Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie: "so i received another pacakge from &otherstories.. I know ive been buying alot of stuff recently.. I think its this lockdown.. I just want to treat myself.."

She talks about having a new country wardrobe 🙄
Bahahahahahha

The 2 mill house not enough of a treat.

Someone has a shopping addiction.
Aint nothing stylish about not knowing how to dress with the clothes you already own. Its desperate yo be shopping to this extent.
2 skincare videos in a week and a new in her wardrobe tour.
Are the daily clothes hauls not a whats new in your wardrobe?!?
And different skincare each time. No wonder her skin breaks our.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Josie: "so i received another pacakge from &otherstories.. I know ive been buying alot of stuff recently.. I think its this lockdown.. I just want to treat myself.."

The 2 mill house not enough of a treat.
It got to me as well. All of her blog seems as one big "treat myself" — that is how she willingly presents it.
But no, of course that was all hard work, and now one needs seven dresses absolutely identical to the rest of the pile — you know, to treat oneself during these unbearable days in the beautiful countryside and the new unbelievably gorgeous house.
And whats with the constant pampering? Relax already, you're just putting on lotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It got to me as well. All of her blog seems as one big "treat myself" — that is how she willingly presents it.
But no, of course that was all hard work, and now one needs seven dresses absolutely identical to the rest of the pile — you know, to treat oneself during these unbearable days in the beautiful countryside and the new unbelievably gorgeous house.
And whats with the constant pampering? Relax already, you're just putting on lotion.
😂😂😂

Well, I do understand she's downing rosé like it's water at the moment, her being stuck in an echo-y house with Charlie 24/7. One would start drinking for less 🥴.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the logic, all these days she sold the “it’s an investment” tagline and the sheep ate it up. Now she’s moved to the countryside so she needs a new wardrobe? What about the investment pieces Josie?!

Another issue, how does one person’s taste in clothes change when they move to the countryside? If it doesn’t change, why is she justifying it by saying she needs countryside pieces?

Her fans are the biggest morons I have ever come across, not one brain cell between them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just noticed how similar ITF and Josie's light fittings are....

I have no idea whether they are the same company. They work much better in ITF's house / style.

Josie really should have just bought a modern house. That beautiful house is utterly wasted on her.

IMG_0799.jpg Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 12.09.43.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
I grew up with AGA in my parents house and never really gave it a second thought. We also just referred to putting something in the oven, like using the word hoover instead of saying 'just going to dyson the house'. I've been taking a shot everytime she uses the word AGA and I've only just sobered up enough to type this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Daughter no.2 has just shown me a video of Victoria Beckham doing her makeup. Obviously an AD for her own brand but it was the tiny amount of her bathroom, that you could see, that interested me. It was her Cotswold house.
Her counter was really old wood with scores and marks, door frame the same and a dark green wallpaper. Authenticity.
No sanding or filling of old wood, no removal of age marks and no pink!
I don't like her but think I might like her house.

Reactions: 15
Daughter no.2 has just shown me a video of Victoria Beckham doing her makeup. Obviously an AD for her own brand but it was the tiny amount of her bathroom, that you could see, that interested me. It was her Cotswold house.
Her counter was really old wood with scores and marks, door frame the same and a dark green wallpaper. Authenticity.
It's funny because Victoria B's roots are similar to Josie's (brought up in the countryside, fathers are selfmade men), but apparantly she got the style right, whereas Josie got it so wrong🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I simply can't get why remake such an amazingly restored house. From what I see in Josie's videos the previous owner did an amazing job of preserving its historical ambiance while giving it a rather elegant contemporary touch.
It is pure luxury to live in beautifully aged house, having that kind of wood, brick, metal, glass in your home and knowing its authentic, it breathes history... I don't know, it is beyond me why they are willing to change so much and turn this gem into some pink&gold vomit (sorry).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok "Black Beauty Magazine Lover" has got to be one of us and a reference to one of her more controversial old tweets :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 135683
It was me! I changed my name on my troll account. I’m sure she hates my real account lol

I simply can't get why remake such an amazingly restored house. From what I see in Josie's videos the previous owner did an amazing job of preserving its historical ambiance while giving it a rather elegant contemporary touch.
It is pure luxury to live in beautifully aged house, having that kind of wood, brick, metal, glass in your home and knowing its authentic, it breathes history... I don't know, it is beyond me why they are willing to change so much and turn this gem into some pink&gold vomit (sorry).
She really doesn’t deserve this house! Honestly with $1 million (and this is extending) she could have had a brand new home of her liking.

My next name will be Lady Aga

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It was me! I changed my name on my troll account. I’m sure she hates my real account lol

She really doesn’t deserve this house! Honestly with $1 million (and this is extending) she could have had a brand new home of her liking.

My next name will be Lady Aga
I truly think she's beginning to regret the purchase. She keeps mentioning the house's quirks and then quickly following it up with, "that we love so much," such as the single-plate windows, unique architecture, upkeep, etc. It's like she's complaining and then remembering that she's supposed to be living The Dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I truly think she's beginning to regret the purchase. She keeps mentioning the house's quirks and then quickly following it up with, "that we love so much," such as the single-plate windows, unique architecture, upkeep, etc. It's like she's complaining and then remembering that she's supposed to be living The Dream.
She bought this house on impulse like when she buys anything or treats herself. She didn’t think this through but hey, anything for the I-gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
She bought this house on impulse like when she buys anything or treats herself. She didn’t think this through but hey, anything for the I-gram.
Didn't she say she first found the house on instagram? She really did see it, like it, and buy it like just another Topshop dress. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly my thoughts. A completely unrealistic purchase even without the covid situation added to it. I am starting more and more to understand what some of you mean about a train wreck lol. Strangely enough, it looks like Charlie is totally in his element in the house and garden. While she prattles around trying to make everything IGable and her "work" in the garden with those expensive and out if place clothes are just for posing he seems genuinely into it. Her comments about the neighbours field are REALLY making me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.