Fashion Mumblr #29 Puffing up egos and lips in Charleston, but when will she get her sodding teeth done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember how Joho claimed that her and Chav we’re going to do a USA trip in August … asked viewers to comment places to visit … I’m thinking that set off an algorithm in some tourist hotel PR company and here we have Joho and Freddy Freebies….
Also anyone think oik SK Chav was never gonna be in the USA as the Garzia and Spencer and CIA FBI SVU and BAU know all about him…🤣😂 NCIS probably know too ..

Oh TL peops I saw this on Freddy’s insta and I wonder if you are thinking the same as me??… whilst Joho and Freddy were in the water the alligator 🐊 crawled out…. Poor thing maybe traumatised and fleeing Joho’s singing and the teeth!!! Mr Gator probably thought I’m no match for that set!

Meanwhile Chav has pumped out the dogs for money … the dogs earn more than him…sorry won’t let me upload photo but on the house/dog/ his insta
The alligator was just looking for it’s teeth😂! Or wanted to have a look at the animal in pink !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but Josie and Freddy together are just beyond the pale - totally insufferable. Why are they acting like over excited small children? It's revolting! Who on earth decided sending these two to flounce around South Carolina was a good way to promote tourism?? A pair of brain dead idiots.

I know nothing about Freddy, but I notice that Josie is a completely different person when she is with her - very different to her Cotswolds prim and proper lady act. I wonder which is the "real" Josie?
Johosoho putting the Chav in Charleston … and what is with the brown filters… ??? I don’t want to go to brown town … grey sky’s or sunshine but not Joho and her diarrhoea filter!! TL peops Freddy packed poopourii … shame it doesn’t work on the haze around Joho and her filters..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are these pair like????? Posing in various floaty dresses like a pair of morons while travelling about southern America. Here is Freddy oh now here is Josie. Walk ahead there and I will video you now do a twirl and look at camera.....OK now your turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Total inappropriate dresses for rowing a boat on a lake. Even that alligator was thinking " who the duck these two idiots 😋🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How insufferable are these walking turning hand over eyes post Joho insists on doing… she’s put me right off Alabama now!!!! Add to that the singing and the vajohojay being back on display 🤢🤢🤢 also she has overdone the faux tan and is actually bordering on (I think the phrase used is ) ‘blacking up’ ? Apologies if that is the wrong expression….

if they had done their research, the Carolina’s have a lot of alligators in their waters. 😂
Sadly the appear to have felt Joho was too wizened and tough meat to munch

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok just stopping in to say I’m irrationally excited that I got picked for a thread title! Now let me go catch up on the ridiculous antebellum trappings of Teefers and Aurora.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lady Teefers, the epitome of elegance, twirling about in her see-through frock! Such class!

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 15.15.38.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 15.14.23.png
Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 15.13.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lady Teefers, the epitome of elegance, twirling about in her see-through frock! Such class!

View attachment 1085006View attachment 1085005View attachment 1085004
The clip I saw of her walking on the pier she was stomping like a hippo … I wonder what the good people of the southern states make of them… giving the Brits a bad name … they are English don’t judge the Welsh /Scots/NorthernIrish or indeed midland and North England the same… I imagine it to be like when the Jersey girls of jerseilylicious when on their trip !

Oh I am in fear of the Joho flog telling us about Rosa! Given that the twit didn’t know that Churchill lived at Blenheim Palace …. I’m not sure what tale she’ll tell in her authoritative know it all expert voice….!!! These people do not detests to have their memories tainted by Joho association

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember how Joho claimed that her and Chav we’re going to do a USA trip in August … asked viewers to comment places to visit … I’m thinking that set off an algorithm in some tourist hotel PR company and here we have Joho and Freddy Freebies….
Also anyone think oik SK Chav was never gonna be in the USA as the Garzia and Spencer and CIA FBI SVU and BAU know all about him…🤣😂 NCIS probably know too ..

Oh TL peops I saw this on Freddy’s insta and I wonder if you are thinking the same as me??… whilst Joho and Freddy were in the water the alligator 🐊 crawled out…. Poor thing maybe traumatised and fleeing Joho’s singing and the teeth!!! Mr Gator probably thought I’m no match for that set!

