Fashion Mumblr #29 Puffing up egos and lips in Charleston, but when will she get her sodding teeth done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone's great granny missing their lace curtains?????

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 18.03.20.png

What the flip does she look like????? :D :p:D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Woooowwww those companies should stop sending them the stuff … the boots …the gillett and oh the small jackets belonging to tiny Chav …. They are revolting and the companies who send them this do not deserve out custom. All of that stuff could go to a homeless shelter, DV safe house; foodbank …. I’m ‘scunnered’ by them … no wonder Joho is as she is her mother taught her no humanity or values other than monetary value!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She said she learned about the history of Charleston

"I feel like I lost my personal style"
Her personal style:
tumblr_lx1tsoO86X1r7nhf6o1_250.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dhhhaaaahhhhrrrrrrhhhlings !!!! You may all know this already but I’ve just discovered that Jamie Genevieve is working with gym shark!!! 🤔🤔🤔 poor Joho she seemed to be really working had for that gig???!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woooowwww those companies should stop sending them the stuff … the boots …the gillett and oh the small jackets belonging to tiny Chav …. They are revolting and the companies who send them this do not deserve out custom. All of that stuff could go to a homeless shelter, DV safe house; foodbank …. I’m ‘scunnered’ by them … no wonder Joho is as she is her mother taught her no humanity or values other than monetary value!!!
Pure greed

Reactions: 10
I’m just relieved she finally came to her senses and got rid of these ugly, I mean UGLY ass trainers.
4BDC5CCA-3EA4-4254-8D65-6D5179C321E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Definitely not what the brands intended.
The brands don't care. What do they think, sending her Juicy Couture perfume? Brands are well aware that influencers selling their PR. And the question is also, did the brand send it to them or rather some PR company. Josie could go and e-mail them that she wants to know upfront about the PR and decide which she would use and which not.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I will never buy GHD again the amount they gift to trash influences is gross.

Wonder what the alleged garden 'intruders' were doing and i doubt they would be scared of charlie.

Reactions: 12
I will never buy GHD again the amount they gift to trash influences is gross.

Wonder what the alleged garden 'intruders' were doing and i doubt they would be scared of charlie.
Same with fusion!’dyson’

I am a year younger than her and I dress about three decades younger :oops:
Let’s be honest does anyone know a decade of living people who dress like her…??? Like Lyd’s they dress of a bygone era… ironically of a time when they’d be kitchen /scullery maids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those two walking around the Carolinas like they're extras in a Jane Austin drama.
All that's missing are the bonnets 😅
Haha exactly. I grabbed this from day one of her stories in Charleston. Where did they think they were going? Even in South Carolina people don’t dress like these nit wits. Look at the other people on the street vs what she’s wearing. 🤣🤣🤣

1D9E342A-CCC0-40C2-862E-8AB5F22E7EE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.