Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Positive thoughts here guys! 😉
(Translation: thanks for this video and your pronunciation is excellent).
CA17138D-2511-4080-BF21-5039DE52A09D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi folks, I hope you continue to stay save and healthy!

I've got the impression it doesn't make any sense to criticize her, she'll delete anything that doesn't suit her, which causes frustration on our side. However, even if she deletes all comments, they are not deleted in our minds, right! She hasn't quite understood that one of the greatest achievements in our society is "freedom of speech" and on a channel on which this fundamental right is denied, I don't want to be anymore. Such attitude promotes a society of robots which consents to everything without even thinking. I thought we live in an era of "dare to think for yourself", but it seems this is still not the case. Sheep run after sheep and that won't change on Josie's channel.
Furthermore, gossip sites exist because people’s opinions are muted on her channel. It hurts not to be heard! On gossip sites people ‘are’ heard and respected. People are dying out there, there’s a lot of sadness going on right now, true, but doesn’t she realize that some of her followers don’t want to see excessive consumerism and betrayal like hiding people in her house when others endorse the lockdown rules and haven’t seen their family for weeks? Why not admit it instead of playing hide and seek with us?? On top of that, sometimes criticism isn't always about the sender, it's about the receiver as well. We are not depressed, frustrated or whatever she thinks we are (at least not me, I live a wonderful life with my husband and kids in a gorgeous house too, own business and I am quite satisfied with my life as many of you are too, I bet), we are just a little more intelligent than her and her minions, we see through the facade and she doesn't want to hear that. I came to her channel because of distraction from my demanding job and the kids - as much as I love them, sometimes you need a break, right. Anyway, she's changed so much and turned into such a selfish woman that I can't bear it anymore. Watching her is not fun anymore it's become increasingly annoying and for me, that's not because of the pandemic, it's because of her morphing into a condescending liar, being greedy and obsessed with consumerism while betraying honest followers. Hence, my time is too precious to waste it with watching this stupid stubborn woman, I'll quit watching her.
I agree with most of what you're saying, except I'm not frustrated at all.

For me it isn't even about Josie most of the time, but about the influencer market in general, as they all seem to be as bad as each other.

I love to shoot holes in the fairy tails they tell their followers and hopefully some day enough of them will see the truth and the bubble will burst. In the meantime I'm having a ball 😂.

I do hope you stick around in this thread though, as I love your insightful posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Top 2 headlines today.
Dominic Cummings to make a public statement later today. Tory MP'S are calling for his sacking after he breached lockdown rules. His own party!

Weston-super-mare hospital has closed it's A&E department and is no longer taking new patients because of an influx of Covid-19 patients.
It is thought this is because of people travelling to area, breaching lockdown rules, to go to the beach!

Yet people calling little Miss Josie out on it are bullies and jealous. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Positive thoughts here guys! 😉
(Translation: thanks for this video and your pronunciation is excellent).
View attachment 137805
Oh NO NO NO.....this one ..can it be real? If it is she was caught in one of the scams that abound these days.She will never ever see the $50 million or the funds she had to advance to them....Hyacinth Love, if you see this do be careful...the world is sadly full of cheaters in one form or another.

Haha, she's being cheeky, right? You can never be 100% sure with some of them 😉.
I hope so ! But the ice cube bit wont be noticed by Josie ...... I am sure she will congratulate Hyacinth and fume that she "gets" $50 mill lol...as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh NO NO NO.....this one ..can it be real? If it is she was caught in one of the scams that abound these days.She will never ever see the $50 million or the funds she had to advance to them....Hyacinth Love, if you see this do be careful...the world is sadly full of cheaters in one form or another.

