Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who‘s the depressed?
Possibly Josie herself. All the shopping and gimme getting is a sign of rewards to oneself and her primping and posing a cover up to prove to herself she exists and is worthy of the freebies. Depression takes many forms and not everyone is obviously depressed, some hide it well under this sort of positive me attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See this is exactly the BS. If someone is dealing with alcoholism-this is not very bright.

She’s a pathological liar along with her Zimmerman dupes and ice cubes!
She is probably lying or rather I hope she is. There is one theory or practice within self-help circles that believes the addiction
Did you see metal scraps?? I saw piles of it but this has been months ago
Maybe they cleaned it up and updated the back .

The back looked really nasty to me when I saw it maybe I need to look again & see what changed
No, I can't see any metal. I am using earth because street view doesnt go anywhere near it because it is a private road.
The grass meadow at the back of their house is theirs.
The Farmhouse and Church is the long building attached to their house but perpendicular to theirs. It has a large carpark and you can see the tombs, headstones and paths of the churchyard amongst the trees.
I don't think the farm is a working farm though.

Reactions: 3
Possibly Josie herself. All the shopping and gimme getting is a sign of rewards to oneself and her primping and posing a cover up to prove to herself she exists and is worthy of the freebies. Depression takes many forms and not everyone is obviously depressed, some hide it well under this sort of positive me attitude
I think the whole thing just a (not so) clever ruse 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New here, although I've posted a couple of times on Guru Gossip. Completely agree with the comments about her being a fish out of water in the countryside and I wasn't going to post anything as I don't like gossiping per se, only calling people out on their bad behaviour.

The way I see it, people have mainly been irked where she's been pushing fast fashion content (read here for a headline on its environmental impact: https://oxfamapps.org/media/press_r...iving-a-car-around-the-world-six-times-oxfam/ and just run a google search of 'sweatshop' for the human one) while preaching about sustainability. I have been buying all of my clothes second hand for some time now, not necessarily even used, but second hand. I thought she was an inherently sweet person, so just didn't watch the hauls and then unsubscribed a few weeks ago. I don't care what car someone drives to an extent - living in the countryside, one needs a car and that's just a necessary evil I'm afraid.

I unsubscribed from her several weeks ago as I found her hauls boring and repetitive and I don't want to sit through a half-hour vlog. Then I saw the 'WE NEED TO TALK' video in my recommended videos last night, so I thought I'd have a gander. Fair enough, no one likes being gossiped about online. I got curious and came on here. I had no idea that she'd broken Covid laws (a bit like pound shop Goebbels, as some have said), but she absolutely has if there were people in her house from a separate household who were not there to inspect it for sale, to offer an essential service or to clean it.

That she has the audacity to say that there are other issues in the world, as a means of minimising her breach of Covid laws, is truly despicable. I have needed support as I was the victim of a serious crime early this year and I nearly died following an outpatient treatment during the lockdown. Guess what? I haven't broken Covid laws once. I have worn a mask every time I go outside, even when I'm on my horses. I haven't left the house unless it's been to see my horses, to go to the hospital, or to get food. I have been receiving support over the last few weeks from my household and over the phone, including from a therapist. If their issue is anything like as bad, then that is the kind of support they should be receiving. Alternatively, they could have moved in family members and self-isolated for 14 days. Having other issues doesn't give you the right to ride roughshod over the law like a common criminal.

She clearly endorses other people breaking lockdown too, judging by how she's validated these comments with a like. Screenshots for posterity.

I was ready until I saw these comments to have sympathy for her, but no. She's just been an entitled, fake, narcissistic, deceptive, lying brat. I hope that her local community reject her. I know that mine most certainly would for how she lambasted that farmer.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New here, although I've posted a couple of times on Guru Gossip. Completely agree with the comments about her being a fish out of water in the countryside and I wasn't going to post anything as I don't like gossiping per se, only calling people out on their bad behaviour.

