Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random observation. When she went to Norfolk/Suffolk she was boasting that she was the only influencer there. The others were actors and media people. Yet they all caught the train back while she was waiting for driver to take her back. How diva of her!
Glad she broke another camera, that's one less Zimmerman dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummmm - todays papers - is the UK (and the world) going into a recession? If so how will this affect them paying the bills and taxes on their home? Will influencers still have a job that pays 400k per year?

Reactions: 4
Ummmm - todays papers - is the UK (and the world) going into a recession? If so how will this affect them paying the bills and taxes on their home? Will influencers still have a job that pays 400k per year?
Oh dear fear not lala and Joho are on it … they will have an endless supply of gently worn lingerie to sell. Chav might have to get a job… does the village need a lollipop man? Chav it’s a job or the side tables go on chubby’s selling page …

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They all expected the lockdown to only be for a few weeks/months. Hardly the case. They must be feeling stressed. Buying the 2nd Strawtop cannot help either. They currently have some long-term renter in the 1st Strawrot. They couldn't fill it with the fools who were meant to pay to experience "their life" and gifted freebies for what is a very overpriced nightly rental rate.

Things are going to get interesting...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They all expected the lockdown to only be for a few weeks/months. Hardly the case. They must be feeling stressed. Buying the 2nd Strawtop cannot help either. They currently have some long-term renter in the 1st Strawrot. They couldn't fill it with the fools who were meant to pay to experience "their life" and gifted freebies for what is a very overpriced nightly rental rate.

Things are going to get interesting...
I wonder when they found a tenant?. What was a nightmare for landlord during covid was that Boris decided to increase tenants rights effectively meaning even if they haven't paid their rent you cannot apply to evict for a very extended longer than normal time, I don't know if that's still in action, the courts are backlogged anyway.

I don't feel it was sensibly put together. the expensive bits and bobs they put in there, simple things even are far too tempting for a tenant to steal or damage.... lets hope tenant doesn't turn it into a canabis farm lol every landlords nightmare...

Also, do they manage the rental themselves? if they are dealing with a proper tenant under a shorthold (AST) min term contract im sure some new laws came in a few years ago meaning landlords had to pass certain exams every few years if they wanted to manage themselves ..... Its easier to rent via an agent for this reason. my friend kept doing the landlords exams... a whole host of things need doing as well that unless you know what your doing can lead to big problems. I had an experience once of a tenant leaving and he hadn't paid a penny council tax which didn't affect me but it was shocking it had gone on for over a year! the utility situation however did backlash onto me (I won't detail because I hate to give her tips lol!) all I can say was I was wrongly chased for utility debt despite many times proving it wasn't me and that the tenant had lied re the meter readings.... id used an experienced agent who did their job and anticipated this before it happened but even so with them backing me up with evidence it took 8 months of fighting to gt them to drop matters...... Josie being a landlord isn't all fun and games ............

• Wow
Reactions: 7
new vlog...... how many jobs does she do whilst wearing a thick dressing gown ? . we have witnessed baking now gardening.... there may be more !

She refers to her "wild flower meadow" , I don't know about you but in my mind a meadow I quite a vast area of land ?, not a tiny patch of land?

shes off on a road trip and isn't sure if its 48 hrs, 36hrs or 24 hrs and she looks very confused 😂
Wild flower meadow?? Or for most of us.... Cant be arsed to mow May, June or busy working at our real jobs not spending all day begging for freebies

Good to see Soho Joho getting the most out of her membership.

I havent commented for a while because I'm bored of it all. She's dull as the cotwoldian algae infested ditch water pond of hers....

Regarding the soho membership I have a few friends that are members it's not too hard to get in. I think its already been said but the under 27 discount something that has been offered for quite some time.

