Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IneverKnewmylogin

Chatty Member
Dhhhaaaahhhrrrlings if you want your blood to boil head over to Freddy’s vlog. A drunk Joho and Freddy are walking down the street loudly attempting some type of USA accent shouting about pies! I find that behaviour, as a foreigner, in a country offensive and also as a Brit embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Im convinced the world could be burning, the nuclear weapon unleashed and this bitch would wake up, grab her camera and be like
"Hello my darlings!!! Today is such a great day *fake giggle*. Me and Charlie last night we had such a silly talk and we decided out of the blue to book a flight to the Seychelles *fake laugh*, *grabs face* Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it. We've been working so hard, and this year has been so difficult, obviously, Europe is burning, there's famine, poverty, and 1 billion deaths but...we just thought we needed a bit of a pamper x I just think we have to stay optimistic! So the plan for today is to give the keys of the house to Lala, head to the bank, and then at 2PM we are going to the airport *squeals*"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lawyerwiife

Josie. For the love of god.

If only there was some sort of contraption that would shield your eyes from the sun, perhaps a type of dark tinted glass that was worn over the eyes to combat glare.

OVER THE EYES AND NOT ON THE HEAD.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Louise84

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Josie and Freddy together are just beyond the pale - totally insufferable. Why are they acting like over excited small children? It's revolting! Who on earth decided sending these two to flounce around South Carolina was a good way to promote tourism?? A pair of brain dead idiots.

I know nothing about Freddy, but I notice that Josie is a completely different person when she is with her - very different to her Cotswolds prim and proper lady act. I wonder which is the "real" Josie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi guys! I am new here and this is my first comment. I have been watching Josie for a while now and I have never seen such bad taste in fashion. Why are they (Josie, Freddie and Lydia) always wearing old lady clothes (even old ladies are more stylish) or clothes that look like they coming from a period drama set, always pale colours. And those shoes! OMG! Nothing modern or stylish. Their hair styles are also quite dated. They think they are being sophisticated or something? I really want to understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

loujo001

Brace yourself. Holland Cooper have thrown up all over josie, she picks the worst items and no discount code so don't get excited!
She acknowledges that defender owners nod to each other while passing like some kind of upperclass club. And then embarrass herself by spotting one on the road and smiles and waves at the owner, who does that??
Reminder to myself, boycott Holland Cooper

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I would point out to her that she doesn't own those properties - the bank/building society does until she pays off her mortgages.

My friends and family are all running around reorganising living accommodation so that we can offer rooms (and hopefully a flat) to Ukrainian refugees. How many refugees do you think madam will take in? My bet is none as she is the most selfish, self serving and self centred madam I have ever encountered - and that is saying something.

The world is on fire and she is wittering on about holidays and how hard her life is - and if you want to get married go to the Registry Office.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Allexie01

VIP Member
Loads and loads of the mansplaining SK :rolleyes: :confused::sneaky:

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.44.44.png

"Oh Gawd, he's off on one again"

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.45.31.png

'Wake me up when you have finished yapping"

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.46.22.png

"Could I get away with murder?"

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.47.01.png

'I'm sooooo bored"

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 17.47.29.png

'He's looked away...I'l just have a little snooze"

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 18.05.41.png

"Why am I thinking of marrying this plonker.......AAAARRGGHHH"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Until she posts a receipt screenshot, I don't believe her.

This is the girl who sold charity mugs (which she got for free) on Ebay for 50p

• Wow
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
I have to agree ! I am not real familiar with Lydia but I did see one of her vligs months ago where she had an actual modeling gig from a designer brand, and it truly was no expense spared.....much money was layed out and she looked beautiful in the clothing and the pics were outstanding.
The quality of clothes from Lydia's Karen Millen collaboration is poor unfortunately - its parent company is Boo Hoo (who underpay staff and are notirious for the poor quality of thheir garments). Lots of copied designs - she seems to tell them something she likes and then they mock up a cheap rip-off. I think the reality is Lydia, Josie, Victoria...they're all on the way down. At different speeds maybe? But none are at the top of their game. In my opinion anyway!

