Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just worried she and Charlie have changed since the move. It’s all so much more desperate and lonely there. Even during lockdown in her old house she seemed happier

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Watched the first few minutes of today's vlog and had to switch off!
That poor farmer, she is so insulting. I think she needs to take her Sweaty Betty clad arse back to the city!
Why do you think your Waitrose strawberries last as long as they do, dear? Bloody preservatives!
Honestly, I feel angry over her insulting that farmer. I do live in the Cotswolds, and she knows ZERO about farming, and is making very harmful and incorrect assertions in a public place about one of her neighbours. Really stupid and actually offensive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I feel angry over her insulting that farmer. I do live in the Cotswolds, and she knows ZERO about farming, and is making very harmful and incorrect assertions in a public place about one of her neighbours. Really stupid and actually offensive.
It's appalling how she said those things, and then chose to leave them in when editing her video, to be published publicly.

She's either completely oblivious to her terrible attitude, or she thinks it's okay to act like that. 🀒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't live in the Cotswolds but do live in the country. The farmers are the bloodline, the heartbeat and the clock. If you were a hermit with no technology, you would know exactly what week of the year it was by what was going on in the fields.
There is a lot of goodwill in the country in bad weather, death or tragedy that's all we have got to rely on....goodwill. Josie could lose that.
I feel personally affronted for that farmer because of her public humiliation.
Breathe Appleblossom, feckin breathe!
What she hasnt thought about is that because of the info she has put online that poor farmer could be named in 10 minutes! Not that anyone here would do that but others could and that is sh1tty.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello daaaahlings,

first time out of read only just because couldn't keep it in β€” who in the world casually sips wine on a blanket surrounded with three vases?! What kind of picnic is that?? I mean, a bouquet is fine and all so atmospheric and lovely, but three?! In vases??!
I also live outside the city and now just keep picturing myself getting out into the garden with a glass of bubbly and also half of our indoor plants including cacti β€” you know, cause its picturesque and all.

Im not even touching the subject of this blanket being by their house wall partly on the grassless ground while they have a huge lawn and a lovely table. No-no, let me just lie here, by the driveway.
Welcome! You're going to love it here πŸ˜‚ πŸ™Œ πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ we can't forget the newts! In Germany they are a protected species. This even goes so far that important bridges or similar need to be build elsewhere in order to protect them.
Certain newts are protected in England too. So I hope they are aware.
20200521_201254.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't live in the Cotswolds but do live in the country. The farmers are the bloodline, the heartbeat and the clock. If you were a hermit with no technology, you would know exactly what week of the year it was by what was going on in the fields.
There is a lot of goodwill in the country in bad weather, death or tragedy that's all we have got to rely on....goodwill. Josie could lose that.
I feel personally affronted for that farmer because of her public humiliation.
Breathe Appleblossom, feckin breathe!
What she hasnt thought about is that because of the info she has put online that poor farmer could be named in 10 minutes! Not that anyone here would do that but others could and that is sh1tty.
Who in their right mind moves to their forever home and publicly insults their neighbour within the first month of living next to them?

Doesn't she know how tight-knitted these rural communities are and how hard it is to fit in, especially when you are a townie? πŸ₯΄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I feel angry over her insulting that farmer. I do live in the Cotswolds, and she knows ZERO about farming, and is making very harmful and incorrect assertions in a public place about one of her neighbours. Really stupid and actually offensive.E
Exactly! I mean, who does she think she is! She's a Newbie there and the farmer has most likely been living in the Cotswolds his whole life and knows what he is doing. Then Lady Aga of Cotswolds comes along with her 1000 $ Burberry pants giving him a lecture on correct and eco-friendly farming!? lol! That's not a good start for becoming acquainted with the people there! I'm wondering how people in the Coltswolds react towards these clowns.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe those two idiots had the audacity to accuse their farmer neighbor of poisoning their cheap waitrose hydrangeas. Can you imagine him explaining how frost works to these morons? Also, her voice has changed again I swear to GOD.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly! I mean, who does she think she is! She's a Newbie there and the farmer has most likely been living in the Cotswolds his whole life and knows what he is doing. Then Lady Aga of Cotswolds comes along with her 1000 $ Burberry pants giving him a lecture on correct and eco-friendly farming!? lol! That's not a good start for becoming acquainted with the people there! I'm wondering how people in the Coltswolds react towards these clowns.
Judging from her πŸ™„ when it was pointed out to her, she still hasn't got a clue what a huge faux pas she has made and what serious consequences this could have for her πŸ₯΄.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s out here promoting a product that is neither cruelty free or vegan but wants to be eco friendly πŸ˜‚

She will reap what she sows

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Judging from her πŸ™„ when she was corrected she still hasn't got a clue what a huge blunder she has made and what serious consequences this could have for her πŸ₯΄.
They'll have all the village sniggering behind their hands and gossiping about them behind their backs before too long. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.