Fashion Mumblr #29 Puffing up egos and lips in Charleston, but when will she get her sodding teeth done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many GRWM videos is this woman doing? 90% of us have the same routine and that doesn’t change. The only people with different routines are these influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you clever person for creating a new thread. Maybe someone needs to sprinkle some healing magic over Joho she appears to need to wear the neck brace again… I hope there wasn’t an accident in an in taxed car! … meanwhile Chav gets into the shot… how long before we get Chavsplaining ?!! I’m scared to hit play…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you clever person for creating a new thread. Maybe someone needs to sprinkle some healing magic over Joho she appears to need to wear the neck brace again… I hope there wasn’t an accident in an in taxed car! … meanwhile Chav gets into the shot… how long before we get Chavsplaining ?!! I’m scared to hit play…
He is like that stalker who always appears in the background

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As I said in the Freddy thread - Did anyone think it was strange that Charleston would pay someone who has posted racist comments (Josie) in the past to visit them? Is it because she is "like minded" or because they have no clue because they did not do their due diligence in looking into her background?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can’t with this talk of ‘how cool it must be to be a butler’ and ‘how the other half lives’ 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He is like that stalker who always appears in the background
He is sooooo rude!!! Started running the tap whilst Teefers was talking to camera and later almost shoulder charged her to get past when she was talking in the garden. Horrid little man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well I don’t think I’ll be taking sports bra advice from someone who doesn’t need to wear one!! So last years trees are being cut into to make a path … losing the symmetry of the arch feature…. Amazed Lala was no where to be seen… surely Nicolson’s are not doing a freebie? … sure Lyds was plugging that gym gear a few weeks ago…. Chav is way too rough to handle bees he’d terrify them with his slap dash aggression.
Was she driving with both hands off the wheel and warning ⚠ She was screeching again … maybe read TL post saying how we should be thankful she wasn’t whaling in the flogs now…. I think the Charleston trip is Freddy’s gig and Joho is plus one trying to get in on the freebies….
Oh and her Ocado order was basically for things she could’ve got at daylesford … 🤔 wonder why she didn’t just go there… ???banned??? To be fair Ocado is a great delivery service… I use them lots when I’m in London and busy … but they don’t deliver to the village my family live( where 30min drive to the supermarket is just how it is) not a big Joho deal… nor do they deliver to my new work city … but Sainsbury’s is just as good and reliable… but not for Joho, no Sainsbury’s lorries up in the old rectum!

He is sooooo rude!!! Started running the tap whilst Teefers was talking to camera and later almost shoulder charged her to get past when she was talking in the garden. Horrid little man.
He is an oik …. Currently posting drivel on insta stories about spoon feeding the dog … clip shows him using a fork!!! How stupid are these 2 except when money is involved then greed runs over stupidity

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She mentioned during the ocado shopping that she always like to have frozen pizza on hand - but - don't they have some fancy pizza oven outside? Wouldn't she prefer to have a wood fired oven pizza from Charlie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if I've missed someone else say it, but 12 quid for 3 bloody soups? Really is on a different planet 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here to comment on Josie’s bragging of the very exciting news article.
1. your village is not in the heart of the Cotswolds, it’s on the very edge
2. if it’s not pretty enough for tourists then its not really pretty at all, we know your strawtop cottage is not in the same area and that all the lovely driving montages you do are in other areas, we not stupid.
3. being close to London is not a good thing, most people more to the actual countryside, not just the very edge of the Cotswolds to be close to London. London is not the centre of the world.
4. the fact you can get a ocoda order near you shows you don’t live in the country, or very remotely you idiot.
5. 30 minutes for a supermarket shop is not that far for someone outside of a city, I thought you used to live in the country when you were younger Josie, no you just lived not in London you spoilt lazy girl. What else do you do all day that doesn’t allow you or Charlie to go shopping, your self employed, you can go any time of the day outside rush periods, your not pulling 5 lots of 12 hours shifts in a hospital.

