Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Aga has to exaggerate the country side and lifestyle to her “fans” obnoxious ,really! I lived in Paso Robles ,wine country in California for a year and Florence Italy for a summer so I know what beauty is. I am sure there are parts of Cotswolds that are beautiful but I can tell she is going overboard with description..
I saw the back of her house on google earth and honestly it looked like a big trash bin with metal crap everywhere! Whatever !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lady Aga has to exaggerate the country side and lifestyle to her “fans” obnoxious ,really! I lived in Paso Robles ,wine country in California for a year and Florence Italy for a summer so I know what beauty is. I am sure there are parts of Cotswolds that are beautiful but I can tell she is going overboard with description..
I saw the back of her house on google earth and honestly it looked like a big trash bin with metal crap everywhere! Whatever !!
I have a feeling it's very close to a few neigbouring houses too. Could you tell from Google Earth how the house is situated?

Reactions: 1
When you troll you troll 😂

Guys I wrote this. LOL i always get weird emails from unknown supposed relatives that I inherited over 500 million dollars. I wanted to troll and talk about the ice cubes and how relative the Secret is in helping things just pop up in the middle of thin air lol
Brava!!!

• Heart
Am I allowed to post photos of the back of the house without disclosing the address?

I wasn’t impressed with the streets around it .. houses looked small and dumpy which that would bring down the value of her home perhaps . I think her yard and the inside is really nice but like I said the back was nasty looking to me and the shack off to the side eh

Reactions: 4
First time poster.

If she says "area of outstanding natural beauty" one more time, I might jump off the roof. I grew up near where she lives and know the area like the back of my hand. Her particular area / village is known locally for being full of strange, inbred backwards people and is generally avoided. Some of the local area is pretty rough and run down. The surrounding countryside is very, very generic English and would only take your breath away if you've never seen a tree before.

I know from speaking to a couple of friends that people locally have looked them up online and are perplexed / laughing.
Welcome and thanks for the interesting comment! She always praises the surrounding area with utmost enthusiasm to make people believe she lives in the poshest area of England! We‘d love to have more locals here to feed us with people‘s reaction towards those fools!

Reactions: 5
I grew up in Oxford, When I think of the beautiful Costwolds I think Bibury, Cirencester, Stow on the Wold, Bourton-On-the-Wate. You know picturesque and true Cotswolds.

Our Darling Josie doesn't even live in Oxfordshire - she's in Warwickshire LOL and I mean her closest town is Banbury in Oxon but whatever helps her sleep at night.

She's delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So is josie trying to say they have had non stop visitors because charley is an alcoholic? Hmm if that is the case why is she drinking wine basically every day at home. Surely a nicer environment would be for her to just stop the boozing every night?

Reactions: 12
I grew up in Oxford, When I think of the beautiful Costwolds I think Bibury, Cirencester, Stow on the Wold, Bourton-On-the-Wate. You know picturesque and true Cotswolds.

Our Darling Josie doesn't even live in Oxfordshire - she's in Warwickshire LOL and I mean her closest town is Banbury in Oxon but whatever helps her sleep at night.

She's delusional.
Clearly she is selling the dream of the English Countryside to her mostly older, American audience, who don’t know the difference and are not savvy enough about influencer marketing to view her videos with a healthy skepticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lady Drama should go to The Hamptons in NY & then try to be posh .. she wouldn’t last a min. around the true elite ..

8C5B7FA2-A04A-4D2E-9534-50FD20D09AA4.jpeg

I am predicting Lady Drama’s future face
She reminds me of Rachel Zoe who I cannot
stand!!! Both obnoxious with weird 70s taste

Last edited:
  • Haha
As she’s quite sensitive herself, I thought she speaks of her mom being depressive (like sth. genetic going on in their family) and Busty sis the one with alcohol problems just like her brother - family issue?? The gnome lives there anyway, so she can’t be accused of breaking the rules because of him?? Yet, her mom doesn’t seem to be with them anymore? But she was, right? Just assuming...

