Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how many bikinis?!

”Does anyone else do this before EVERY holiday and just go mad on bikinis?”
No Josie, we can barely afford our energy and food bills - there’s no money left over to go ”mad” on pieces of scrappy material - we’re lucky if we get to go on holiday!

Also, if she wears Factor 50, why does she look so burnt/mottled? Perhaps she forgets to reapply throughout the day…?
She 100% doesn’t wear factor 50. She has just seen so many comments on her lobster coloured skin while on holiday that she needs a lie.

same as mentioning randomly in the latest flog how some people get addicted to lip fillers and then saying something like ‘of course that doesn’t apply to me’.

we see you Joho with your inflated lips and leather décolleté

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she offer free dental work to a viewer at the old dentist? Why did she do that if he was tit?
And how many bikinis?!

”Does anyone else do this before EVERY holiday and just go mad on bikinis?”
No Josie, we can barely afford our energy and food bills - there’s no money left over to go ”mad” on pieces of scrappy material - we’re lucky if we get to go on holiday!

Also, if she wears Factor 50, why does she look so burnt/mottled? Perhaps she forgets to reapply throughout the day…?
Nothing she says can ever be believed. Everything is about making money/freebies while telling subscribers it's the best she's ever had and her "favourite". She has no conscience (as she herself has said) about what she recommends.

As long as she gets to pay that big mortgage on the Olde Rectum she would not care if others have food (hers is sponsored by Ocado). She happily bragged in a vlog about cheating on tests, as if it was an achievement, so she's hardly going to feel bad about lying to those who click on her links.

She also lied about her Mallorca holiday. Charlie's family may have been there on vacation, but she was sponsored to promote Belmond and 111Skin with whom she has partnered before (Wilderness trip to Suffolk sponsored by 111Skin). She declared nothing as #AD but recommended "the best facial ever" by 111Skin.
1659952516339.png
1659952562522.png
1659952705992.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
yes but will the dental work stop the lip smacking, and spit swallow...
I doubt it as she is working hard to maintain her wannabe Accent of over announcing alas often she gets her grammar wrong and vowels and syllables are inaccurate - I think the only thing that will help her lip smacking saliva sloshing is to lose the faux speech

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m new to this thread but has it ever been brought up how Josie has ripped off other YT creator videos in the past? I remember her making a carbon copy of a Shea Whitney video about looking expensive a few years ago…

Your handsome son ???
:rolleyes:
Does that make you a witch Josie ???
Screenshot_20220808-181137_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m new to this thread but has it ever been brought up how Josie has ripped off other YT creator videos in the past? I remember her making a carbon copy of a Shea Whitney video about looking expensive a few years ago…
Hi and welcome. Thanks for the info. I was not aware of coying Shea Whitney but know she copied The Rachel Review several times. She is the queen of copying. Not an original bone in her body. Josie has climbed the greasy influencer pole on the backs of other influencers' content. The one video was so obviously copied that she had to make it private.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Your handsome son ???
Does that make you a witch Josie ??? View attachment 1482774
100% does! 😂
Conniving Josie has seen our posts discussing drought and water restrictions. This is her quick clap back by claiming her lawn is so dry. Let's see if it gets drier or if she will water it.

I started watching her Sunday video but did not finish, but did we notice how she said that gardening is hard work despite the "pretty dresses". She gardens for content for the gram/YT flogging aff links, so if she needs to do some actual gardening instead of their team of gardeners, please do not fish for sympathy. Imagine how hard Jac works on the day of the week that she tends to Josie's garden. Teefers only wants to do all the cutesy little seedlings posing in her little white frocks and Chloe shoes. That is easy work. The real work starts when things start growing and need to be maintained.

Reactions: 14
that lawn looks like a slither of shady lawn where it probably never grows no matter the time of year (in shade).....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder how Charlie and Ali feel about being married to 30 something year old women who dress like grandmothers, act like grandmothers and call themselves grandmothers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hellllloooooo Joho - clearly another TL passive aggressive post…. Joho is showing us her fried lawn! … let us hope she stops showing us her fried face and décolleté!

I wonder how Charlie and Ali feel about being married to 30 something year old women who dress like grandmothers, act like grandmothers and call themselves grandmothers.....
Ali has a life away from Lyds - he is out doing his own thing- Chav lurks in camera shot hoping to get an opportunity to Chavsplain and puff himself out as Lala and Joho’s manservant/estate manager … 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Lydia slag off basket bags when she was talking about getting a cheap one from a. A market rather than a designer one?

Your handsome son ???
Does that make you a witch Josie ??? View attachment 1482774

Note it's MY 'son' and MY lawn!!!!!

She is even prepared to exploit a heatwave in order to flog more merchandise......

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 10.46.02.png

Who is this poor emaciated creature with JoHo?? :oops:

Please don't turn round Josie we don't need another 'knickers up the bum' shot in your see through outfit! Soooo classy.....not!

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 10.51.56.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

She is even prepared to exploit a heatwave in order to flog more merchandise......

View attachment 1484596

Please don't turn round Josie we don't need another 'knickers up the bum' shot in your see through outfit! Soooo classy.....not!

View attachment 1484610
According to her Instagram just a model wannabe - she’s trying to get scouted by Select Model Management in one post. She looks like a walking eating disorder and is clearly not well.

• Sad
So many people in the comments are speaking about fixing her overbite without her even alluding to it T.T . If it's as easy as getting 4 teeth pulled out without major surgery, she should definitely go for it.
she’d need surgery for her problem, I know threepeople who had there jaw moved to correct the teeth coming together, but never seen surgery for correction of bottom teeth closing behind top teeth (underbite) or I would have had it done.
she’ll need full braces to pull her teeth forward.
I have the same as Josie with too many teeth and had them out as they caused problems, it’s not going to be corrected by pulling teeth more likely she has them out the a brace behind her teeth so they can space out.

she’d need surgery for her problem, I know threepeople who had there jaw moved to correct the teeth coming together, but never seen surgery for correction of bottom teeth closing behind top teeth (underbite) or I would have had it done.
she’ll need full braces to pull her teeth forward.
I have the same as Josie with too many teeth and had them out as they caused problems, it’s not going to be corrected by pulling teeth more likely she has them out the a brace behind her teeth so they can space out.
Off topic underbite: I have an underbite with a misaligned jaw. That's why I was surprised people were talking about pulling teeth.
I have a 6 teeth frontal bridge, and my underbite got deeper with age. ( I got it in my early 20s after an accident) A few of my friends who got jaw surgery struggled for years with their " new " face, I'm vain and i love my face, so I've never went that route. The new solution is to get my bridge redone, and try to realign the jaw as much as possible with veneers and crowns. As for the bite (the one where the teeth close right the top teeth), I'm not sure they can do much, if it doesn't impact your smile, I don't see the need to fix it. 😇

In Josie's case, her parents should have get it fixed in her teens. It could have made a world of wonder for her chin and jawline.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tonight's flog....JoHo does her talk thingy at HoHo Farmhouse..... here's her outfit....hmmmmm1!!!

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.13.11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Yikes .....how hairy is she????????

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.28.17.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.30.30.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.31.04.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.31.45.png

😱😱😱😱 it’s like a mouth yawning or a boob nose nostril!!!

Was Chav there? Outrageous that they didn’t ask him to Chavsplain!!!
P.S.A. There was a helluva lot of Charlie Chavsplain mansplaining near the end...you can hear him in the background droning on and on several times as well as several pieces to camera...(much to JoHo's annoyance!!

View attachment 1484596

View attachment 1484610
She just had to didn't she......:sick:

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 17.56.38.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.