Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have all the village sniggering behind their hands and gossiping about them behind their backs before too long. 😂😂
Josie going to the farmers' market next week:
20200520_085604.jpg

The villagers will have a field day 🤭.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's appalling how she said those things, and then chose to leave them in when editing her video, to be published publicly.

She's either completely oblivious to her terrible attitude, or she thinks it's okay to act like that. 🤢
She’s an entitled brat! Those Facebook posts show her true personality. She’s just hidden them to gain followers and make money off them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The comments are hilarious, more and more people are figuring out her antics. Despite all this drama she still hasn’t hit 500k on YouTube which she declared in Jan was her aim and will happen by June through her “the secret” positive affirmations! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Freddy has just put up some truly pathetic attempts Josie made trying to keep up with "the cool kids" (Freddy and Amy) in her IG stories 😂🥴:
20200521_221657.jpg 20200521_221602.jpg
(Sorry for the bad quality, she was moving like a hysterical maniac, trying to impress them 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Freddy has just put up some truly pathetic attempts Josie made trying to keep up with "the cool kids" (Freddy and Amy) in her IG stories 😂🥴:
View attachment 135309View attachment 135311
Eish! That first picture, she literally just bones.

(Sorry for the bad quality, she was moving like a hysterical maniac, trying to impress them 🙄)
Wow those stories are a so crazy! Josie looks like she’s on drugs. Not so prime and proper when Charlie boy isn’t around. I think she overcompensates in other’s instastories to seem fun, while she’s anything but that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
BTw the french Connection dress she has on while cleaning the bathroom killed me. Dress costs like $200?? I know clothes are to be worn but be smart when wearing them. Man I wish I had expensive ass clothes to just causally clean with. 🤦‍♀️
Don't be too upset - she can only 'afford' to wear them to clean the bathroom because they were gifted to her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I live in a tiny farming community (the closest McDonald's is 2.5 hour drive for some context). And ooft those YouTube videos would have already been found and passed around the local Facebook group/what's app. Especially in lockdown we've got nothing else to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freddy is just as crappy as Josie and their friendship isn’t really genuine. It’s always off to a degree and even more so when Amy is there. Freddy becomes Regina George

• Heart
She’s again begging for wine. Has she turned into an alcoholic? Considering Charlie doesn’t “drink”. She’s finished at least 3 bottles in the last one week.
She's probably turned into a 1950s stepford wife.. Swanning around in old fashioned clothes in an big old house.. Depressed to tears and drinking wine.

• Haha
Freddy is just as crappy as Josie and their friendship isn’t really genuine. It’s always off to a degree and even more so when Amy is there. Freddy becomes Regina George
Yep she may even have put them up to embarrass Josie, whilst faking that she's reminiscing about the good times 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sooo, say hello — no, not to my little friend — but obviously to Andrew the house painter. As this was his name in Josie’s videos, and this is clearly her kitchen with all them out-of-this-world important light bulbs and glorious hand wash bottles that were so kindly gifted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like severe jealously from Freddy.. doesn’t she still live with her parents in a Barbie attic ?

I think they treat her like the outcast clown .. the photo is so unflattering of her with her mouth wide open ..
Sooo, say hello — no, not to my little friend — but obviously to Andrew the house painter. As this was his name in Josie’s videos, and this is clearly her kitchen with all them out-of-this-world important light bulbs and glorious hand wash bottles that were so kindly gifted.
That would be so awkward the sister n law hanging around for days .. go home already ! Plus she is taking glamour shots all over the house pretending like she owns the place .. weird!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.