Jessie98

VIP Member
What are these pair like????? Posing in various floaty dresses like a pair of morons while travelling about southern America. Here is Freddy oh now here is Josie. Walk ahead there and I will video you now do a twirl and look at camera.....OK now your turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Total inappropriate dresses for rowing a boat on a lake. Even that alligator was thinking " who the fuck these two idiots 😋🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
She FINALLY posts something about Ukraine but of course plays victim the next story. 😑

And I can’t help but feel like she’s also just trying to get people to watch her vlog… to the end for views.

View attachment 1091804View attachment 1091803
this is a horrifically selfish way to raise money “watch my videos, inflate MY views, tell your friends and not only do I benefit from it.. but I may or may not donate the Ad sense…”
Telling you now we won’t see the proof of her donating her Ad-sense 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Please not the diaper SHORTS!!!!
1646394803601.png

michael-scott-lmao.gif

I have no idea why I keep on watching two basic white girls but I cant stop

• Haha
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Josie is not an abused woman, she is a woman hungry for attention.

I lost a dear friend and wonderful human being to DV so saw first-hand the verbal slights and abuse that eventually led to her death on the day she told him their marriage was over. I do not like Charlie and he's not my cup of tea but if I have to place a bet on the person doing the verbal and emotional abuse and manipulation, my bet is firmly on Josefiend.

Victims of DV will never deliberately taunt their partner in the manner that Josie has done so often to Charlie.
A victim of DV would never film something to make her abuser look bad in the manner Josie has regularly done to Charlie.
A victim of DV would know that as soon as that camera is put down she will regret it dearly.
A victim of DV often feels deep shame and will hide her bruises from others.
She will not flaunt it on social media unless she also has a very disordered personality. Beware of the narcissists who manipulate to turn people against their partners.

There have been so many times when she has quite deliberately put Charlie in a very bad light to such a degree that it affected her channel and their combined brand income. She then quickly did damage control with a few "how great is Charlie' videos. Often, when she has edited Charlie to look bad, it has been about a decision in the house with her trying to get her own way by involving her audience to side with her. Seriously!?!?! She's not a child. A decent and well-adjusted adult is able to resolve conflict without involving thousands of subscribers to gang up on their partner on social media. Narcissists are well known for their need to triangulate and bring others into a disagreement. The good old Josie dahling has surely done this way too many times already on her social media for people to not realise what she does.

Everything Josie does is carefully calculated and deliberate to further her career and viewership. Her type does not 'accidentally' post a photo. She simply doesn't have an "armed robbery" to milk for attention and sympathy. They need the viewership stats to make good on their freebie stay in Scotland in order to secure their next freebie.

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
LOL - they are now not getting married until the summer of 2023 because their garden won't look nice enough until than. LOL - if you want to get married than just get married - 30 friends in your backyard - a wedding is not supposed to be about the "things" it is two people in love having a ceremony and signing some paperwork!
LOL - does she not understand this?????

FYI she said that she owns (I don't think she said "they own") 4 properties. The house, straw cottage, the flat in London and ????. Also she said they are expanding the straw cottage business - so is this the mystery fourth property?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Sadly not seem to be the case as a quick look at the comments to Joho. Alas there appears to be many uneducated/ill informed or just gullible people out there who are blessing Joho and calling her an Angel!!!!
Being praised is exactly what she was aiming for.

Josie has often mentioned that she is obsessed with her stats and engagement figures.

She is using the AdSense pledge to drive traffic and engagement with her audience. This she will use when she negotiates her next deal/sponsorship/freebie.

She may donate her proceeds (we'll never know) but she will also go on to make many more thousands than the cost of the donation by her future use of her viewing and engagement figures. All of her darlings dutifully viewing every ad and the entire video to the end are helping Josie and her YT far more than anyone in Ukraine. She's literally using the suffering of war for her own financial benefit.

It takes a special type to use the suffering of others as yet another marketing tool.

• Sick
  • Angry

Inthefrock

Really enjoyed reading all your comments about her appalling attempts of an American accent. So immature and uncomfortable to listen to.
What stood out for me was when she was ordering food from Chickafilo, she suddenly dropped the US accent and became painfully English while barely acknowledging the server. So effing patronising and then turning around to Freddy and putting on the ridiculous accent again. 😡

• Sick
  • Wow