Reactions: 2
As she’s quite sensitive herself, I thought she speaks of her mom being depressive (like sth. genetic going on in their family) and Busty sis the one with alcohol problems just like her brother - family issue?? The gnome lives there anyway, so she can’t be accused of breaking the rules because of him?? Yet, her mom doesn’t seem to be with them anymore? But she was, right? Just assuming...
She never stated who was depressed or the alcoholic. I am assuming it’s Charlie ( the alcoholic). Scarlett drinks it’s all over her Instagram . As for the mother maybe depressed over the death of her husband ?

3C4FF9A4-6DA1-4999-8CA3-32CCF7081DDD.png
:rolleyes:

She’s drinking again ! Maybe she’s the alcoholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Advertising and accepting wine is really horrible if someone in the household has an alcohol problem. I’m going to go on the assumption it’s Scarlett because the moment she moved in, Charlie said he didn’t drink anymore as he was seen drinking a non alcoholic drink?. Josie was clearly fine drinking initially especially when they got all dressed up and she was drinking a cocktail and rose.

Honestly- I think it is all BULL. Just an excuse that’s real. If it were a real issue, she wouldn’t be accepting or posting alcohol drinks because you know, “sHe’S aN aDuLt”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never stated who was depressed or the alcoholic. I am assuming it’s Charlie ( the alcoholic). Scarlett drinks it’s all over her Instagram . As for the mother maybe depressed over the death of her husband ?

View attachment 137929:rolleyes:

Her dad has been dead for over 15 years so it can't be that and I hereby declare them all to be alcoholics, serves them right for being so sneaky 😂.

But on a more serious note: the silly chicken has just made their families go from posh to a bunch of lonely depressed alcoholics. Not a very smart business move 🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah the video yesterday was a sympathy video .. just to get her fans “emotionally“ involved in feeling sorry for her ..
On her Instagram they are saying I hope you are ok.. psttt !! she’s fine ! She looks ok to me farting around in polyester and drinking all day in the countryside

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dad has been dead for over 15 years so it can't be that and I hereby declare them all to be alcoholics, serves them right for being so sneaky 😂.

But on a more serious note: the silly chicken has just made their families go from posh to a bunch of lonely depressed alcoholics. Not a very smart business move 🙄.
So who‘s the depressed? The gnome? Not sure, he seems way too energetic with gardening to be depressed. Busty more likely, considering her messy looks and putting on weight in that photo! Whoever, they are a weird family, that’s for sure.

View attachment 137929:rolleyes:

See this is exactly the BS. If someone is dealing with alcoholism-this is not very bright.

She’s a pathological liar along with her Zimmerman dupes and ice cubes!

Am I allowed to post photos of the back of the house without disclosing the address?

I wasn’t impressed with the streets around it .. houses looked small and dumpy which that would bring down the value of her home perhaps . I think her yard and the inside is really nice but like I said the back was nasty looking to me and the shack off to the side eh
To be fair the back of her house is another Grade Ii* listed building and church. They used to be all the one property. The Rectory, the Rectory farm and the church. Now they are 2 separate properties.
The houses in the access lane to her house appear to be small cottages, very old and traditional and I think some of them are listed also.
To the other side of the property there are new build houses. Access to her house changed over the years from the Coach house side to the farm side or that is what it appears like to me from looking at maps and Google earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair the back of her house is another Grade Ii* listed building and church. They used to be all the one property. The Rectory, the Rectory farm and the church. Now they are 2 separate properties.
The houses in the access lane to her house appear to be small cottages, very old and traditional and I think some of them are listed also.
To the other side of the property there are new build houses. Access to her house changed over the years from the Coach house side to the farm side or that is what it appears like to me from looking at maps and Google earth.
Did you see metal scraps?? I saw piles of it but this has been months ago
Maybe they cleaned it up and updated the back .

The back looked really nasty to me when I saw it maybe I need to look again & see what changed

Reactions: 2
I live in Cape Town. I have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and mountains at my doorstep. Whatever she’s shown so far in her videos doesn’t impress me a bit. So yeah, that “area of outstanding beauty” needs to do better!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So My partner and I are looking for property in the country and we saw this house that was next to a church (not attached to the house like their home) Anyway - The owner told us there was no financial liability with the church, curiously I asked what was meant by that and basically sometimes any property located within the vicinity of a church takes on the financial responsibility of the maintenance of the church.

So if there wasn't already a huge burden with their house - there could also be another financial drain in their lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.