Meanwhile Chav has pumped out the dogs for money … the dogs earn more than him…sorry won’t let me upload photo but on the house/dog/ his insta
Gator thought "see ya later alligator cunts"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This trip is clearly a Freddy freebie and Joho is a plus one … can tell by Freddy’s detail on the gram stories also she is declaring AD.

Reactions: 14
Josie. For the love of god.

If only there was some sort of contraption that would shield your eyes from the sun, perhaps a type of dark tinted glass that was worn over the eyes to combat glare.

OVER THE EYES AND NOT ON THE HEAD.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Josie. For the love of god.

If only there was some sort of contraption that would shield your eyes from the sun, perhaps a type of dark tinted glass that was worn over the eyes to combat glare.

OVER THE EYES AND NOT ON THE HEAD.
Well some one should give her styling lessons… belt on the wonk, cheapo sunglasses used as head band, shoes that don’t go with outfit, bag completely off vibe… .
was she bought up in a hot country because she has that toe gap that people get from flip flops🧐!?

I live in the state of New York, but, I can tell you that racist Josie better be very careful in South Carolina and Alabama especially......I haven't watched any of her recent vlogs due in part of my newly self diagnosed PTSD......she has a traumatizing affect on me......so, I guess I will have to watch her visit to 🇺🇸 just for fits and giggles.

She's pissed me off 1 minute in to her adventure to Charleston S. Carolina, if you're going to relay that S Carolina as one of the most historical states in the country, she should have done her homework and studied the Civil War in 1865 under President Lincoln. The North and the South battled it out on the East Coast side. I cannot even begin to see her butcher American history. She really is not very smart. Just like Chaz and JoHo don't think that America has American Sycamore trees.

I live in the state of New York, but, I can tell you that racist Josie better be very careful in South Carolina and Alabama especially......I haven't watched any of her recent vlogs due in part of my newly self diagnosed PTSD......she has a traumatizing affect on me......so, I guess I will have to watch her visit to 🇺🇸 just for fits and giggles.

She's pissed me off 1 minute in to her adventure to Charleston S. Carolina, if you're going to relay that S Carolina as one the most historical state in the country, she should have done her homework and studied the Civil War in 1865 under President Lincoln. The North and the South battled it out on the East Coast side. I cannot even begin to see her butcher American history. She really is not very smart. Just like Chaz and JoHo don't think that America has American Sycamore trees.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How insufferable are these walking turning hand over eyes post Joho insists on doing… she’s put me right off Alabama now!!!! Add to that the singing and the vajohojay being back on display 🤢🤢🤢 also she has overdone the faux tan and is actually bordering on (I think the phrase used is ) ‘blacking up’ ? Apologies if that is the wrong expression….

Sadly the appear to have felt Joho was too wizened and tough meat to munch
You may be looking for the term ‘black fishing.’

Reactions: 7
Let's begin ! She is doing the purple hair look again, watching her flick her hair when it's not necessary. It looks like her teeth are growing and she can't contain her mouth from drooling. Her eyebrows are migrating north into her forehead. Eventually I think the fillers will paralyze her face.

I used to work in a Convent.....the sisters wore big billowy white nightgowns, which is exactly like her dress ! ( I actually took one home with me, I slept in that sack until it wore out . And why oh why with more white dresses? Then the big orange and white dress that my grandmother wore as a housewife in the 50's. Not even in S. Carolina do the women dress like that. The only refreshing dress with COLOR was the olive green dress which actually looked great on her.

It's still winter JoHo even in the south this time of year can be cold.......presently it's 52 degrees Fahrenheit, she's going for the " Southern Belle" look......which is actually a term for women who were born in the deep South from affluent families. I haven't found that " oh my goodness " vlog from her American trip.

I don't know why we are tortured once again to watch her workout. She just loves to flaunt herself. She manifested a fabulous home gym......I just hope that young women who watch her vlogs don't do damage to young girls who follow her, with the potential to do harm to their body image. She is dangerous IMO.

Part II pending !!!!

• Haha
Those two walking around the Carolinas like they're extras in a Jane Austin drama.
All that's missing are the bonnets 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.