I hope so ! But the ice cube bit wont be noticed by Josie ...... I am sure she will congratulate Hyacinth and fume that she "gets" $50 mill lol...as if.
When you troll you troll 😂

Guys I wrote this. LOL i always get weird emails from unknown supposed relatives that I inherited over 500 million dollars. I wanted to troll and talk about the ice cubes and how relative the Secret is in helping things just pop up in the middle of thin air lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When you troll you troll 😂

Guys I wrote this. LOL i always get weird emails from unknown supposed relatives that I inherited over 500 million dollars. I wanted to troll and talk about the ice cubes and how relative the Secret is in helping things just pop up in the middle of thin air lol
Haha this was sooo good! It's the right mix of believable naitivity and still making a fool of her 😆👍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I wonder why Pink shorts is so depressed and became an alcoholic.. it runs in his family to begin with but ..
I am thinking he is upset since he has failed at YouTube , Instagram and social media. He probably lost all his sponsors now and told Josie he’s depressed to manipulate her into taking care of him .. just my thoughts .. yeah I would def never trade my life with hers to have to take care of him ... but if she was so worried why the wine every night or is that for her gram photos ...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with most of what you're saying, except I'm not frustrated at all.

For me it isn't even about Josie most of the time, but about the influencer market in general, as they all seem to be as bad as each other.

I love to shoot holes in the fairy tails they tell their followers and hopefully some day enough of them will see the truth and the bubble will burst. In the meantime I'm having a ball 😂.

I do hope you stick around in this thread though, as I love your insightful posts.
Oh thank you for your motivating words! (y)I'll stay around of course, don't know if I'll have to post a lot though, as I'll not watching anymore, but I love the funny allusions here and I think this thread is much more fun than any influencer's channel, tbh! And good for you if you don't get frustrated with this stupid woman's behaviour, it's the best way to cope with her - to make fun of her and the influencer market! For me it's just been too much of lying, betraying, condescending lately, I want to keep my good mood. Keep shooting big big holes in the fairy tales, love that!! :)

• Heart
Another headline and lucky for Lady Aga.
Senior Police officers say it will be impossible to enforce lockdown rules and quell the pandemic because of the Prime minister's support of Dominic Cummings.
Why does she think she hasn't done any wrong and should be free from criticism?

Reactions: 2
I’m not subscribed to any YouTuber just skim through her video to watch her ruin the beautiful house! I’m still going to watch until I “get a life” after the lockdown !!

Another headline and lucky for Lady Aga.
Senior Police officers say it will be impossible to enforce lockdown rules and quell the pandemic because of the Prime minister's support of Dominic Cummings.
Why does she think she hasn't done any wrong and should be free from criticism?
The elite are above the law ... she’s entitled! Meghan Markle is running all over LA and not staying in ! I get running to grocery store etc. but... she Lady Aga darlings she can do as she wishes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Well I wonder why Pink shorts is so depressed and became an alcoholic.. it runs in his family to begin with but ..
I am thinking he is upset since he has failed at YouTube , Instagram and social media. He probably lost all his sponsors now and told Josie he’s depressed to manipulate her into taking care of him .. just my thoughts .. yeah I would def never trade my life with hers to have to take care of him ... but if she was so worried why the wine every night or is that for her gram photos ...
And does he appreciate her for it? Nope off course not, the fool still believes that HE is running the show 🙄.

First time poster.

If she says "area of outstanding natural beauty" one more time, I might jump off the roof. I grew up near where she lives and know the area like the back of my hand. Her particular area / village is known locally for being full of strange, inbred backwards people and is generally avoided. Some of the local area is pretty rough and run down. The surrounding countryside is very, very generic English and would only take your breath away if you've never seen a tree before.

I know from speaking to a couple of friends that people locally have looked them up online and are perplexed / laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
First time poster.

If she says "area of outstanding natural beauty" one more time, I might jump off the roof. I grew up near where she lives and know the area like the back of my hand. Her particular area / village is known locally for being full of strange, inbred backwards people and is generally avoided. Some of the local area is pretty rough and run down. The surrounding countryside is very, very generic English and would only take your breath away if you've never seen a tree before.

I know from speaking to a couple of friends that people locally have looked them up online and are perplexed / laughing.
You have me laughing 😂
Please continue to enlighten us on your thoughts and those who live there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gram ! Everything for the Gram, the house etc ! Having a boyfriend and potentially future husband and father of your children with alcohol problems is a ticking bomb. I HONESTLY wish them all the best with that and am being very serious. That is not an easy prospect for the future .

First time poster.

First of all , WELCOME !!!!
I can very easily imagine that the locals are amused by them. So feel free to tell us more whenever possible :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.