Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, say hello — no, not to my little friend — but obviously to Andrew the house painter. As this was his name in Josie’s videos, and this is clearly her kitchen with all them out-of-this-world important light bulbs and glorious hand wash bottles that were so kindly gifted.
Oh no, SpongeBob has turned into a succubus again in order to seduce poor oblivious Andrew 😱🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo, say hello — no, not to my little friend — but obviously to Andrew the house painter. As this was his name in Josie’s videos, and this is clearly her kitchen with all them out-of-this-world important light bulbs and glorious hand wash bottles that were so kindly gifted.
Weeellll helloo Andy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That would be so awkward the sister n law hanging around for days .. go home already ! Plus she is taking glamour shots all over the house pretending like she owns the place .. weird!!
Because you need someone to hang on to in order not to kill your significant other that insists on running across the garden dawn till dusk pretending to garden while correcting your every step with extremely dull mansplainers.
You also need a rosé companion and a free house painter. Massive win win for Josie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh me oh my, what an absolute twit, the whole farmer situ... christ almighty - wind your damn neck in, how ignorant and disrespectful.
What an atrocious woman - tempted to set up posters in the Cotswolds shaming her to all the farmers.

I couldn't even spend a second in that house, the echo of her voice would drive me bananas, lord knows you'd hear it from every room theres no furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit to really liking Scarlett's hair. I might go curl mine. I can't remember when I last curled it.....when did the lockdown start?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This lockdown, I realized I don’t care what I should be doing to “look presentable” anymore. If I don’t feel like wearing makeup to office, I won’t. All I have done for my skin is moisturize and sunscreen(only some days!) but my skin is so much better than before. All these double cleansing, toner, serums etc etc are stories we are fed to feel not good enough and buy more stuff. I had a clear out few days back and I realized I don’t use 80% of the stuff.
The only people who are “put together” this lockdown are these influenzas. Because selling is their job and they can’t afford to have a market who will outgrow these unnecessary products.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sandra Wegman definitely lives in the comment section .. she def . likes to call J out on her BS.
Anni Evans ,”Poor Josie“ really .. she does it to herself !:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, poor little innocent Josie is really getting kicked in that sweaty Betty arse of hers.
She might end up living in lockdown for ever in her « forever pink castle ». T
The neighborhood won’t change it’s ways for you « darling » but you will have to adapt and shut up.
Why did lidl Millen lose one of her cats??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oof, I'm watching her latest video right now and someone gotta tell that farmer that she's out here on the internet talking some very thinly veiled tit about him. I wonder if the people in her new neighbourhood have discovered her channel?

The Elizabeth Arden PR team sent her new hydrangeas the other day. What's the betting she kills those too and blames her neighbour for it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.