Adderbury already had the Cannabis farm covered few years ago.... So there is a gap in the market

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys…. I thought this was Josie on the left, but she’s a Florida influencer!!!! Too funny considering the Josie and 40+ Florida ladies

And I’m not trying to make fun of the woman in the picture, just thought it was a humorous coincidence

Is “grandmillennial” not a phrase in the UK like it is in the USA? she trying to invent a younger sounding word I guess…. I’ve thought she was grandmillennial for years!
Nah - can't be Josie - she's actually wearing her sunglasses over her eyes instead of on top of her head! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@ella1979 you asked at the end of last thread about Aurelia. I used to use a few of their products and quite liked them, and also had a lovely Aurelia facial at Liberty once (this was in like 2017 maybe?). They're harder to get where I live now but would definitely buy from the brand again. I also loved their pillow mist - not strickly speaking a necessary thing to have, but a nice thing nonetheless.

I literally have no words. Robin Gymshark has lost her god damn mind.
Oh my golly gosh. How did you find these?
Definitely worth putting these on the teeny thread for Ben and Robin here on Tattle. :oops: That transformed wife lady is properly insane, they discuss her a bit on the r/fundiesnarkuncensored subreddit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tbf … the homemaker comment sounds like one Chav would quote often ….
Well if those are her opinions I doubt we will see Joho near her again… unless Robyn thinks she can save Joho from her materialistic greed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you have to remind people that you barely live in the Cotswolds... when on a beach in Spain... because tractors, of course, are only found in the Cotswolds... :rolleyes:

1655194616514.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Those comments liked by that Gumshark girl....
AH BUT you seeTHE IRONY is that she's FREE to choose to be like that and live like she WANTS to. Live and let live you stupid woman .
Not gonna throw up my breakfast on more of that s#@t.
Thank you @NomDePlume for the new thread and your recaps🤗😊💚💛🧡💜💙.
Josies vlogs have become extremely boring.
It's mostly new and recent subscribers that don't find it so...
Just saw the tractor pict 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The comment should read " when you are so shallow and intellectually challanged and unable to make any kind of intelligent comment while visiting a different country"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What in the handmaid tale is this..
Maybe we could start a thread on her.
Can't believe she's becoming a tradwife

Edit// sorry just saw that someone already linked their thread

Reactions: 12
Actually can't watch her any more. Her greed really is sickening! Interesting that some of her loyal followers may be coming round to the same idea finally ......
Count me in......I have been watching her less and less. I will catch her today as I have nothing better today.

To my UK friends can you enlighten me? She describes her so called premium items as SMART. Sounds weird, is this standard?

Also, MOOCHING AROUND. In the US we say, we are browsing when we are looking around.

Does she over emphasize the word PERFECT?

There is other phrases that come to mind, but, don't come to mind right now.

Gonna be a beautiful day in New York.....have a wonderful day!!

Reactions: 9
Uhhhhh…WHAT?! Sorry for being OT but omg, the posts she is liking. That is horribly disturbing. I didn’t realize she had those beliefs. That transformed wife lady is an absolute harmful horrible person. Well not buying from Gymshark for sure, even though I must admit I don’t even know if Ben is involved anymore because their stuff never interested me. That is SHOCKING though.

Reactions: 17
Count me in......I have been watching her less and less. I will catch her today as I have nothing better today.

To my UK friends can you enlighten me? She describes her so called premium items as SMART. Sounds weird, is this standard?

Also, MOOCHING AROUND. In the US we say, we are browsing when we are looking around.

Does she over emphasize the word PERFECT?

There is other phrases that come to mind, but, don't come to mind right now.

Gonna be a beautiful day in New York.....have a wonderful day!!
In British English it's used to describe a neat and stylish appearance. Can also be used to describe a place (like a 'smart cafe').

Mooch means to wander without purpose: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/mooch

I use both words in Australian English too. Love a good mooch of the shops :ROFLMAO: But Josie is so funny the way she sort of latches on to words, adds them to her vocabulary, and then overuses them. So I can totally understand you finding it weird!

Reactions: 7
Why do influcencers think we want to guess their announcements? Could be any amount of tit :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do influcencers think we want to guess their announcements? Could be any amount of tit :poop:
Exactly. And a countdown clock? Even if you are a fan of hers, is anyone that excited to guess and await most likely another shill?

She has been arranging those blooms HARD. Maybe she managed to wrangle a deal a la Lydia in the past w a flower company. She probably should if she hasn’t already. I find her flower arranging mostly horrible so I will be here with baited breath. 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.