on another point, she clearly was faking being scared of driving as she’s seems fine now.
and the work out clothes she picked, horrible colours and stop doing squats Josie your ass is not going to magically be Kim Kardashian’s and I don’t want to watch you do a half-assed work out. Your not even swearing so clearly just done it for the vlog.
food order= daylesford that you are not 10 minutes away from, it takes you just as long as it would to go to the supermarket. Who bets she has a supermarket delivery and the ocado food order goes on her expenses for her business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
.........and the work out clothes she picked, horrible colours and stop doing squats Josie your ass is not going to magically be Kim Kardashian’s and I don’t want to watch you do a half-assed work out. Your not even swearing so clearly just done it for the vlog.
food order= daylesford that you are not 10 minutes away from, it takes you just as long as it would to go to the supermarket. Who bets she has a supermarket delivery and the ocado food order goes on her expenses for her business.
So sick and tired of her shoving her wobbly bum in our faces all the time!! And.....are they ever going to clean that bliddy Aga - it's a disgrace.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 17.11.46.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I mean, he did like to play Rugby. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Feeling deflated about this trip, I was excited to see it’s not a typical destination done to death for an influencer (Bali, Maldives, Ibiza) and thought oooooh something different! But no, showing aesthetic buildings, shopping, brunch, inappropriate outfits for the activities, zero culture other than chick flick references! This company are paying people to promote what they have to offer, why not pick someone with a brain that can do a better job of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but Josie and Freddy together are just beyond the pale - totally insufferable. Why are they acting like over excited small children? It's revolting! Who on earth decided sending these two to flounce around South Carolina was a good way to promote tourism?? A pair of brain dead idiots.

I know nothing about Freddy, but I notice that Josie is a completely different person when she is with her - very different to her Cotswolds prim and proper lady act. I wonder which is the "real" Josie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I mean, he did like to play Rugby. 🤷‍♀️
Chav disproves the saving - ‘football to a gentleman’s game played by animals whilst rugby an animals game played but gentleman’

Feeling deflated about this trip, I was excited to see it’s not a typical destination done to death for an influencer (Bali, Maldives, Ibiza) and thought oooooh something different! But no, showing aesthetic buildings, shopping, brunch, inappropriate outfits for the activities, zero culture other than chick flick references! This company are paying people to promote what they have to offer, why not pick someone with a brain that can do a better job of it!
Agree i hope to be able to explore more of the USA one day but these 2 haven’t inspired me to add Charleston to the list.

I'm sorry but Josie and Freddy together are just beyond the pale - ……

I wonder which is the "real" Josie?
Anything that sells is my guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but Josie and Freddy together are just beyond the pale - totally insufferable. Why are they acting like over excited small children? It's revolting! Who on earth decided sending these two to flounce around South Carolina was a good way to promote tourism?? A pair of brain dead idiots.

I know nothing about Freddy, but I notice that Josie is a completely different person when she is with her - very different to her Cotswolds prim and proper lady act. I wonder which is the "real" Josie?
Maybe one of Josie's Southern granny followers is in tourism and allowed to make decisions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe one of Josie's Southern granny followers is in tourism and allowed to make decisions?
Remember how Joho claimed that her and Chav we’re going to do a USA trip in August … asked viewers to comment places to visit … I’m thinking that set off an algorithm in some tourist hotel PR company and here we have Joho and Freddy Freebies….
Also anyone think oik SK Chav was never gonna be in the USA as the Garzia and Spencer and CIA FBI SVU and BAU know all about him…🤣😂 NCIS probably know too ..

Oh TL peops I saw this on Freddy’s insta and I wonder if you are thinking the same as me??… whilst Joho and Freddy were in the water the alligator 🐊 crawled out…. Poor thing maybe traumatised and fleeing Joho’s singing and the teeth!!! Mr Gator probably thought I’m no match for that set!

Meanwhile Chav has pumped out the dogs for money … the dogs earn more than him…sorry won’t let me upload photo but on the house/dog/ his insta

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.