Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen new vlog, she visits The Royal Oak at Watford ( ooh sorry Whatcote), quelle surprise when I mentioned it was the local Michelin starred restaurant

Reactions: 12
Just seen new vlog, she visits The Royal Oak at Watford ( ooh sorry Whatcote), quelle surprise when I mentioned it was the local Michelin starred restaurant
I remember that someone mentioned the Michelin star restaurant but couldn't recall who said it or where it was. Thank you SO MUCH for this reminder!
Hence the big sales pitch for the restaurant... trying to ingratiate themselves with the locals. How predictable!
I thought perhaps it was an ad.
Only thing they achieved though, is to show the locals/viewers that neither have table manners. Locals have already reported on her atrocious table manners and we certainly saw charchar last night. Yikes!

View attachment 1372249

This silhouette actually looks good on her and makes her more classy, but she would probably ruin it by pairing it with the Valentino rockstuds or an enormous Loewe bag.
And did you all catch her slip up 40min35sec when she said ‘If I was going to wear this’ but then corrected herself and said ‘when I wear this out of the house’ . Cmon Teefers we all know you will never be wearing this again, you were just sucking up to Holland and Cooper for future freebie and shillings.

Reactions: 15
Oh I feel nauseous… the awful em sheldon flogging Joho whilst flogging soho…. Emho /Joho/ Lydho …. Can there be anymore modern day versions of Macbeth’s Covent…. ??? Flog is fowl and fowl is flog… flogging through the flog and filthy flogging air —— don’t see any ad declarations …. Oh and Chav is excited and amazed by his ‘buns’

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They’re actually wrong unfortunately. Blenheim is in The Cotswolds!

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t Chav recently seen kicking this trough in a recent flog announcing to the world that they were donating them to the village (after TL again called them out for their greed and waste and also after his ‘anti social’ neighbour comment)???? Or maybe the ones he kicked just looked similar and they had to be removed to make way for these ‘beauties’ that allow name dropping of the sacred Ben and Robyn ….?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The problem with Josie is if she isn't flogging something she has no vlog content. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching her in the garden and cooking etc but I skip the sponsored part and that's at least 40 mins of a 50 min vlog.

Reactions: 17
The problem with Josie is if she isn't flogging something she has no vlog content. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching her in the garden and cooking etc but I skip the sponsored part and that's at least 40 mins of a 50 min vlog.
I always do that. I do quite enjoy the gardening and kitchen bits.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Lydias latest vlog..... no im not on the wrong page , I came here to say that during her vlog at thyme you can loudly hear chav mansplaining in the background lecturing away lol

Reactions: 21
I'm sooo distracted by her upper lip, can't take my eyes off it. What on earth has she had done....looks horrid!

The chinless wonder knows all about etiquette doesn't she...after all she offered to lecture us

on the topic? Here she does a Lidl and starts eating before the Charlie Chavster. Note the exquisite sauce bottles and the Josie method of wrangling cutlery....soooo pawsh!! And as for the Chavster's butter grab and doorstep buttering at the restaurant....must have had a rather feral upbringing.

And, dear me, she could have steamed the frock she is trying to flog us....hideous tho it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Cause malady is not only consumerist and greedy beyond belief but also shallow and intellectually challenged. Imagine how in all those eternally long vlogs she could actually do part of it as a sightseeing tour of an area near her AND FOR ONCE with no ADDS and hidden or bluntly open BEGGING for freebies but just giving some interesting info on the history of the area etc. IMAGINE how nice that would be.... maybe now I mentioned it, we'll see her become THE guide of Cotswolds as well. Hi Josie !

She'll be quacking like a duck soon...

Reactions: 17
Can someone who knows about fillers/botox please explain what the brown line is that all the poofy-fake-lipped people seem to get above their lips is?? It's driving me mad!
She also has the side cheek wrinkles from filler already. She really went hard and fast with it didn't she!

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has filler in lower mid face causing wrinkles. I think the nasolabial lines are just natural ageing and too little nutrients living off Mac n cheese! . her top lip however I believe is filled, looks a bit uneven there. the brown line is odd.... she could be using a liner to try to create a shadow ... if its semi permanent lip liner its a terrible job I don't think it can be ...

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Josie friends…Lydia kept trying to hide Josie with her massive head but Josie was determined to get in. Mission accomplished!

Also, I don’t actively dislike her yet but Leonora needs to up her lexicon or she’s going to end up like Josie and Lydia. Every third word was exquisite. She’s also perfecting their tippy toes stance.

Reactions: 10
Many of the influencers with obviously fake lips seem to have the brown line. Here's another example of it on Sammi:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.