Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is the chaviest thing ever. Not very snobby Cotswold lady of the manor outfit at all.
grandma out for the day reliving heryouth we’re showing everything was the height of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chav and his revolting dirty feet! TL passive aggressive responses - oh Chav when a huge part of the world is hungry and people in England are going to foodbank - letting food going to waste is revolting - Chav and his office??? How many offices does Lala’s gently worn Estate Manager need???

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hi and welcome to the thread! She does seem like a bunny boiler but has SO MANY fooled with her lady Aga of Cotswolds demure country maiden act.
We'd love to hear more of your insights and perspectives. Hope you'll be joining in the conversation and tell us more. :)
Her overbite is out-of-site, while she travels, near and far, in her new car while pissing away her inheritance is on par

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her arms really are hairy, wonder if its pcos... her tanned skin makes her hairs more noticeable.. I notice she called the cutting garden "ours" tonight.. reading here again.

Also think shes having a go at being less granny chic ..

Reactions: 9
her arms really are hairy, wonder if its pcos... her tanned skin makes her hairs more noticeable.. I notice she called the cutting garden "ours" tonight.. reading here again.

It’s not that long since she was busy demonstrating how effective her wonderful hair removing device was and entreating us all to get one! Praps hers has worn out from overuse 😁

• Haha

She is definitely trying to shake her granny image. She was very desperate when with Freddy to try and get some of her younger subscribers. Trying to shake the dull and boring image of her country lady persona.

• Haha
Note it's MY 'son' and MY lawn!!!!!

She is even prepared to exploit a heatwave in order to flog more merchandise......

View attachment 1484596

Who is this poor emaciated creature with JoHo?? :oops:

Please don't turn round Josie we don't need another 'knickers up the bum' shot in your see through outfit! Soooo classy.....not!

View attachment 1484610
MY SON
Has she been hanging out with Elle Darby 😂 wouldn’t be surprised to be fair, both racist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Juniper54ny
Her overbite is out-of-site, while she travels, near and far, in her new car while pissing away her inheritance is on par. Ugly dresses with falling tresses
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
She is definitely trying to shake her granny image. She was very desperate when with Freddy to try and get some of her younger subscribers. Trying to shake the dull and boring image of her country lady persona.
With her recent displays of boobs, (non-existent), and bottom I'm finding her new persona rather vulgar!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Since Josie's mum and dad clearly had money to fund her private school a few grand for her braces would have been worth it probably could have fixed it enough so she wouldn't have needed surgery.

I do think the camera makes her top jaw look bigger. Also shame Sky giving her free TV in a cost of living crisis .

Reactions: 10
I agree that Josie has a big overbite and a weak chin, and it is odd that someone with her money hasn't invested in getting that fixed. But also? I kind of like that she'd not pretty. She's very plain, but does the best with what she has without reconstructive surgery. It's almost refreshing that she isn't cookie cutter pretty like Freddy and her other friend whose name I forget (not Lydia, the one with a baby) and so many other influencers. The plain looks might give her an edge with her subscribers.

I agree that Josie has a big overbite and a weak chin, and it is odd that someone with her money hasn't invested in getting that fixed. But also? I kind of like that she'd not pretty. She's very plain, but does the best with what she has without reconstructive surgery. It's almost refreshing that she isn't cookie cutter pretty like Freddy and her other friend whose name I forget (not Lydia, the one with a baby) and so many other influencers. The plain looks might give her an edge with her subscribers.
Are you talking about Amy the one with the big lip fillers ?

Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 19.26.57.png

But JoHo, don't you remember when you thought the farmer only did this as a hobby or a sideline? You thought he also had a 'proper job'!!!!!

Bloody idiot, stick to floating about in your 'glasshouse' you numpty :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since Josie's mum and dad clearly had money to fund her private school a few grand for her braces would have been worth it probably could have fixed it enough so she wouldn't have needed surgery.

I do think the camera makes her top jaw look bigger. Also shame Sky giving her free TV in a cost of living crisis .
So happy we left sky - given their freebies and paid partnerships with Joho and Chav.

Reactions: 5
She really should see a plastic surgeon who specializes in jaw function and chin enhancements. Pulling 4 teeth will never correct the weak chin. She should go for a consultation asap while she has time to heal. The teeth need to be smaller.... it just enhances the small chin. Straight full face she is fine....but as soon as you see her side profile she looks very old. Considering ALL of her " pampers" and the money she blows ONE would have assumed she has looked into this. This is pretty extensive surgery where both the dental and overbite and chin augmentation would both be present in the OR. ( I am an OR nurse) I have seen this done and the outcome is incredible. Just my 2 cents

Hey there, I’ve been reading these threads for quite some time now, but never commented. Thanks for your often hilarious remarks!
Today I reached a point where I just got the feeling that I need to speak up. I thought about commenting on the video itself, but considering her fan army in the comment section it would be useless anyway.
Drunken Hostess…. Don’t get me wrong. I like a good bottle of wine. Sometimes I drink more than I should - but being in my 30ies I’m smart enough to limit these nights to a minimum.
In my former job I used to host talks as well. And yes - often I was nervous before the event. Taking a drink before was never an option for me. Still I won’t judge anyone who takes a sip to calm down.
BUT that’s not what Josie was showing us. She was talking about several (!) glasses of rosé. From what I’ve heard at least three. This is NOT normal behaviour. I think it’s really dangerous for her audience - no matter the age - that it is portrayed as a totally ok. Drinking during work is unacceptable in itself. But for a tiny woman as she is (I ‘m not tall myself) this amount of alcohol must make her at least tipsy. If not, she is drinking so much and so frequently that her body is already used to it… and that means she already has a drinking problem. The thing that really amazes me the most is how openly she admits to this habit and promotes day time drinking on a regular basis.
Did you see that her panel guest at Soho only has a glas of water, while she had the wine? How embarrassing and unprofessional.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really should see a plastic surgeon who specializes in jaw function and chin enhancements. Pulling 4 teeth will never correct the weak chin. She should go for a consultation asap while she has time to heal. The teeth need to be smaller.... it just enhances the small chin. Straight full face she is fine....but as soon as you see her side profile she looks very old. Considering ALL of her " pampers" and the money she blows ONE would have assumed she has looked into this. This is pretty extensive surgery where both the dental and overbite and chin augmentation would both be present in the OR. ( I am an OR nurse) I have seen this done and the outcome is incredible. Just my 2 cents
She won't though as it means time off from flogging and the aesthetics of jaw surgery where we can all see it, forget it. She's too vain and impatient. Think of the holidays and weekends she would miss out on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.