The way I see it, people have mainly been irked where she's been pushing fast fashion content (read here for a headline on its environmental impact: https://oxfamapps.org/media/press_r...iving-a-car-around-the-world-six-times-oxfam/ and just run a google search of 'sweatshop' for the human one) while preaching about sustainability. I have been buying all of my clothes second hand for some time now, not necessarily even used, but second hand. I thought she was an inherently sweet person, so just didn't watch the hauls and then unsubscribed a few weeks ago. I don't care what car someone drives to an extent - living in the countryside, one needs a car and that's just a necessary evil I'm afraid.

I unsubscribed from her several weeks ago as I found her hauls boring and repetitive and I don't want to sit through a half-hour vlog. Then I saw the 'WE NEED TO TALK' video in my recommended videos last night, so I thought I'd have a gander. Fair enough, no one likes being gossiped about online. I got curious and came on here. I had no idea that she'd broken Covid laws (a bit like pound shop Goebbels, as some have said), but she absolutely has if there were people in her house from a separate household who were not there to inspect it for sale, to offer an essential service or to clean it.

That she has the audacity to say that there are other issues in the world, as a means of minimising her breach of Covid laws, is truly despicable. I have needed support as I was the victim of a serious crime early this year and I nearly died following an outpatient treatment during the lockdown. Guess what? I haven't broken Covid laws once. I have worn a mask every time I go outside, even when I'm on my horses. I haven't left the house unless it's been to see my horses, to go to the hospital, or to get food. I have been receiving support over the last few weeks from my household and over the phone, including from a therapist. If their issue is anything like as bad, then that is the kind of support they should be receiving. Alternatively, they could have moved in family members and self-isolated for 14 days. Having other issues doesn't give you the right to ride roughshod over the law like a common criminal.

She clearly endorses other people breaking lockdown too, judging by how she's validated these comments with a like. Screenshots for posterity.

I was ready until I saw these comments to have sympathy for her, but no. She's just been an entitled, fake, narcissistic, deceptive, lying brat. I hope that her local community reject her. I know that mine most certainly would for how she lambasted that farmer.
Welcome!! Love your username by the way. :D
That's all we need a Trumpian Josie.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Well said! You nailed it.

Her latest video is another one to jump on the Imogenation band wagon (if you haven’t seen the Katie Hayes thread with her band wagon video it’s worth a read it’s hilarious!).
thry are all doing it now. Get caught out, call everyone a troll. unfortunately too many sheep out there buy their comments things which makes it so much harder for those who can see through their lies to call them out!

New name for her! Fashion Mumpsimus 😂😂😂
I vote for Fashion Mumpsimus!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh My God - I want to cry that house is going to look dreadful! What a waste of a beautiful property!

Shabby tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh My God - I want to cry that house is going to look dreadful! What a waste of a beautiful property!

Shabby tit.
I have only gotten as far as the fabrics. None of those are upholstery fabrics. They will rip tear and move as soon as someone puts their arse on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Making paella for just 2 people". It took her just one day to go back to the lying again 🙄.

• Haha
  • Angry
Hi Josie and friends,

I’ll give you this. Yes this is disgusting, bullying and uncalled for.
71FE6B5B-6EC5-4579-9DB8-C319E414D0EC.jpeg

Calling her out on breaking lockdown and being unsustainable, nope, not bullying.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Saw this on my Facebook feed. This is so true!
View attachment 138069
depends on the influencer though. There are some body positive ones out there that aren’t all about the ££ and seem genuinely awesome like bodyposi panda. Total opposite of Josie.

I don’t understand what motivates someone to say that (kill yourself) or to call someone ugly.

Reactions: 5
Who wears white in the country?! I certainly don't.
I do - white breeches for showjumping and dressage ;) Except I always, always wear jogging bottoms on over the top until I get on the horse. I do own a couple of beautiful white dresses, but I don't wear either of them to do gardening, walk the dog, see the horses or run most errands in the countryside. Of course, I wear dresses when it's hot, but rarely a white one!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just saw this too. Who ever sent her that is mentally unstable.
Very true, but call me a cynic when I think that Josie will use this to get more sympathy again and make her "bullying"-situation look like it is much more serious than it really is.

This way she can make it seem that she was right to have her "We need to talk"-rant.

It's just one of her ways to deflect people's attention away from the real problem again, namely her shady behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.