Fashion Mumblr #31 Not Very Bright while Gardening in White, it's not right #PerennialMillennial Fright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Joho and her poop stroking aka - wiping the steering wheel- waffling on about how much she loved her car interior - sure Joho sure…. Who are you trying to convince?!

Reactions: 10
This post was recommended to me by @Catcher_In_The_Lie ! This is so informative thank you! I was trying to find all this out with no luck prior to this. It feels like I am now up to speed...

This is him not drinking.
Hes probably not smoking either...just sayin’...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This post was recommended to me by @Catcher_In_The_Lie ! This is so informative thank you! I was trying to find all this out with no luck prior to this. It feels like I am now up to speed...
Thanks for stopping by dear Oops, you are welcome at the Olde Rectum thread any day.
We do "luncheon" here, courtesy of our Lady Aga of Cotswolds.
Please be sure to wear your very best brassiere to luncheon. (our "slightly worn" brassieres we sell on eBay)
We mostly serve mac 'n cheese.
It is bound to make your "mouth water".
After we have arisen from our luncheon we do very pretentious 'dog speak' with our Daxons by attempting to imitate The Queen, who we call "Liz"...

Reactions: 19
Thank you dear one - I accept your very kind invitation . I don’t have too much of a problem with Josie per se but I do have reservations over the man who hasn’t got a proper job who lives with her GRATIS. At the risk of profound repetition I know we see him pushing the odd wheelbarrow and wielding the odd watering hose, we also see him rudely pointing expensive cameras at plates of food in crowded places, but I am not convinced. He is supposed to be tea total ...not convinced over that either ( see photo above). Between Vicky Mouse’s Toddler and Manabout Freebies...I must say I am not impressed really.

Reactions: 14
Oh dear, I thought you could attend many future luncheons, but it seems like I will have to firmly nudge you in the direction of the Teefers appreciation page instead.
Unfortunately, my dislike for the nasty scammer old Teefers far outweighs annoyance for the splainer, so we will have to agree to disagree on this thread...but I will see you back at the Daxons thread where everything is "the dream".

Reactions: 8
I will read here and comment when I feel I can contribute something. I can only speak for myself and most of what I will say will be about him. I appreciate your dislike of course but I’m not here for your dislike and I won’t be firmly nudged anywhere. Not even to the Teefers appreciation thread. I’m happy to dine alone.

Reactions: 6
Whhhhhaaaaaat????? There (corrected- the thought of a Joho appreciation anything had me in a flutter) is a Joho appreciation thread? This must be very exclusive!

For those wanting to wallow in Chavsplaining Chav get on over to insta he’s liking and sharing on his multiple accounts again and has a whole Chavsplain garden feature on stories …. Hurray before it disappears. Also on strawrot they post from the ‘neighbours’ cottage exterior- I really hope they do own the property because of someone is does they are being down right rude !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love that these shillists are hating tiktok especially the comments, as tiktok is mostly about the comments! They hate that they can't delete them and that they can't affiliate link!
It's funny because the way things are going, instagram is dead because it's become all advertising and companies and people like this sellsellselling - and the people they are trying to sell to hate it and are leaving in droves. Heehee!

Reactions: 15
Just watched Lyds F1 vlog … it’s easy to see why Lyds and Ali are getting the Fairmount gigs over Joho and Chav…. How Joho must despair …. I imagine the talking to lala - whining why she isn’t getting the freebies Ali and Lyds gets…. will have to make do with endless flutter flogging begging….poor Joho

Reactions: 4
Look who was at Bertioli launch of the veg patch linen ! Bag on show of course
Ooh yes, always has to get the bag in every possible shot, logo facing the camera of course.
Does miss Debretts not know it is bad etiquette to have your bag on the table? Especially as her bags are always disgustingly filthy. Eww...

Reactions: 11
Welp, I called it - Josie is now also doing the RosieLondoner/Sammi Jeffcoate style voiceover voice!

Reactions: 8
Welp, I called it - Josie is now also doing the RosieLondoner/Sammi Jeffcoate style voiceover voice!
It will be Ali and Right Charlie next reading soporific bedtime stories for camera enthusiasts...🥱

Once upon a time there were 3 lenses...a mummy lens...a daddy lens...

Reactions: 6
Who is Carrie? She is attached to Lydia?
Carrie/Cawwie/Scarrie is Lidl's manager and best friend, who is certainly not the manager of "dreams". Silly Lidl left a great agency to employ her bestie who blows smoke up her butt instead of acting like a manager.

Yes, Teefers must be green about the hotel gig. She begs for a freebie trip in every single vlog, to no avail. Watching her and Charlie on vacay is worse than watching paint dry. Frow is on a trip to Finland going on jet ski rides. Can we even imagine old Teefers going wild on a jet ski?
Actually, I am prepared to pay good money to see Teefers cling to the back of someone on a jet ski like a barnacle.
It will be like the pic below where she was very upset with Freddy because Freddy make old Teefers cross the bridge... granny Josefiend's face is priceless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
You called it indeed!
Several appear to be doing this now. I wonder if they listened to some industry insider podcast/live event to advise on the post-Covid disgust for influencers and were told to use these calm soothing voices/music.
Teefers' new style of calm droning had our @ella1979 report that she promptly fell asleep while listening...
If this was a social media hotshot advising desperate influencers, they may have miscalculated the soporific effect of 'calm' voices from already tedious and boring influencers...

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe they went to Alabama. They were basically forced to visit there. No offense to Alabama. I love everyone I am subscribed to who lives there and find it very under the radar for places to visit which is a breath of fresh air. But those two bimbos were so out of their element in small town America.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.