is even affected: she doesn't have any ailment, no autoimmune disease, no digestive problems. It's so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread!

Hope she's not going with Freddy on the next ski trip, I don't think I can stomach seeing these two brats together on yet another trip. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
She is harping on about clean living etc etc but doesn't Tim Spector also mention the environment? I'm sure he wouldn't agree with ordering 500 amazon parcels a day and owning two gas guzzlers:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Charlie holding the dog on his lap at the restaurant. All I could think of was I hope you've washed your hands before you started eating.
Watching him cook, he never washes his hands and is always poking his finger in food.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand her more and more as time goes on. She is so bloody irritating.

Reactions: 15
Charlie holding the dog on his lap at the restaurant. All I could think of was I hope you've washed your hands before you started eating.
Watching him cook, he never washes his hands and is always poking his finger in food.
And he licks his fingers and wipes his hands down his clothes......yuk!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG - Charlie’s forehead is so burnt. It has been looking quite bad in the Maldive vlogs - but now the state of his skin in the short clip filmed in that pub… it looks like he has to see a doctor tbh.
However they don’t even seem to realise… Josie said in the beginning that she thinks she didn’t get a lot of sun… she really means that, doesn’t she?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel so honored 😂
Fabulous! At least old Teefers is good for something.
I hope you celebrated by putting on your "brassiere"... went to "luncheon"... then "treated yourself" to your latest "favourite" things, while having a... "pamper" session.
If you managed to secure a few freebies (think gold scroll shoes and pearl handbag) while lying through your way-too-big teeth, it would have been a proper 'Josie' day, my dahling. ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, I cringed when he allowed the dogs to eat the leftovers from the restaurant’s bowls. He really does have some disgusting habits :mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
I’m off the cotswolds for three days… pls could someone actually tell me where to go… I genuinely do want to check out daylesford… anywhere else?

Reactions: 8
All I can think when he pats those dogs is - I hope he has washed his hands before he does…. He is for ever handling food … wiping on himself - and dirty mail exposure - those dogs get little grooming and it can’t be pleasant having reminders of Chav’s food picking in their coats
---

OMG - Charlie’s forehead is so burnt. It has been looking quite bad in the Maldive vlogs - but now the state of his skin in the short clip filmed in that pub… it looks like he has to see a doctor tbh.
However they don’t even seem to realise… Josie said in the beginning that she thinks she didn’t get a lot of sun… she really means that, doesn’t she?!
Photos please for those of use boycotting watching the odious oiks…. TL makes them way more interesting anyway !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m off the cotswolds for three days… pls could someone actually tell me where to go… I genuinely do want to check out daylesford… anywhere else?
I personally love Upper and Lower Slaughter, lovely places for a walk. Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water (Venice of the Cotswolds) can be busy but very pretty. Moreton in Marsh and Broadway are lovely too

Reactions: 17
Photos please for those of use boycotting watching the odious oiks…. TL makes them way more interesting anyway !
Screenshot_20230202-154453_YouTube.jpg

I wonder what degree of burn that is, think their thought process is, even if you get burnt, it turns into a tan, they're obessessed with tanning.

Also the fact they used the restaurant's bowls to feed their dogs the leftovers (as mentioned previously by one lovely tattler) is kind of gross, in front of other patrons, not a care in the world if others would mind. I don't mind my cat licking the crumbs after I finish something but I'm at home and I don't think I could do it in front of guests!! The arrogance of these two.
Screenshot_20230202-154735_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1928912
I wonder what degree of burn that is, think their thought process is, even if you get burnt, it turns into a tan, they're obessessed with tanning.

Also the fact they used the restaurant's bowls to feed their dogs the leftovers (as mentioned previously by one lovely tattler) is kind of gross, in front of other patrons, not a care in the world if others would mind. I don't mind my cat licking the crumbs after I finish something but I'm at home and I don't think I could do it in front of guests!! The arrogance of these two.View attachment 1928918
His forehead !!! That looks bad.
Anyone else find their bathroom the most unluxurious bathroom ever ? It's huge but at night, it's just dark and dingy.

I found Teefers and her mate in TL when I started reading about another flogger with a cinched waist. To be honest, I found these two amusing until recently, but it's clear that what they preach and what they actually do are not the same thing. It must be exhausting to constantly act as someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I personally love Upper and Lower Slaughter, lovely places for a walk. Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water (Venice of the Cotswolds) can be busy but very pretty. Moreton in Marsh and Broadway are lovely too
Thank you - that’s so kind. Will add to the list!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1928912

Also the fact they used the restaurant's bowls to feed their dogs the leftovers (as mentioned previously by one lovely tattler) is kind of gross, in front of other patrons, not a care in the world if others would mind. I don't mind my cat licking the crumbs after I finish something but I'm at home and I don't think I could do it in front of guests!! The arrogance of these two.View attachment 1928918
If I went to a restaurant or dining pub and they allowed dogs in the dining area I would not be going back, (probably would walk out and leave a stinging review online anyhoo)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.