Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on to talk about how she can't stop trying to multitask or thinking of more ways to multitask ... I think shes been listening to too many CEOs podcasts about how they get up at 5am!

she wants to ensure she gets her half price under 27 yrs old soho meals discount........

In total she has included 35 links to sell items via her latest YouTube vlog
I’m so confused - how can you get an under 27 discount when you’ re 30?! My observant sister also noticed that on her website she claims she started her Fashion Mumblr “empire” (she didn’t call it that!) in 2014 when she was 19. But if she was born in 1991 that would make her 23. Either she’s a compulsive liar or really bad at maths…. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A trip advisor review.. No, not about Josie herself (although can you see the similarities?), but her beloved Joho farmhouse...

I’m so confused - how can you get an under 27 discount when you’ re 30?! My observant sister also noticed that on her website she claims she started her Fashion Mumblr “empire” (she didn’t call it that!) in 2014 when she was 19. But if she was born in 1991 that would make her 23. Either she’s a compulsive liar or really bad at maths…. 🤔
Im sure she turned 30 and got herself that 27k cartier watch, with the diamonds... Darllllings.

Makes no sense. She would have been 28 when she moved to the old rectum. Maybe she applied got her membership when she was 27?

Haha this one 😂 is josie a scrawny prawn?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think chavs would be jelly of ali and lyds going to the f1 and a wonderful hotel, seems johoho and chavs are losing ads with companies
I just snooped and saw Lyds and Ali are off with Fairmount…maybe Joho and Chav will get a Fairmount gig a few months after Lyds l, like last time…. But I think if the Old Course has any say they won’t. I know some people thought their St Andrew’s flog was good but I found it cringe and the things they showed are available to someone on a day trip or staying at another venue. It was telling that they were served their meals in their room. The golf folk are not so odiously materialistic as Joho and Chav - you don’t get in with the golf crowd by having a defender!
Lyds and Ali talk about golf and f1 lots so they are bound to be more genuine and engaging at the events. Also in the past Lyds said Ali’s dad’s company did work for f1 so they have connections. The connections, unlike Joho and Chav’s supposed connections seem to pay off. I think Lyds did a recent promo of gym shark ….

A trip advisor review.. No, not about Josie herself (although can you see the similarities?), but her beloved Joho farmhouse...

Im sure she turned 30 and got herself that 27k cartier watch, with the diamonds... Darllllings.

Makes no sense. She would have been 28 when she moved to the old rectum. Maybe she applied got her membership when she was 27?

🤣🤣😂 the staffer has met Joho and Chav!

Reactions: 6
For those wondering about the Soho under 27 discount, @PineappleTopper and @elizagem, Teefers mentioned (last year I think??) that Soho House extended the discount age because of the pandemic not allowing people to use it. Soho is probably also hurting for a bit of money so perhaps better to give a discount and get more customers to spend. I'm assuming many of their creative customers took a slight knock during lockdowns.

Elizagem is right when she said about Josie, "Either she’s a compulsive liar or really bad at math". She certainly can't do maths and definitely an EPIC liar ;)

@PettyBettyBoop as one of our Josie history boffins, do you have any idea how she got membership? Was this through Charlie's family connections? Just wondering who she used to vouch for her to get a membership. Someone also made a reference to Scarlet's boobs probably being fake, but as far as I know, she has always had a massive pair even going back to when they all first met in the Maldives.

Wishing all our lovely tattlers a great day and a wonderful week ahead 🌹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’ve

I’ve been to farmhouse and although most people who visit are like Josie, the place itself is wonderful. The cabins are lovely and well appointed, the food good and the pool is great. Really nothing like Butlins. Also reviews like that are quite pathetic as those people have obviously paid to go, did they not know what to expect or are they idiots?

Reactions: 6

companied house have her dob as 1991?

Reactions: 4
Welcome to a new thread. Thank you and congrats to @Ja'mieKing for the title. 🌹 (TL not tagging the name, disappears as soon as I type the apostrophe)

Had to adjust/shorten the title, too many letters to fit, cuts off in the middle of the word "#Perennial". Below is the original suggestion with 21 votes.

Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, Something Isn’t Right with the #PerennialMillennial Fright
Perfect !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Back to similar problem as graduation … she claimed she had rock studs for over 10years as got them for graduation …

I’ve

I’ve been to farmhouse and although most people who visit are like Josie, the place itself is wonderful. The cabins are lovely and well appointed, the food good and the pool is great. Really nothing like Butlins. Also reviews like that are quite pathetic as those people have obviously paid to go, did they not know what to expect or are they idiots?
Certainly I’ve seen Frow and Millie Mac photos and little clips from the farmhouse and it looks tranquil and pleasant but I think the benefits of a private club is you don’t get the Joho’s or Chavs … remember we heard in a flog and on TL that Joho and Chav had complained about dogs being at the farmhouse and it had upset the OG folk. I’m not sure if the OG will be happy with the new clientele?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Actually can't watch her any more. Her greed really is sickening! Interesting that some of her loyal followers may be coming round to the same idea finally ......

Reactions: 14
Guys…. I thought this was Josie on the left, but she’s a Florida influencer!!!! Too funny considering the Josie and 40+ Florida ladies

And I’m not trying to make fun of the woman in the picture, just thought it was a humorous coincidence

Is perennial millenial a thing yet?
Is “grandmillennial” not a phrase in the UK like it is in the USA? she trying to invent a younger sounding word I guess…. I’ve thought she was grandmillennial for years!

Attachments

• Haha
Guys…. I thought this was Josie on the left, but she’s a Florida influencer!!!! Too funny considering the Josie and 40+ Florida ladies

And I’m not trying to make fun of the woman in the picture, just thought it was a humorous coincidence

Is “grandmillennial” not a phrase in the UK like it is in the USA? she trying to invent a younger sounding word I guess…. I’ve thought she was grandmillennial for years!
there is no one seriously dressing like that in Florida unless they are north Florida who boarder line Georgia/Alabama. Lol

For those wondering about the Soho under 27 discount, @PineappleTopper and @elizagem, Teefers mentioned (last year I think??) that Soho House extended the discount age because of the pandemic not allowing people to use it. Soho is probably also hurting for a bit of money so perhaps better to give a discount and get more customers to spend. I'm assuming many of their creative customers took a slight knock during lockdowns.

Elizagem is right when she said about Josie, "Either she’s a compulsive liar or really bad at math". She certainly can't do maths and definitely an EPIC liar ;)

@PettyBettyBoop as one of our Josie history boffins, do you have any idea how she got membership? Was this through Charlie's family connections? Just wondering who she used to vouch for her to get a membership. Someone also made a reference to Scarlet's boobs probably being fake, but as far as I know, she has always had a massive pair even going back to when they all first met in the Maldives.

Wishing all our lovely tattlers a great day and a wonderful week ahead 🌹
I don’t know how she got her membership. I just know she frequent the place before hand. So it’s not new but it’s much closer now to her. She has a lot of connections and for all we know it was someone who she worked with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Looks like Josie & Freddy on a day out! 👒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't Charlie set up a new company on companies house for swimwear ? what happened to that ?

Why does she film herself working out ? its strange and pointless filler for the flogs.

name dropping john Lewis girl they don't want to sponsor you !

Reactions: 7
Didn't Charlie set up a new company on companies house for swimwear ? what happened to that ?

Why does she film herself working out ? its strange and pointless filler for the flogs.

name dropping john Lewis girl they don't want to sponsor you !
It was dissolved and struck off. Starting a swimwear company during a pandemic was not exactly going to work.
I'm sure we were all really looking forward to Charchar modelling pink swimming trunks. :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It was dissolved and struck off. Starting a swimwear company during a pandemic was not exactly going to work.
I'm sure we were all really looking forward to Charchar modelling pink swimming trunks. :rolleyes: 🤣
I can see the brand now - Pond-Paddlers, for when you don't want to wear your beach or pool shorts round the 'estate'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.